Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (36961 Views)

Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Papichulostunne(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics

APC and PDP supporters might as well pose as "Obidient" and cause havoc so as to dim the LP bad. After all these people he is talking about are faceless and nameless..

Just get sense to understand what I wrote.

I am "Obidient"..!!! I didn't threaten you for your opinion.!!! I believe in freedom of speech.!!!!
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PandoraObi: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Papichulostunne:

APC and PDP supporters might as well pose as "Obidient" and cause havoc so as to dim the LP bad. After all these people he is talking about are faceless and nameless..

Just get sense to understand what I wrote.

I am "Obidient"..!!! I didn't threaten you for your opinion.!!! I believe in freedom of speech.!!!!
Ask those that did not support Peter Obi, if you check out mention on nairaland, you will be scared, from various threats and intimation, if we are not strong we will run away from nairaland, the threats are everywhere.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Flyingngel(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Tingotoe post:

Obidients and their crude violence.

It beat my imagination that since one person Reno came up with this Peter Obi supporters being violent which was false, everybody carries it and wrap all PO supporters as being violent. Tinubu ask PO to call his supporters to order but refuse to tell us that it was his supporters who started calling PITOBI or HIM TU LIE. When the same energy was returned to them ,oh! Peter Obi's fan are violent. I can tell that an antagonist of PO who is not even supporting him uses his picture and sent a threat to FEMI KUTI just to paint PO supporters in bad light. It is so unfortunate that the Youth allows this politicians to use them and play tribal and religious card.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Papichulostunne(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ask those that did not support Peter Obi, if you check out mention on nairaland, you will be scared, from various threats and intimation, if we are not strong we will run away from nairaland, the threats are everywhere.

Is the same thing I will tell you.. they might be posers.. we all know how it is with misinformation in Nigeria.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Alajiki(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
OMYKROIN:

All these worthless followers of the smelly pig prophet mohamed sef, their IQ baffles even cows.

Yinmu! grin

Nyanmuri OSU 3rd class citizen cannot be the president of Nigeria but the social media Republic of Biafra.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by OMYKROIN: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Alajiki:

Yinmu! grin

Nyanmuri OSU 3rd class citizen cannot be the president of Nigeria but the social media Republic of Biafra.

But you will keep begging the 3rd class citizens food and money, and will cry out blood if the said citizen wants to leave.

Now, I understand satanic verses, prophet mohamed the smelly pig really finished these imbeciles called muslims oo.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by ddeola: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Where were they when Fela was busy with the struggle now they are threatening Femi no b by force to support politicians nau. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by kcbaba007: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics

Your monicker shows that Obi's matter is paining you..... That painment will kill you, repent and become OBIdiently YUSful to yourself and to Nigeria
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PandoraObi: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
kcbaba007:

Your monicker shows that Obi's matter is paining you..... That painment will kill you, repent and become OBIdiently YUSful to yourself and to Nigeria
I am not your mother, I am not responsible for your frustration
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Viscuz: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not your mother, I am not responsible for your frustration

You can never be responsible for anything in life .

Tissue paper grin
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PandoraObi: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

You can never be responsible for anything in life .
Tissue paper grin
comparing others with your father is unacceptable
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Viscuz: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
comparing others with your father is unacceptable

Where is your father today that is sunday ?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Bryan88(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Alajiki(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Ok, first class vegetable ; hope you've drank your dose of tinubu undiluted urine?

Drinking Tinubu's urine is way better than what you do with Nnamdi Kanu's anus grin. I hope you have sucked enough shit from his anus today? grin

Your lord and saviour who is currently eating beans grin
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Jsucre(m): 4:20am On Sep 02, 2022
What profit a man to gather well meaning crowd during campaign and lost on election day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari / This Is How A Nation Should Be Not What We Have Here (photo) / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.