Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West (29173 Views)

COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling / Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
I see. She or he calls me a northern fulani. You really know my tribe.
You sef she/he. Wherever you came from, you are just not well. And for supporting murderers who are crying foul play, it shows you are demented.
I hate dull boys like you.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:
This bad for the unity of Nigeria.

The south west should be more tolerable.

We are one.
nonsense comment! how can you see 165 persons inside trailer or lorry with bags of rice and won't do anything about it. Terrorists are trying to overrun the south west and when they will start striking; only God knows how many of them will be caught.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Father254: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Useless Road safety officers will not see this set of people numbering in hundreds with heavy goods on our roads as unsafe act.
Immigration will not check this people well to determine weather they are from Nigeria or not.

Police officers will not check the bags properly if guns and ammunition are loaded in them.

The heavy check points in the south east can't even allow any driver carry people numbering hundred without calling them ipob and the amount of money the driver will pay in each check point is beyond explanation.

Everyone should be careful within your region. Never trust jihad mentality people. Let them stay up north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by FuckSilly: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

You need their votes but kill them anyhow are those arrested criminals

Yorubas are very tribal

The north will pay you people back.

The northern elders have warned the Yorubas to stop the killing of northerners.
Ho Rie ti buru
How many yorubas are moving to your region enmass daily?
Can't you people stay back in your region in peace?
Why are you people so parasitic.
We don't need one Nigeria!
WE PREFER DIVISION.
LET EVERYONE GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by FuckSilly: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
And confused Tinubu zombies still think and believe Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
Una toomumu
And you think this not the reason Shettima was chosen? You don't know anything grin
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by FuckSilly: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Macphenson:
This is exactly the template of Tinubu's Presidency. More Northerners will be profiled and totured if Tinubu eventually wins. The.more reason the sick senile shakky shakky daddy will never smell ASO ROCK.
Lol
Or deh
We have only two options.

TINUBU OR DIVISION

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
backtovillage:
They have come again, dailyuntrust.
South East won't profile them I can assure them that.
This useless dailyuntrust failed to mention that those those with no guns or charm were allowed into the region.
SE won't profile them let them go there as a free Nigerian.

SE is obviously your nightmare.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Gourdoinc(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sef she/he. Wherever you came from, you are just not well. And for supporting murderers who are crying foul play, it shows you are demented.
I hate dull boys like you.
if you assume I will trade insults with you, then you are on one chance.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by PreacherMan007: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.

You and who are one? You'd better park well. We are never one. We are qualified academicians while you guys are a product of quota system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Elliotwaveforec: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
[i][/i]
FuckSilly:

Lol
Or deh
We have only two options.

TINUBU OR DIVISION
Gbam!
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
if you assume I will trade insults with you, then you are on one chance.
Whatever. I v made my points. Not cos I want to insult you directly but the right words/response that suits you are those I used.
You deserve them.
Let me tell you clearly, I know history. From Dan Fodio to the least Mallam, you all are guilty of war crimes and need serious prosecution and lynching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by JooEeL(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Apexmoh:
The northern leaders need to speak-up, because the constitution allows for free movement. And if the want to chase northerners out, they shoudn't forget to add Dangote, BUA and their investments to the list, cos they too are northerners.

We don't care about Dangote or BUA when Yoruba nation comes.

They could get lost if they want for all we care. It is out of Yoruba land that Dangote makes his wealth. We are not fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by JooEeL(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
So they shouldn't profile northerners, even after it is clear to all and sundry that fulanis are the perpetrators of almost all the killings and insecurity in Nigeria?

Smh

I am tired of sharing the same space with these people, I swear. They are just shameless Mohameddans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by JooEeL(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
9gerian:
Did they kill them? Why should people move hiding in trucks behind cattle and farm produce without any known destination or hosts to receive them, especially with all the security reports about impending attacks in the south?

We already know the methods used to move the terrorists around, before harming them to cause mayhem, and thereafter disappear. The people that are being profiled fit that modus operandi employed by terrorists.

With all that is happening in the north, do you want a replay down south too? What exactly is your interest in this matter, or are you hoping to replicate the mayhem in the north?

The north has been overran with bandits and terrorists because the people kept making excuses and appeasing their would-be-attackers. Now it’s too late and no peace for them any longer.

The southwest as a society doesn’t protect evil r lie to its people. Kindly bear with us as the southwest does all in its power to stop all potential terrorists.

Thank you.

Don't mind them. The time they were claiming Hausa-Fulani na one, them don forget?

