Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (37009 Views)

Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Not really surprised. They burned down Lagos during the Endsars protest and they will do it again if given the chance. It is left for Lagosians to be on the watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by uchennaq(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
These were the same people that were complaining about old and incompetent leaders. Now they have seen competence and they are complaining. Don't worry, all of na go soon go back to una village if Tinubu or Atiku becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Someone share is opinion, next you are calling for his Head. Who is telling you about war? You see why you people are terrorists? This is politics with different people opinion and views. You can't force me to like your candidate, likewise me too. But you can tell me the reason why you supporting him, if it can change my mind on my candidate. But instead you results to treat, abuse, war against your fellow citizens, tribe.
Think well, this is not the way to do politics. Shalom

Peter obi will regret the day he allowed Ipob member to support him after his defeat

they're ruining his chance of coming third already

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by uchennaq(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Not really surprised. They burned down Lagos during the Endsars protest and they will do it again if given the chance. It is left for Lagosians to be in the watch out.

Stupidity is common in nairaland.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jack005:
How could you believe such fake news from a Tinubu urrchin..By the way, people like you only stay behind your keypad and threaten brimstone and fire, when the real war starts now you will be hiding somewhere in osogbo
Ok, is Reno omocri also a Tinubu supporter? Last I remember his family were threatened because he refused to support Obi

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Morenzy15: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
I believe everyone should have their choice of candidates.

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by uchennaq(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
All these people that are looting this country will DIE by fire. Tinubu looted Lagos dry, Atiku stool massively that it shock OBJ. I rather die than allow tribalism, nepotism, foolish and incompetence to rule Nigeria.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Agbado urchins trying desperately to earn their stipend. Nigeria can burn for all they care.

The same Agbado urchins will threaten people claiming to be Obi supporters. Very heartless set of people. All they live for is hatred, bigotry and propaganda.

But the people are wise. Peter Obi will win and Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by KosiGee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics

Obi supporters have lots of respect and love for Fela Kuti, his legacies and his family.

It’s evil and bigoted people like you who create fake Igbo names to post offensive comments and posts about the Kuti family.

We know you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by praiz2312: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by NoToTerrorists: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
nedu666:
Fake news from tinubu urchins.
Nairaland founder is part of them, if you do see his tweets. That’s why he doesn’t hesitate to push any fake news against Peter Obi to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by GodsOwnMan: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol obviously BAT people masquerading as OBIdients...

Just like UGM is Fulani masquerading as eboes. Eboes have lost all credibility. Nobody takes you serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by adedayoa2(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
uchennaq:
These were the same people that were complaining about old and incompetent leaders. Now they have seen competence and they are complaining. Don't worry, all of na go soon go back to una village if Tinubu or Atiku becomes the president.
why do you people find it difficult to read and understand? He clearly stated that he is not in support of any candidate but the word "Obedient" is not for him. And he told the supporters the meaning of the word
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Olurondo: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
If Femi Kuti says he is not supporting Peter Obi that is his choice and it should be respected.Threatening him or his family members will not change anything,he will still not support Obi.It is folly to think you can win an election by threats,intimidation and coercion. I just dey laugh!
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by kally90(f): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Let them burn it first and they will real wotowoto for Lagos. I don't know why this Biafra people feel to bring their terrorists behavior into politics. After 2023 they will be here again and be shouting Biafra, marginalization etc

Na your turn to cry marginalization come 2023 after all life Na turn by turn.

Urchins on the beat.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Mitsurugi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise Lalasticlala Oam4J
Rule 2, insulting a nairalander

That isn't an insult bro. It's like saying the doctor insulted you when he said your head is not functioning properly grin
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Decent09(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
[b]They Threatened to Burn Down the Shrine”:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1485810-threatened-burn-shrine-femi-kuti-speaks-peter-obi-supporters-family/
video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChLO-ozl2oy/

And you know Zombiedients, they have the Monopoly of Violence, I swear they will forment trouble.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Doyou2019: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
nedu666:
Faker than their BAT lord.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by descarado: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Not really surprised. They burned down Lagos during the Endsars protest and they will do it again if given the chance. It is left for Lagosians to be on the watch out.
Cry me a river.
Type and post more fake news. People are used to that and they don't give a damn cos they already knew who you guys are. Have been like this for over 60 yrs. Just that awareness is more now. The result you seem to aim for is not forthcoming.
Sorry o.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by melody91: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
kettykin:
Of all things to burn,it is one disused, old , ramshackle tent which is neither good for a poultry or a dog pen.

These APC folks always in a hype panick mode
Ogun go kill u.. useless goats
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Tobijays: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Viscuz:

Na bad mind go make u get chronic ulcer no forget say na me swear give you when e manifest .

During the endsars in lagos you for kuku talk say na only igbos protest na
This election will be funny!!! It will teach y'all how to behave
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by GardenOfGod(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin
Honestfrend:
These guys should relax... Femi is on drugs.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by HIPROFILE(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
This people sef I tire for una this was coined out from the name Obi by the fans just like you have BATIFIED, ATIKULATED, OBIDATTI.
I wonder what kuti is even claiming in this the coined term does not share correct spelling as Obedient rather it is OBIDIENT I just cant explain why everything peter Obi hurts this people and gives them sleepless night.
Same person all of you said has no structure?
Na wa..ooo
Well I think since Obi has become such a household name now and a very big name in the country right now hence anyone who wants to trend would just go on to make some controversial statements against Obi just to trend or renew their social media presence.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by shegra58: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jack005:
How could you believe such fake news from a Tinubu urrchin..By the way, people like you only stay behind your keypad and threaten brimstone and fire, when the real war starts now you will be hiding somewhere in osogbo
what have you done about the ongoing war in the East?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by shegra58: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
kettykin:
Of all things to burn,it is one disused, old , ramshackle tent which is neither good for a poultry or a dog pen.

These APC folks always in a hype panick mode
Your father even have anything?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Guyman01: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Viscuz:

No one threatened and nobody is burning anything .

Stop allowing demons whisper to you

It's called political propaganda, making up stories to demarket your opponents, it's like you are at war with Tinubu supporters.
I have been reading your fire for fire posts on this forum for sometime now grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Obzy: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fake propagandist news.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Belluski: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
[b]They Threatened to Burn Down the Shrine”:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1485810-threatened-burn-shrine-femi-kuti-speaks-peter-obi-supporters-family/
video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChLO-ozl2oy/
OP, haba... why lie on this ? He never said dis... I watched d clip... he said and i qout; abi i like atiku? Abi na bola tinubu ... una no how many times tinubu raid d shrine when he was governor.... you fail to input that part... nice try
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by ogbonti: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
nedu666:

according to Fela

when one good man won rise for africa today, useless people dem go won finish am oooo

dem go plan against am, lie against am
lie against am, talk against am
talk against am, gang against am
gang against am, lie against am, talk against am

go listen to that song “underground system”

you will know why all this propaganda about obi’s supporters is making rounds

since they have nothing on him, then Obi must be punished with character assassination for unidentified individuals who claim to be his supporters- while Tinubu’s agberos flog transporters or moline drivers who will not wear vote for jagaban cap

so what they do they accuse others of doing
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by citygarden(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
2023 is near, may Almighty God protect our lives to witness the election. Amen.

kally90:

Na your turn to cry marginalization come 2023 after all life Na turn by turn.

Urchins on the beat.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.