Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West (29176 Views)

COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling / Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by ComradeShegs(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Someone should plz help me with 1k please. I'm starving here. Haven't eaten since morning please. Standard chartered: 5003254425
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by giantstar: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:
This bad for the unity of Nigeria.

The south west should be more tolerable.

We are one.
Now we're one but this is rainy season and there's much money allocated to northern states as Grant for agriculture, and U should consider kidnapping, terrorising, banditry etc. So every states have the right to protect their territories.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by obaaderemi: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
We'll continue to profile until you turn against the lunatics in your midst. You can't destroy your home and then run down to the south and think you will enjoy the freedom to do as you like.

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by orisa37: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
ArewaNorth,

Please approach the NASS TO IMPEACH BUHARI OR
ADVISE BUHARI TO RESIGN LIKE BORIS JOHNSON DID IN UK.

BUHARI IS FLOODING THE SOUTH WITH NIGERIENS. THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by AlphaTaikun: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/northerners-on-edge-over-ethnic-profiling-in-south-west
@ArewaNorth, you can see that this liar and criminal on NL in the attached screeshot here has been telling lies that he is a Northerner but he is Ibo from his past history of posts and has been trying to cause discontent and division between the Yoruba and the North.

Nobody from my deep investigations is profiling the North in Yorubaland. Only suspicious looking people are being checked just like Northerners are also profiling potential criminals in the Northern states too.

Beware of articles or those who want to cause ethnic divisions online and offline for political reasons.

Thanks to @9gerian for revealing this creeps real identity on page 2 of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by ArewaNorth: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@ArewaNorth, you can see that this liar and criminal on NL in the attached screeshot here has been telling lies that he is a Northerner but he is Ibo from his past history of posts and has been trying to cause discontent and division between the Yoruba and the North.

Nobody from my deep investigations is profiling the North in Yorubaland. Only suspicious looking people are being checked just like Northerners are also profiling potential criminals in the Northern states too.

Beware of articles or those who want to cause ethnic divisions online and offline for political reasons.

Thanks to @9gerian for revealing this creeps real identity on page 2 of this thread.
it would be ridiculous for me to feign being from one tribe and be spreading falsehood or propaganda. This article is born out of Daily Trust's investigation which I shared with members of the forum. Go to my previous posts amd comments to get the proof of my northern identity.

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by AlphaTaikun: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:
it would be ridiculous for me to feign being from one tribe and be spreading falsehood or propaganda. This article is born out of Daily Trust's investigation which I shared with members of the forum. Go to my previous posts amd comments to get the proof of my northern identity.
You misunderstood me. smiley I know you are absolutely from the far North of Nigeria... and a true Dan Arewa. I have had a conversation with you before this year using an older moniker of mine on NL. The Daily Trust article is just an opinion but cannot be factual because a lot of Northerners live in Yorubaland and a lot of Yorubas live in the North and have adopted Northern or Hausa ways of life, especially members of the Muslim Ummah among the Yoruba folks who tend to blend in very well in the far North.

Some people who are enemies of Nigeria from among the terrorists could also be falsely spreading these false stories to poison the minds of Nigerians so they fight one another as a distraction so they can carry out their destabilisation of Nigeria.

It will interest you to know that in 2021, Amotekun Corp rescued Fulanis who were kidnapped by some fellow Fulanis in Ondo State and held for ransome payment. So some people may be spreading these lies to divide the peaceful business relationship that has existed between the Yorubas and far Northerners. Just my take.

=> https://punchng.com/amotekun-rescues-fulani-abducted-by-kinsmen-arrests-one-in-ondo/#:~:text=The%20Ondo%20State%20Security%20Network,state%20a%20few%20days%20back.

=> https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/25/amotekun-rescues-herdsmen-abducted-by-suspected-herders-in-ondo-photos/

=> https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/ondo-amotekun-arrests-two-fulani-herdsmen-for-abducting-fellow-fulani-herdsmen/

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by ArewaNorth: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

You misunderstood me. smiley I know you are absolutely from the far North of Nigeria... and a true Dan Arewa. I have had a conversation with you before this year using an older moniker of mine on NL. The Daily Trust article is just an opinion but cannot be factual because a lot of Northerners live in Yorubaland and a lot of Yorubas live in the North and have adopted Northern or Hausa ways of life, especially members of the Muslim Ummah among the Yoruba folks who tend to blend in very well in the far North.

Some people who are enemies of Nigeria from among the terrorists could also be falsely spreading these false stories to poison the minds of Nigerians so they fight one another as a distraction so they can carry out their destabilisation of Nigeria.

It will interest you to know that in 2021, Amotekun Corp rescued Fulanis who were kidnapped by some fellow Fulanis in Ondo State and held for ransome payment. So some people may be spreading these lies to divide the peaceful business relationship that has existed between the Yorubas and far Northerners. Just my take.

=> https://punchng.com/amotekun-rescues-fulani-abducted-by-kinsmen-arrests-one-in-ondo/#:~:text=The%20Ondo%20State%20Security%20Network,state%20a%20few%20days%20back.

=> https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/25/amotekun-rescues-herdsmen-abducted-by-suspected-herders-in-ondo-photos/

=> https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/ondo-amotekun-arrests-two-fulani-herdsmen-for-abducting-fellow-fulani-herdsmen/

Cheers.

Got u well
grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by AlphaTaikun: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Got u well
grin
Great @ArewaNorth! smiley

Enjoy your day...

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Abdulaziz Yari & Kabiru Marafa Dump APC, Defect To PDP / (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.