Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (37006 Views)

Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Prince111111: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Let them burn it first and they will real wotowoto for Lagos. I don't know why this Biafra people feel to bring their terrorists behavior into politics. After 2023 they will be here again and be shouting Biafra, marginalization etc
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Jack005(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Someone share is opinion, next you are calling for his Head. Who is telling you about war? You see why you people are terrorists? This is politics with different people opinion and views. You can't force me to like your candidate, likewise me too. But you can tell me the reason why you supporting him, if it can change my mind on my candidate. But instead you results to treat, abuse, war against your fellow citizens, tribe.
Think well, this is not the way to do politics. Shalom

True,but don't believe everything you see on the net, hook line and sinker because fake news have done more harm than good to this country and to our daily lives.. Shalom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Tingotoe: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Light78:

Shut da Bleep

Stop believing in fake news.
You have a point there in calling it fake news since of course the story hasn't been substantiated but you have to agree with me when I say you Obidients are crude, vulgar, violent and generally intolerant of other people's views. To you it's either vote Obi or you're less of a human. Well you guys should get it straight into your blockheads WE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR PETER OBI!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Totilopussylick(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol obviously BAT people masquerading as OBIdients...

Tinubu urchins are agent of destruction undecided tongue undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Viscuz: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have a point there in calling it fake news since of course the story hasn't been substantiated but you have to agree with me when I say you Obidients are crude, vulgar, violent and generally intolerant of other people's views. To you it's either vote Obi or you're less of a human. Well you guys should get it straight into your blockheads WE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR PETER OBI!!
Go and preach to the gullible .

Look at the pics below .

What vulgar and crude is more than this i ask ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by DeleTaller: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
[b]They Threatened to Burn Down the Shrine”:

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1485810-threatened-burn-shrine-femi-kuti-speaks-peter-obi-supporters-family/
video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChLO-ozl2oy/

The zombidients leader shall be held responsible for their crime... they should go ahead... awon ipob pretending to be voters... I only pity the innocent ones among them... because they would be the ones to suffer for any crime committed by the Igbos among them... I don dey warn the few people I know to be gullible already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1485810-threatened-burn-shrine-femi-kuti-speaks-peter-obi-supporters-family/
video on Instagram

Mods should ban this guy for posting unverified news and causing confusion on this platform...he keeps on posting hate...

Lalasticlala Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Kingcalls: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise Lalasticlala Oam4J
Rule 2, insulting a nairalander

Y wudnt he be insulted...he posted fake news to cause tribal war on this platform and u no see that one... he should be banned for life for constantly promoting hate against another tribe... what he does can actually lead to death and destruction of property

5 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Contekbbc: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin

Jack005:
How could you believe such fake news from a Tinubu urrchin..By the way, people like you only stay behind your keypad and threaten brimstone and fire, when the real war starts now you will be hiding somewhere in osogbo
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by compton11(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is how they are, bastard people

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by olatuns2017: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1485810-threatened-burn-shrine-femi-kuti-speaks-peter-obi-supporters-family/
video on Instagram

Hmm 2023

SW is not SE

They be at the receiving end!!

They av forgotten cownu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by donprinyo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mtcheeeew. Attention seekers
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Masterito(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
At this point, I can say APC supporters are the one doing this, pretending to be Labour.
PandoraObi:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1485810-threatened-burn-shrine-femi-kuti-speaks-peter-obi-supporters-family/
video on Instagram

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by BluntCrazeMan: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Aaaahahahahaaaahahahahaahahaa..
Ok.
Was that why he came out to tweet those gibberish??

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Nonexisting: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics
You are your cohorts will soon be tired of your mischief. All you fake Peter Obi supporters who go about causing havoc online are only deceiving yourselves. You people think everyone is a fool.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Passionate888: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
This guy don dey lie small small o

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics
That would be the end of obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Born2Breed(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
This movement is a tsunami.

Stand on it's way and be extinct.

Who hear tell who never hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by casualobserver: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
It’s their way. I’m just waiting to see what they will do when they lose in February!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by SouthSouth1914: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Let them burn it first and they will real wotowoto for Lagos. I don't know why this Biafra people feel to bring their terrorists behavior into politics. After 2023 they will be here again and be shouting Biafra, marginalization etc

These political leanings! No one threatened to burn anything..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by HEBEI: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
After calling them "zombies"
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by REALretep(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo
Peter Obi supporters na meant oo...dishing out wotowoto freely

This is a moving train oo...stand on the way at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Omoslim26: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
We are already prepared for such propagandas like dis,so just let it rain grin ; grin
Nothing will change the fact that the Youths and well meaning Nigerians have already said no to sick shaky old desperate men.
Continuing with Apc that has shown Nigeria suffering wey the Country never see since 1960 it is a No No No.
Going back to the pdthief vomit is not a good Idea too.
Our best bet and shot is Obidiati.
Apc must go now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Masterito(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please how did you know it is Peter Obi supporters? What if it is APC supporters playing this narrative?
PandoraObi:

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Chidex50(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
I hate when idiots with empty skulls speak !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by AliyuMahdi9: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga Stop Capping.

Lies upon lies.

Just campaign for your Candidate in Peace.

How Can a Candidate without Structure threaten you
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by franchasofficia: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nigerians should better allow Peter Obi to govern Nigeria because Nigerian youths are angry oh.

Any mumu that still think it was Peter Obi's Igbo supporters that are challenging opposing voices must be a certified mumu because it is not about Igbos, this is about Nigerian youth's desperate desire for positive transformation of Nigeria for the better good of all.

Nigerian youths have suffered a lot and enough is enough. Even Peter Obi will not be spared of their wrath should he win and dare to derail from his campaign promises.

This is not the usual Nigerian politics oh, the youths are resolute about bringing a positive transformation in Nigeria and they don't want to tolerate any yeye person trying to block their mission. Wahala de oh lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Konjiboii: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abeg baba it wasn't us, I don't want to believe this man has been paid because the way he keeps talking against Peter Obi is not normal, when clearly the alternative options we have are nothing good to write home about .
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by BluntCrazeMan: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:

video on Instagram

Meanwhile, he didn't say this one..
You guys are putting words into his mouth again as usual
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by MarketDispatch: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:

Why are you tribalistic and who told you it is only people from the East that want Obi?

Nigerian Youths are taking their future in their hands this time and ready to protect it. Even any Agbero that tries what happened in Ago palace way in the past by snatching and scattering ballot box will be surprised at the reactions of the youth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.