Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (58164 Views)

Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Babastrong(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
They are Peter Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Zaheeddudu: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
One bastard igbo boy dan enter lagos o,second in command igbo boy lagos people shine ur eye

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
These lily-livered Eastern governors.
Always fast to please their Fulani masters

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fake News!!!
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Zaheeddudu: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Virus dan enter lagos anambra boy~ we go catch u ,dis place no b EAST O
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by onuman: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
ribbit:
lmao

Is this delusion or stupidity ?
You have both delusion and stupidiity.
Look yourself in the mirror to see who you truly are, vis a vis what I wrote which you replied.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Ingocof(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/anambra-unknown-gunmen-now-known/

This is not new to us now, everyone knows that there is nothing like an unknown gun men, they are Igbo boys looking to harvest organs.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Starz825(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

You southwesterners have really turned this election to tribalism against the iboez.

If they reply you guys now all of you will start crying victim. Now you see why we other turned and minorities will not trust Yoruba to vote Tinubu?

See how you guys are treating them so how will you treat us?

Atiku or Obi finish.
How is Yorubas treating the igbos and other tribes..?

You are guys are just being crazy in the head....

Yorubas have been accommodating igbos and other tribes since only God knows when.....I can't count the numbers of igbos in Ibadan ..not Lagos o.... Ibadan..a typical Yoruba town...
And you are here talking about treating other people....
Can the northerners troop into the east like they do here.....do northerners have the mind to relocate to the east...Dem wan die be that....but when Yoruba is trying to protect their land and their people...he na go dey para...say Dem dey do anyhow....we are only protecting Nigeria as a whole....since all tribes in Nigeria have a family line in SW...when we try to guard the SW...we can categorically say we are only protecting the various tribes of the country as a whole...
Obj became the president and everybody was fine so what's the fuss about Yoruba.....

Before anything happens.. Yoruba this Yoruba that...

He na no dey tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Omeizadean(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Top 10 African Billboard
1. IPOB ft UGM- from the land of rising sun to sunset nation
2. UGM ft ESN- we will blame it on DSS
3. IPOB ft ESN and UGM- rise of Anarchy
8.UGM and ESN (Ebube Agwu Diss track) watch ur back betrayals

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by paramakina202: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says fulani terrorist..... You ain't comfortable because he didn't mention IPOB/ESN of being UGM.. grin

Go and tell yourself the truth about the ongoing killings and conquering activities of Bandits in your backwards region..

Soludo does not need to mention names but we all know who the terrorist are.
Do you still blame DSS,ARMY,POLICE,FULANI etc for the killings in ala Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Emergingnation3(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
paramakina202:

Soludo does not need to mention names but we all know who the terrorist are.
Do you still blame DSS,ARMY,POLICE,FULANI etc for the killings in ala Igbo?
Ab0ki face your terrorist ravaged region where Bandits are forming Islamic Government...

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by paramakina202: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
gidgiddy and IGBOSON1 can you guys imagine how Soludo is killing and arresting innocent Igbo youths?
He even said Igbos are the unknown gunmen can you imagine that?
When he is suppose to say its DSS or ARMY doing the killings like you guys always does.Are you sure Soludo is not a sabo?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by OyigboUpdate: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Where had that EDIOTIC fellow been? Since Buhari's systems entered gear 4, nobody dey see am again; blogging no favour him, informant no favour him, working with unknown gunmen no favour him that's if he is still alive.. Because Soludo no send them!

Lol
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by paramakina202: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ab0ki face your terrorist ravaged region where Bandits are forming Islamic Government...

I am aboki like Soludo and every other responsible Igbos who reject and condemn your terrorist criminal activities in Igboland.
The days of your reign of terror in Igboland is numbered.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by SugarGirl44(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Working Governor pursue them away from your region they are bustard

Is this playing? grin grin
Pursue them to where?

Haba! You dion't like us in the SW at all o, you know they'll jump SS and cross over to SW.
We are already looking for how to deport some of them back to their region for various criminal offenses, and you're saying this.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Emergingnation3(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
paramakina202:

I am aboki like Soludo and every other responsible Igbos who reject and condemn your terrorist criminal activities in Igboland.
The days of your reign of terror in Igboland is numbered.
Keep decieving yourself, Fulani Muslim....

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by SugarGirl44(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

You southwesterners have really turned this election to tribalism against the iboez.

If they reply you guys now all of you will start crying victim. Now you see why we other turned and minorities will not trust Yoruba to vote Tinubu?

See how you guys are treating them so how will you treat us?

Atiku or Obi finish.

