Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (37012 Views)

Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by hollandis(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Where is that shrine I will follow them burn it
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by godofuck231: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
The last hope for the free and spiritual underground ideological African man , here will be a heavy magnitude of rage
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Pio44: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na lie not peter obi supporters na APC, y always obi??
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by citygarden(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
If we youths are taking our future into our hands, is it Peter Obi that we will give? Their is different between age and leaders. Don't be deceived by politicians that will turn to saint when election is coming, Buhari scam us with the same attitude. they are all in the same WhatsApp group (lol). When was peter Obi during the end sars saga? After 2023 election, peter Obi will be mute till 2027 again. Atiku will go back to Dubai. Even tinubu will back to based, which is Lagos ( boundiloun)

MarketDispatch:

Why are you tribalistic and who told you it is only people from the East that want Obi?

Nigerian Youths are taking their future in their hands this time and ready to protect it. Even any Agbero that tries what happened in Ago palace way in the past by snatching and scattering ballot box will be surprised at the reactions of the youth.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Phcmayor(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Now I know all these red oil mugus I mean Yoruba slave are attention sickers
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by 07kjb: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubus last campaign strategy is propaganda and incitement.NIGERIA KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

Don't fall for it
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by juman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
I laugh so much.

If ipob extends their madness to other regions, igbos would see pepper.

They exposed all igbos in that region to be chased and be attacked.

Other regions no be mumu like their leaders o.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
This man want to bank on the popularity of Mr Obi to revitalise his dead career.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by citygarden(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yeah �, really appreciate your views. Thanks
Jack005:
True,but don't believe everything you see on the net, hook line and sinker because fake news have done more harm than good to this country and to our daily lives.. Shalom!
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Rebuke: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
They know Nigerians are gullible and always very emotional, they don't reason or think deep before they accept any news.

So, just before y'all jump into conclusion, ask where the threat is coming from and who in particular sent the threat.

Desperate and evil politicians and their supporters will do anything to tarnish Peter Obi's mission just to make him look bad to the public.

Show us the threat and let the miscreant be dealt with by the law
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Waging war or Bashing of anyone who is not sharing the same polical ideology with you would do you no favour than harm as in the case of former president GEJ in 2014, who even mistakenly allowed CAN to hijack the electoral campaign process from him, just for cheap religious points. Until they learn that politics is a game that requires numbers, even your perceived enemies would be drawn closer to get the required figures to enter into the Aso Rock .. Reflect back to memory lane and you'll agree that no one that has ever ruled Nigeria that the Social media favoured; OBJ was not favoured by the media to win, neither did Yaradua nor GEJ, even Buhari was not favoured by social media to win..
Support your candidate because he's your choice and don't create enmity with others over their choices, because election would come and go and politicians who were opponent to each other would later become friends and surely benefit themselves, so, DON'T BE USED AS INSTRUMENT FOR OF HATRED OR DESTRUCTION .

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Eriokanmi: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
...and no single supporter of obi was mentioned in the news post as being the one threatening Femi Kuri...wonderful. Tinubu urchins una weldone oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by hopedoyin: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Let them burn it first and they will real wotowoto for Lagos. I don't know why this Biafra people feel to bring their terrorists behavior into politics. After 2023 they will be here again and be shouting Biafra, marginalization etc
Bros think well before you drop your own propaganda like your counter part.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by geewean(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Everybody sha wey no trend wan use Peter obi supporters trend. In as much as I resent cyber bullying, I also advocate balance on issues. Evidence is a vital factor to achieve that.

Femi should reveal evidence of threat to burn down Felas shrine.

That's how Reno shouted he is threatened, same thing Sam omatseye and now Femi kuti.All of this just to get public sympathy.

I thought you guys said Obi doesn't have a structure to win.Why is he the object of your campaign even forgetting to talk about what your candidate has to offer.

Femi kindly take a stand.If you want Atiku or Tinubu.Say it with your full chest.I will respect your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Kongomaster123: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is one of the reason kwankwaso said Igbo are amateur in politics, obi is a Biafra candidate no any right thinking Yoruba or Hausa will support obi, you go about threatening anybody who don't support your Igbo, sectional and Biafra candidate and you want to rule a country you having been calling zoo for so many years, you guys most be fools [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Kingspin(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi's miscreants want to burn his father's relics
Every excuse to bring down Obi.

