Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion (27130 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

If it isn't recent,why was he making comment about Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Please gimme the link to the full Interview..
This one here is just too short.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Arysexy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
REDshouse:
he was the initiator ..The first before other Govs copied and try to paste it in their state

A simple google would have saved you from this bare lie.

APC urchins lie for a living.

Tufiakwaaaaa!

1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by PointZerom: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
STENON:
Is that all? tongue

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Blessedarethepe(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
See this hired follower. We are not watching any video. Nigerians like you need to wise up.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Blessedarethepe(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
effort1:

This rubbish will not sell, Biodun, the Yoruba Muslim.

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
I wish Mr biodun could wise up and stop being used by APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by STENON(f): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

I am a woman not Man.
Be wise !!!!
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Stanleyq: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7HI8wO1ZUg
No matter how bad a person is, he must get supporters, even Lucifer got supporters when a war in heaven broke.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Modphase: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
If you have Ibiyomie's # I will personally curse him even when he is a pastor n am a Christian. May it never be well with him n his entire household. Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria come 2023 Ibiyomi can rot in the deepest part of hell.

donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Eriokanmi: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
You returned them because three wasl revenue coming from that side. Liar. Did you heed pa jakande's advice he gave you on funding public schools in lagos? You selected a few and awarded upgrade to your cronies to siphon money to your pocket. Tell your supporters the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by rusher14: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Please gimme the link to the full Interview..
This one here is just too short.
I don't have it but it is sufficient enough to know this is quite recent
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Modphase: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oloriburuku someone is referencing facts about his antecedent you Igbo dead brain bigoted father I lamenting like a rnoron.

God1000:
Tinubu is trying to save face
dorodee:
This guy is not just getting it.... Muslim-muslim in Nigeria of 2023 is EVIL....
Even christian-christian will not be supported by any right thinking person.
Oduduwa707:
grin

Leg dey shake
Hand dey shake
Baba no well, he dey shout he return school

Leg dey shake
Hand dey shake
Baba no well, he dey shout emilokan...

Marvieduke:
Oga stop your wailing because that time your hands and legs were not shaking but now your hands and legs are shaking and we don't trust you.
EMXTAN1:
Everything BAT had done since his interest to run for Presidency has been shady.. U re too old for all these pls.. Rest and enjoy the wealth uve accomolated already.. haba!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by REDshouse(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Arysexy:

A simple google would have saved you from this bare lie.

APC urchins lie for a living.

Tufiakwaaaaa!

U were not born when Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State, Buy small 100mb to watch the Video...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
just2endowed:

If Lagos want to rank higher, the transportation system of allowing terrorist agbero to control the park should be scrapped. But the government and Tinubu the Promoter of mc oluomk boys won't agree to kill agberos that rake in over 150 billions of, extortion and illegal tax paid indirectly by passengers, and these monies does not reflect in Lagos state budget and planning. If I am the governor, I don't need to borrow a cent when I collect this parks from this terrorist milking agberos.

100% on point!

BAT propagandists should take note.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by ojobek: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
MURIC over to you,he returned schools to missionaries.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Advancedman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Arysexy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
REDshouse:

U were not born when Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State, Buy small 100mb to watch the Video...

Mumu, Tinubu was Governor when Apapa was a no go area and Molue was the means of transportation from Obalende to Oshodi.

I was in Lagos and schooled at St Gregory college.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Danniedpastor(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
I have said this many times and it serves as the pivot of my support.

And what you quoted is the reason you want BAT to be president?
This is myopia of the mind.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by PointZerom: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
STENON:
I am a woman not Man.
Be wise !!!!

Na so.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Tareq1105: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:
BAT propaganda team, please answer these questions for us, bearing in mind Lagos IGR and borrowings increased significantly between 1999-2007, compared to preceding years.

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?
2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu and his cronies?
3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to improvement in the standard of living of the average Lagosian?
4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling daddy "developed" colonized?
5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?

Now watch how confounded BAT propagandists will drag Obi (not even Atiku) into this equation instead of answering the questions. Quietly implying they see Obi as a genuine threat.

I'll only answer you if you have evidence of Tax Certificate.

