Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion (27173 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by effort1: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:
To those who said Tinubu did not grant interview come and see for yourself

Peter Obi is Ipob candidate. Ipob is a terrorist organization

This rubbish will not sell, Biodun, the Yoruba Muslim.

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by IbileIfe: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

Just imagine how he's bn guided like a baby learning how to walk.
He has achieved more than you in life.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by xevove2061: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

Tinubu is an OPC candidate. A yoruba nation Urchin!

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Diligence: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
How much compensation did you give back to Churches/Missions? Zero!

How much did you pen down for your pensions: hundreds of millions of naira! How much debt did you bequeath to Lagos as lasting and continuous legacy:. Billions of naira!?!?

Anyway: Southwest already had 20 years of President, VPresident and Speaker.

Emphatic NO to Muslim-Muslim ticket: most insensitive & selfish & thoughtless.

On what APC Performance Report are you campaigning? Abysmal & unmitigated FIASCO) Failures

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Diligence: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
How much compensation did you give back to Churches/Missions? Zero!

How much did you pen down for your pensions: hundreds of millions of naira! How much debt did you bequeath to Lagos as lasting and continuous legacy:. Billions of naira!?!?

Anyway: Southwest already had 20 years of President, VPresident and Speaker.

Emphatic NO to Muslim-Muslim ticket: most insensitive & selfish & thoughtless.

On what APC Performance Report are you campaigning? Abysmal & unmitigated FIASCO / Failures

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Zetty177x: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thanks. But pls enjoy ur retirement. It's too late now. Nigeria is in a bad state..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by xevove2061: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omoslim26:
Ok.
Somebody should tell this old man that this is not just about him as a person.
Terrorist are using religion as a weapon, preaching against the FG and urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State, muslim-muslim agenda will be giving credence to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching,We will be unwise to support something we know does not potray equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness and Trust,plus we know the muric and the Muslim community will never support Christian-Christian agenda,so why should we then support muslim-muslim agenda undecided
Grandpa you don too old go rest enjoy your drug money abegii undecided

they know better but prefer to follow a certain narrative. of course normally nobody suppose care about religion for voting or it should have less effect and not be a determinant in electing leaders but Nigeria has not gotten to that point yet. Again, because of how unequal things always is and the heavy damage Buhari has done across the nation, Now more than ever is the time we need representation at the highest levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by fredoooooo: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na dem sabi , we're voting you sit..BATSHETTIMA23
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by AntonVince: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Can you imagine? So, because of the words of Ibioyemie. We should not vote the candidate of our conscience….. you guys need to grow up.

Arakunrin Ademola, eschew tribalism.
Do not drink poison just because it’s served in a tribal cup. Gasoline, groceries and other items aren’t subsidized on the basis of ethnicity.
Think of the future of your children.

Vote for a young, cerebral and healthy candidate with probity.

Vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by fredoooooo: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omoslim26:
Ok.
Somebody should tell this old man that this is not just about him as a person.
Terrorist are using religion as a weapon, preaching against the FG and urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State, muslim-muslim agenda will be giving credence to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching,We will be unwise to support something we know does not potray equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness and Trust,plus we know the muric and the Muslim community will never support Christian-Christian agenda,so why should we then support muslim-muslim agenda undecided
Grandpa you don too old go rest enjoy your drug money abegii undecided
Give me a better candidate and I will vote for your choice ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by AntonVince: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

Aren’t you tired, Ogbeni?
Are you enjoying the calamitous Buhari/APC you vigorously campaigned for in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by abokikhalifa: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:
grin

You (government) stole my property, you (the same government with another person as head) returned my property to me.

You expect me to start clamping for you. After the government do see say to run the schools don dey hard them.

Name one sector of Nigerian society being run by the government that is alive.

Private Universties no dey go strike as you can see. Privatize all universities in this country, it will make University education costly, but you no fit hear of ASUU strike again

So how many Nigerians can offer private uni ?
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by ABIBLESS: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why Tinubu supporters wasting there time by responding to Obi supporters.
Let all go for election & see the outcome.
Peter Obi is not the real opponent but PDP is the real opponent.
Let forget about the noise from ObidiEnd.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Arysexy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
So why did you look at religion now you hypocrite.

Lalong is not good for VP, but good for campaign DG. So invariably, Northern Muslims can listen to him but don't trust him enough to vote him as a Northerner.

Tinubu is MAD!

A southern Christian should take over from a Northern Muslim for equity and balance.

Peter Obi ticks all the boxes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Johncuppa(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu, your past good deeds and focused leadership will justify you.

It was you who as state Governor continued from where you left as a democracy activist, and continued to support other Democracy activists with their programmes.

You were there for journalists.

You were there for athletes/Sportsmen.

You were there for the performing arts.

You were there for other state governors that wanted to learn how you were growing Lagos State economy and delivering services to the masses. Even Ngige visited you in Lagos as his 1st official visit after becoming Governor of Anambra in 2003. We saw what he achieved in 3yrs that the desperate ticket hunter could not achieve in 8yrs.