You need brain check up for this rubbish you wrote.
We don't cry victim, that post is reserved for one particular tribe.

Ibo supporting obi are patriots, but Yorubas supporting Tinubu are tribalistic.
Una dey craze for head.

Even tho I've lost hope in Nigeria and prefer separation, but because of the hatred you guys have for Tinubu, I'll start campaigning for him for now.
He's kuku the most competent out of the candidates.

We've accommodated you enough, you do biz freely, you occupy govt positions in the SW, something you can't tolerate in your region, but still you're not satisfied.
Should we kuku leave our region for y'all?
Awon oloshi jatijati.

And if you like vote obi or atiku, we're not moved.
Yoruba is a force to reckon with, so it's not a mere threat from you nonentity that will change that.

Just watch and see how we dribble y'all.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Godswings(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
northern herders and peaceful northerners in southeast have been vindicated!
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by paramakina202: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keep decieving yourself, Fulani Muslim....

He made that statement because all of you are hiding under Biafra agitation to commit all kinds of evil.Show me one good IPOBian/ESN/UGM I will show you an ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorist that will make heaven.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by ismodiwa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Boom
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by warlordd(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I read the article. There are some truths in it but I can observe that the South East stakeholders are being economical with the truth. They fail to point out that all these began with the advent of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Until we tell ourselves the truth ife na ebenu gana ebe.

U are right. Onye-nzuzu and Ekperima Kanu started this nonsense, and God will never forgive the idiot. May he rot in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Emergingnation3(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
paramakina202:

He made that statement because all of you are hiding under Biafra agitation to commit all kinds of evil.Show me one good IPOBian/ESN/UGM I will show you an ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorist that will make heaven.
I understand your antic,cos one man freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by akinsto4ever(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
There's no tribe in Nigeria that cannot commit crimes of terrorism and banditry. We have become so loose and careless as a people that whenever any bad incident as such happens, we generalize and exonerate our own ethnicity and point fingers at Hausa/Fulani, whereas our own people are committing unimaginable crimes right under our noses. Chai i don tire for this country sef
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by adefitim(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
Soludo don't relax yet Terrorist still remain in Igbo land but majority of them are bussing with Obi presidency .they will still come out when they lose 2023 Igbo presidency.

Very thoughtful of you
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by adefitim(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
femisplash:
The hypocrisy of our brothers from the east stinks to the high heavens. Is there anything Soludo is saying here that's different from what Uzodima has been saying for long?. But of course, Uzodima has to be labeled for belonging to a different party while Soludo hailed for being a darling. Imagine the attacks if anyone other than Soludo had made this statement.
Those idiots who are quick to label DSS and fulani herdsmen at the slightest may as well label Soludo as efulefu. The fetishes, killings, beheadings, human sacrifices by these folks is not a news, the news, however, is the culture of denial among the people from the region to absolve and cover up the criminals among themselves to appear saintly to the public.

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by adefitim(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wisemen know say those UGM are Igbos .... we just Dey allow some fifu to downplayed it
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by paramakina202: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I understand your antic,cos one man freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.. grin grin

I have more stake in Igboland than you will ever be and of course I know you have no future that is why you become a ugm to feel relevant and kill those who are actually relevant in the society,your days are numbered.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Alajiki(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dreal1247:
Every evil has an expiry date. Just like APC Government.

I know Nyanmuri must drag APC into this grin
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Emergingnation3(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
paramakina202:

I have more stake in Igboland than you will ever be and of course [b]I know you have no future that is why you become a ugm to feel relevant [/b]and kill those who are actually relevant in the society,your days are numbered.
Lol ! grin grin grin grin , Keep ranting for all I care...... What I am assuring you is that, the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand..... The earlier you start preparing your mind to live without Ndigbo in Islamic republic of Nigeria under Hisbah terrorist, the better for you... grin grin

Chronic unity Begging Fulani Muslim...

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by paramakina202: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! grin grin grin grin , Keep ranting for all I care...... What I am assuring you is that, the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand..... The earlier you start preparing your mind to live without Ndigbo in Islamic republic of Nigeria under Hisbah terrorist, the better for you... grin grin

Chronic unity Begging Fulani Muslim...

In the next ten years when you are over 50 years old you will still be here shouting Biafra is at hand like a Jehovah Witness grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Spare part dealers!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Is this playing? grin grin
Pursue them to where?

Haba! You dion't like us in the SW at all o, you know they'll jump SS and cross over to SW.
We are already looking for how to deport some of them back to their region for various criminal offenses, and you're saying this.
I'm not saying they should come to SW just to stop them from killing people in the forest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.