Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (58159 Views)

Sokudo: Gunmen Are Criminals Not Agitators / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by mauchiz: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I read the article. There are some truths in it but I can observe that the South East stakeholders are being economical with the truth. They fail to point out that all these began with the advent of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Until we tell ourselves the truth ife na ebenu gana ebe.

It has always been there, they used ipob time as opportunity to showcase themselves.
Anambra has always been a den for robbers and ritualist.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by edosignature(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by UNDFTD: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
I am glad Mr. Soludo has come to make an announcement exonerating IPOB but what he fails to tell the world is that one of the commanders of his Vigilante Group (AVG) is now cooling off his heels in police custody for kidnapping for ransom and murders. So, Mr. Soludo not only needs to apologize to IPOB but he needs to come and explain how he has employed kidnappers to work for his government.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by lilfresh96(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
I love this man for he always speak the truth
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Zaheeddudu: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

How can you say he has no development record? Somebody that established multi Million Dollars companies for his underaged children in Pandora, while Anambra indegenes are all selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups, is that not development?
bad guy lol
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by NuclearWinter: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
UNDFTD:
I am glad Mr. Soludo has come to make an announcement exonerating IPOB but what he fails to tell the world is that one of the commanders of his Vigilante Group (AVG) is now cooling off his heels in police custody for kidnapping for ransom and murders. So, Mr. Soludo not only needs to apologize to IPOB but he needs to come and explain how he has employed kidnappers to work for his government.

Where did he exonerate IPOB?

In the article , they mentioned of a mutiny in one of the camps leading to some disaffected gang members turning themselves in to the police to see to the killing of their estranged leader.

The so-called repented gang leaders claimed to have renegaded against their commander because he had drafted away from their original agenda and had turned their struggle to criminality.

Solodu was being subtle by not mentioning IPOB but from the article you will see that they are indeed IPOB members gone rogue.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by NLPoliceWoman: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
you're a foolish Bastard
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by NehemiahReturns: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by PharmacyStore: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Caseless: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
No! It's DSS and fulani people killing ibo people.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Yes oh, in simple terms IPOB is Unknown Gunmen they should stop playing with our intelligence.
Okoroawusa:
I read the article. There are some truths in it but I can observe that the South East stakeholders are being economical with the truth. They fail to point out that all these began with the advent of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Until we tell ourselves the truth ife na ebenu gana ebe.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by AlphaTaikun: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by asanausana91: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nothing but the truth.
Re: Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs by UNDFTD: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Where did he exonerate IPOB?

In the article , they mentioned of a mutiny in one of the camps leading to some disaffected gang members turning themselves in to the police to see to the killing of their estranged leader.

The so-called repented gang leaders claimed to have renegaded against their commander because he had drafted away from their original agenda and had turned their struggle to criminality.

Solodu was being subtle by not mentioning IPOB but from the article you will see that they are indeed IPOB members gone rogue.

When I said IPOB, I meant the IPOB Autopilot! So, I am NOT sure what other IPOB you're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Aerial View Of Aso Rock Presidential Complex As Captured On Google Earth / Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.