Irrespective of tribe and religion, you grew men and women and put them in position where they can continue the positive agenda.

That is why many are willing to repay your kindness and eager to reap rewards of your administrative excellence and innovative brilliance.

Tinubu, I bear you witness.

You have worked patiently without greed for power or desperation.

You are the President of Nigeria, effective 29th May 2023.

I was at Dayo Israel page, it is all the same everywhere.
First, he is not accepted among the youth.
Second, everything about him his shady, marketing him is laborious and such an huculian task.
The southwest where we would have use "omoluabi" to canvass for him - he bleeps with Christians.

Bros, supporting this man is courageous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Lucifer

Aswear..

His own punishment in hell go carry height..

Ugly muchi man
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by LadiKos(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tvc owned by Tinubu what else do you expect than to lie and cover up all their evil deeds ….. he should go to Arise tv and grant an interview … well I don’t even have data to watch that cause it’s all an empty basket full of trash !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by PointZerom: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

He has achieved more than you in life.

That's not the point. Face the fact that he's aged and sick. I supported Osibanjo but you guys made a terrible mistake against Osibanjo.

Shettima will take over Aso Rock...wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by just2endowed: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:
BAT propaganda team, please answer these questions for us, bearing in mind Lagos IGR and borrowings increased significantly between 1999-2007, compared to preceding years.

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?
2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu and his cronies?
3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to improvement in the standard of living of the average Lagosian?
4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling daddy "developed" colonized?
5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?

Now watch how confounded BAT propagandists will drag Obi (not even Atiku) into this equation instead of answering the questions. Quietly implying they see Obi as a genuine threat.

If Lagos want to rank higher, the transportation system of allowing terrorist agbero to control the park should be scrapped. But the government and Tinubu the Promoter of mc oluomk boys won't agree to kill agberos that rake in over 150 billions of, extortion and illegal tax paid indirectly by passengers, and these monies does not reflect in Lagos state budget and planning. If I am the governor, I don't need to borrow a cent when I collect this parks from this terrorist milking agberos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by etrouble: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Tell you god of Man that I said that he is a foolish idiot because Tinubu is older than him. Also we are not sure that he too is not wearing pampers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Electorate: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

Ode, hating the igbos wouldnt stop we the sane Yorubas from voting a youthful, vibrant and brilliant Peter Obi, if you like let tribalism blind your sense of reasoning by supporting someone that is visibly sick and older....no be juju be that?

Anyways, your tears taste really nice, please cry me some more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by drey076(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
U return school to missionary in order to minimise state expenses on education. My school was part of the school you return.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by REDshouse(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Passionate888:
Many governors returned missionary schools back to the church too.
A.C.M.G.S Elelenwo was returned to the Anglican church. Holy Rosary was returned back to the Catholic church. I don't know about Baptist Boys though.
he was the initiator ..The first before other Govs copied and try to paste it in their state
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Jostoman: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

Peter Obi is Ipob candidate. Ipob is a terrorist organization, ipob burnt Lagos properties during #Endsar protest
it's seems you and your greedy Lagos landlord don't have anything to campaign on except shouting IPOB up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Alajiki(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Ibiyomie? grin

Who is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Omoslim26: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

Obidiati is the best option.
The youths and reasonable Nigerians already said they do not want sick shaky desperate men, Obidiati,two young men with valuable innovative minds, plus a balanced ticket that suits our diversities better.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Hallabee1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=Marvieduke post=115659670]Oga stop your wailing because that time your hands and legs were not shaking but now your hands and legs are shaking and we don't trust you.[/quote

aje...

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Cantonese: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu, your past good deeds and focused leadership will justify you.

It was you who as state Governor continued from where you left as a democracy activist, and continued to support other Democracy activists with their programmes.

You were there for journalists.

You were there for athletes/Sportsmen.

You were there for the performing arts.

You were there for other state governors that wanted to learn how you were growing Lagos State economy and delivering services to the masses. Even Ngige visited you in Lagos as his 1st official visit after becoming Governor of Anambra in 2003. We saw what he achieved in 3yrs that the desperate ticket hunter could not achieve in 8yrs.

Irrespective of tribe and religion, you grew men and women and put them in position where they can continue the positive agenda.

That is why many are willing to repay your kindness and eager to reap rewards of your administrative excellence and innovative brilliance.

Tinubu, I bear you witness.

You have worked patiently without greed for power or desperation.

You are the President of Nigeria, effective 29th May 2023.

Even Ngige visited you in Lagos as his 1st official visit after becoming Governor of Anambra in 2003. We saw what he achieved in 3yrs that the desperate ticket hunter could not achieve in 8yrs”.

You saw or you were told? How old were you in 2003? What class were you in 2003?
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by STENON(f): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

Just imagine how he's bn guided like a baby learning how to walk.
Is that all? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.