I've found out that most of you that talk about corruption don't even pay taxes. You need to be a Tax Payer before I can answer you.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by fredoooooo: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

Obidiati is the best option.
The youths and reasonable Nigerians already said they do not want sick shaky desperate men, Obidiati,two young men with valuable innovative minds, plus a balanced ticket that suits our diversities better.

Two young empty unproven men , I don't run on dem say but proofs...
BATSHETTIMA23 hands down on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by fredoooooo: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Aren’t you tired, Ogbeni?
Are you enjoying the calamitous Buhari/APC you vigorously campaigned for in 2015?

Your see negative I see positive ... BATSHETTIMA23
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
limeta:

We want live interview not cut and past

which one is cut and past illiterate people of Biafra

at the right time Tinubu will grant interview to Nigerians and real electorates, by that time you Biafra would have been relocating to sad east as your ancestors did in 1967

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Jking20(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."

You and whoever your Pastor is, I want to reveal to you one thing. Never use the word of God in vain, and Never misinterpret the Bible for your selfish gains. A word is enough for the Wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Sunexy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:
BAT propaganda team, please answer these questions for us, bearing in mind Lagos IGR and borrowings increased significantly between 1999-2007, compared to preceding years.

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?
2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu and his cronies?
3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to improvement in the standard of living of the average Lagosian?
4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling daddy "developed" colonized?
5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?

Now watch how confounded BAT propagandists will drag Obi (not even Atiku) into this equation instead of answering the questions. Quietly implying they see Obi as a genuine threat.
You see those tinubu urchins...they are brainless...tinubu made lagos the best city in the world but he still cant receive treatment there...it shouldn't be hard for him to build the best hospital in that banana island for himself instead if him traveling outside to take treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by BluntCrazeMan: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

I don't have it but it is sufficient enough to know this is quite recent
The reason I wanted to know if it was recent was for me to find its full version and listen to him in full.
So, it is recent.
I really need to hear him speak on some salient issues
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Throwback: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Danniedpastor:

And what you quoted is the reason you want BAT to be president?
This is myopia of the mind.

This is a rational reason why I have no fear of a Muslim/Muslim ticket led by Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

Them show you interview then you move to another issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Sunexy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu, your past good deeds and focused leadership will justify you.

It was you who as state Governor continued from where you left as a democracy activist, and continued to support other Democracy activists with their programmes.

You were there for journalists.

You were there for athletes/Sportsmen.

You were there for the performing arts.

You were there for other state governors that wanted to learn how you were growing Lagos State economy and delivering services to the masses. Even Ngige visited you in Lagos as his 1st official visit after becoming Governor of Anambra in 2003. We saw what he achieved in 3yrs that the desperate ticket hunter could not achieve in 8yrs.

Irrespective of tribe and religion, you grew men and women and put them in position where they can continue the positive agenda.

That is why many are willing to repay your kindness and eager to reap rewards of your administrative excellence and innovative brilliance.

Tinubu, I bear you witness.

You have worked patiently without greed for power or desperation.

You are the President of Nigeria, effective 29th May 2023.

But his children and grandchildren have riches outside, they go to Europe for vacation if you claim they arent living there, he goes to london and france for good healthcare but you unknown zombie is here bearing him witness in your slum with hunger cheesy
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu is your next president
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Jking20(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:
grin

You (government) stole my property, you (the same government with another person as head) returned my property to me.

You expect me to start clamping for you. After the government do see say to run the schools don dey hard them.

Name one sector of Nigerian society being run by the government that is alive.

Private Universties no dey go strike as you can see. Privatize all universities in this country, it will make University education costly, but you no fit hear of ASUU strike again

This is where HE Atiku is the best candidate.
But, you should ask yourself how many Nigerians are able to afford the services provided by private organizations.
Try to read and comprehend before typing nonsense.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by REDshouse(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Arysexy:

Mumu, Tinubu was Governor when Apapa was a no go area and Molue was the means of transportation from Obalende to Oshodi.

I was in Lagos and schooled at St Gregory college.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.
means he also paid your Waec fees ... which year did u graduate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.