After inviting terrorists, they now want to inconvenience our own lives in Yoruba land? I keep saying Yorubas make the biggest mistake of their lives by remaining in Nigeria. Even the slave trade was better.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by godwon01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one. That is not the issue. You need to understand the situation on the ground. Every Northerners is a suspected bandits. In the last 15 years, are we in these predicament. Do we suspect our self . The manners of their mass movement in this volatile security situation need to get worried. If any South west people is moving to the north , they go individually not exodus movement. This is not the right time to move any how to the South by any Northerners. They need to apply common sense. Even no right thinking people in the south is ready to do business with any Northerners on this occasion.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by godwon01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one. My comment ,That is not the issue. You need to understand the situation on the ground. Every Northerners is a suspected bandits. In the last 15 years, are we in these predicament. Do we suspect our self . The manners of their mass movement in this volatile security situation need to get worried. If any South west people is moving to the north , they go individually not exodus movement. This is not the right time to move any how to the South by any Northerners. They need to apply common sense. Even no right thinking people in the south is ready to do business with any Northerners on this occasion.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by godwon01(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kurutinto:
I dont know why southwest are not tolerant at all. This is not the one Nigeria we clamour for.

PandoraObi and his Tinubu urchins have been threatening non yorubas living in Lagos and other parts of southwest. We northerners will tell them that Nigeria belongs to everyone and not just the yorubas. We will take it out on them next year during the next election
Tolerant in this poor security situation. South West don't know the difference between Fulani and Hausa. They regarded them as one family from the same region. You don't seem to understand what you are saying. 150 people in a truck. Do you think the Northern government will not do the same thing if Southern moved enmass to any northern state like that. You are sentimental ethnic biggot human being. Read the article well and comment nicely.

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Agugbadin: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Primarily because of insecurity, experience has shown that when they come they take ovef the bushes and begin to kiddnap citizens for ransom that is why they are being profiled. It is believed that many of these criminals are not Nigerians.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by greypencils: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
backtovillage:

Abi mumu leleyi ni.
Who are those killing northerners?
If you are looking for those killing northerners go back to your region.
Ode "North will pay you people back" why didn't you guys pay yourselves back since you people turn killing each other to business
Ode abi Ode! The guy na Oponu gidi. Last last, we will still drive all northerners out of Yoruba land. Let Yorubas up North come down south. We are export good human resource to the north. What do we get in return? Terrorists and beggars...

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by azikiweironsi(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Northerners should try to change their Behavior,SouthWest are just taking precautions,Nobody wants criminal elements to overrun their land.They should bear with them.
Thank you. They should be thoroughly checked. It is true some of them may be innocent and truly searching for greener pastures but at the same time no one can tell if terrorists are among them. This reminds me when Boko Haram started initially, the soldiers were drafted to the North but they claimed it was a war against the North. They requested that soldiers should be withdrawn. So, where are we now ? Always treating sickness with a kid gloves.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Spandau: 2:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.

We are not.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Spandau: 2:10am On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Spandau: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Yorubas are very tribal

Even Daily Distrust wouldn't go down to this level of accusation. Where in the post did you see that Yorubas are killing them? They are stopping and questioning them, arresting them self. How does that add up to killing?

Pay back naah! Who is begging you not to? And shove your blasted votes up your collective arses. Northerners are in SW forests planning evil and you expect people to be slack? Nonsense!
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Spandau: 2:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
The south west is getting to be the most unwelcoming part of this nation. Many amongst them now insult fellow Nigerians regularly. It is a bad precedent.

They better reel in the activities of their thugs and miscreants and advise them to stop harassing fellow Nigerians. This kind of thing doesn't occur in any other part or Nigeria.

Really?
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Spandau: 2:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Apexmoh:
The northern leaders need to speak-up, because the constitution allows for free movement. And if the want to chase northerners out, they shoudn't forget to add Dangote, BUA and their investments to the list, cos they too are northerners.

When you finish crying, call me. But as long as Northerners continue to pack themselves like sardines in trucks used to convey animals without any clear business mission, they shall continue to be arrested and interrogated.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Spandau: 2:25am On Aug 14, 2022
9gerian:
No wonder this guy is trying to steer up tensions. He is igbo. Typical.

SMH.

Good job!
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by sulaak(m): 3:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.

The South West has witnessed how Northerners destroyed their regions and has rightly introduced measures to controlled Northerner migration.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Bizibi(m): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Yorubas are very tribal

.you think the people in south west will fold their arms after the owo killing in ondo state and other isolated killings.....how will the north pay us back when they are on fire. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Abdu81: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2022
They have always hated the north.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Abdu81: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Bizibi:
.you think the people in south west will fold their arms after the owo killing in ondo state and other isolated killings.....how will the north pay us back when they are on fire. Mtcheeeeew

Preach for peace and unity not hatred and division.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Dmama1991: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2022
saintrow1:

We are not one, you people can f**k off. Pls amotekun should also focus on those that are coming from the east aswell. As far as I'm concern, they are all terrorist.
skull miners are terrorist too
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Kholar211: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.
we are one keel you there. Na you and who be one?

We're not and we can never be one, we re just one by book and the book go soon catch fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.