Whether APC, PDP did na Obi supporters because it is Obi.
All in an attempt to change the minds of Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by IbadeHQ: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mods should ban this guy for posting unverified news and causing confusion on this platform...he keeps on posting hate...

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Hate... because it doesn't favour your candidate.

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by gadgethead: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi the one who must be obedient. He is after all a public servant. Stop worshipping men like they are God.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PenSniper: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let the savages try it. They want it to happen earlier than we thought.
Animals in human skin.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PenSniper: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Modecaih:
receive your healing son

You are very sick
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PenSniper: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics

Because they are a bunch of uncivilized savages in human skin.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PenSniper: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
This is unacceptable, two wrongs don't make right, but he should learn how to control his mouth

Control what ? Can everybody be Obi supporters? Must every Nigerian want Pandora ?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by PenSniper: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honestfrend:
These guys should relax... Femi is on drugs.

He took after your lineage.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by yetunsbay(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
citygarden:
Let them burn it first and they will real wotowoto for Lagos. I don't know why this Biafra people feel to bring their terrorists behavior into politics. After 2023 they will be here again and be shouting Biafra, marginalization etc
no mind them. Little politicking like this dem no sabi
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by yetunsbay(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
They might be tired of Lag already.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I wondered why it always about violence, Fela Kuti had to refute his statement because Peter Obi miscreants want to burn his father's relics

This is very pathetic. Estimated 13,000 IBOS signed petition register against Reno Omokri over a statement. That statement is not up to 10% of the statements Reno Omokri made against Tinubu without any wahala.

The problem is the Yorubas, especially, Yoruba youths. There is a serious DRUG problems in Yoruba land. The youths under the influence of drugs cannot think right. During EndSars, the Yorubas under the influence of drugs joined the IBOS to burn Lagos and Tinubu properties and investment. You cannot convince them, under drug, they have been radicalised against their fathers houses and tenets by the IBOS.

Some yoruba elites and professionals under objectivity, fairness and sympathy also think the same way the youths under the influence of drugs think. My Hausa / Fulani friends always express fears about the future of Yorubas to me.

They threatened to burn Fela shrine in Yoruba land.

A nairaland member REALTALK20 one of Peter Obi team has been going up and down saying rubbish unapologetically.

It seems they want to fight dirty. Nobody dies without giving it a fight. They said they prefer death to a Presidential candidate ruling over them. They abused Prof Wole Soyinka over the statement he made against those hooligans in Pyrates Confraternity apparels chanting against Tinubu. They insulted my Father in the Lord - BABA ADEBOYE because he said nobody should distract him with 2023, that people should vote their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by zoby: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
The day the igbos attempt to burn down the African SHRINE is the day all of them will vacate Lagos.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by rollywise(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
This poster must be sick. This is not about Peter Obi, it's about Nigerians. Angry Nigerians threaten to burn down his useless shrine. That should be the headline. Abi suffer never Taya una?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by omenka(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
This is unacceptable, two wrongs don't make right, but he should learn how to control his mouth
Come on bro!!! He didn't threaten anybody, he only said what he can not be.

He said at his age, he can't be Obedient after Nigeria has screwed him and his family silly.

If you find that offensive, where then lies the freedom and speech and general respect for civil rights you guys espouse?

Come on!! You can do better than this Oleng!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Okobola146: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Next time you go dey careful with your mouth. You think sey na you be Fela wey born you abi?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by Iceberg3: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine by God1000(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:
Come on bro!!! He didn't threaten anybody, he only said what he can not be.

He said at his age, he can't be Obedient after Nigeria has screwed him and his family silly.

If you find that offensive, where then lies the freedom and speech and general respect for civil rights you guys espouse?

Come on!! You can do better than this Oleng!!
Yeah bro, sometimes the media dish out disinformation and falsehood, but I will cut him some slack.

I hope you are fine Oleng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What KAI Did To Traders At Berger / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos / Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.