Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West (29179 Views)

COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling / Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by PHYTECH: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

You need their votes but kill them anyhow are those arrested criminals

Yorubas are very tribal

The north will pay you people back.

The northern elders have warned the Yorubas to stop the killing of northerners.

Don't you read the news ??

I am in ondo state, a state where they are intercepted with charms and guns with them. The southwest must stop and search Anything from North to prevent flooding the region with guns and killing themselves, that's how it started in the North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by diadem10: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
wowcatty:
Atiku's job to discourage "northerners" from voting Tinubu. Why this all of a sudden 6 months to elections when Yorubaland is where they are allowed to do what others can't try in their land?

It's looking more and more that fulani don't want power to go to the south afterall, so they are now pulling all kinds of stunts.

So unnecessary but it's my people I blame o!

They can't even dare. Amalgamation which already expired by the way is between Southern and Northern. Hence, You can't have Northern to continue to rule or else there won't be amalgamation in the first place. They can't dare.

Like, why would they even have a problem with Tinubu? Tinubu is coming to increase the economy which would even help in their allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by nedekid: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Yorubas are very tribal

Yeah, just as someone said to President Jonathan"an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north".
Woe to anybody that still gives money to beggers on the street again. In my mind, I tell them to go meet buhari when they approach me while driving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by onuman: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/northerners-on-edge-over-ethnic-profiling-in-south-west

Amotekun - a militia group formed to check the Fulani herdsmen activities in the SW is a waste of resources.
It's impossible to check the incursion of a group into a other group's territory in one country.
Forget crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta and declare Oduduwa Republic to safeguard Yoruba territory from infiltrators to Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Gourdoinc(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

I differ with your myopic opinion.
You don't know if I m a South Westerner. But you can see the news and history that Hausa/Fulanis are marauders.
How ll you travel in a truck filled with in 100s and you don't expect me to v a rethink when I sight you?
Which region do they murder people accused of blasphemy and who murder them? Isn't it northerners.
Hausa/Fulanis v many vagabonds. The same ones among them should not feel bad. Instead they should clean their region.
when owo massacre happened , we ascribed it to fulani. Yet take a look at the names published to have masterminded the attacks ( if we are to believe that ) . You should be more courteous to people living in your region because many of your tribes people live and exist in other regions unencumbered.

As for which region you are from, so long as we are having this conversation based on my earlier submission, then it's no hard guess where you are from
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Billygee2u: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

You can't be moving to a place without having plans of where to stay and what to do thereby constituting a nuisance and resorting to crime

Some of these people may not even be Nigerians angry
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by kayjay69(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
We have never been nor will we ever be one.

You need to read your history more thoroughly.
Abdu81:
This bad for the unity of Nigeria.

The south west should be more tolerable.

We are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by seunayantokun(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
I knew it would be daily trust or deadly trust before I opened it.
Blackmailing to prepare a way for terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by eguarojeona: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.
Taqqiya
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
when owo massacre happened , we ascribed it to fulani. Yet take a look at the names published to have masterminded the attacks ( if we are to believe that ) . You should be more courteous to people living in your region because many of your tribes people live and exist in other regions unencumbered.

As for which region you are from, so long as we are having this conversation based on my earlier submission, then it's no hard guess where you are from
Oh, this is how you want to tag it. The Owl massacre is pure terrorism. The news said ISWAP. Who recruits in ISWAP? Of cos it's northerners.
The die is cast. Hausa/Fulanis v always been at war with their host communities due to their religion and odd way of life like grazing on farmlands thinking it's normal as long as their cows eat.
You and them are now endangered species. You can cry well. Just go back to your tent.
I insist, you don't know my tribe.
But I know that northerners are just like pests. What do you do to pests, you fumigate them. Pests aren't pets.
Meanwhile, a bad name is a bad name. From the time of Usman Dan Fodio to Alimi of Ilorin, Hausa Fulanis are known murders. Your cups are full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
everyone houses them. Only you harasses them and other tribes living in your region. If not physically but by denigration.
lol. See as endangered specie dey claim space. You and your minions are not wanted in Benue, Plateau, South East and more.
If there's any tribe that has accommodated Hausa/Fulanis, it's Yorubas.
And you mofos still don't get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by wowcatty: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Especially when the biggest sin of Tinubu is because he helped elect a fulani. I just hope they know there is something called CHECKMATE and it has always been on the side of good.
diadem10:

They can't even dare. Amalgamation which already expired by the way is between Southern and Northern. Hence, You can't have Northern to continue to rule or else there won't be amalgamation in the first place. They can't dare.

Like, why would they even have a problem with Tinubu? Tinubu is coming to increase the economy which would even help in their allocation.

1 Like

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

All I'm suggesting let divide Nigeria southerners should remain in the south and Northerners should also park back to north, few Northerners are staying in the entire south while many southerners are living freely in the north, therefore if the country was divided all the southerners house in the north will become ours and the southerners to take over Dangote and the other Northerners that invest in the south
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by tigger56: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
First kick the northerners out then the ibos are next. I like this playbook!
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by SmartPolician: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
backtovillage:
They have come again, dailyuntrust.
South East won't profile them I can assure them that.
This useless dailyuntrust failed to mention that those those with no guns or charm were allowed into the region.
SE won't profile them let them go there as a free Nigerian.

Don't change the topic
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Thomasankara(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

[/color]
Balderdash from dailytrust,is this the standard mode of travelling in Nigeria,which ethnic travels in such manner? Are they the only poor or desperate to move out of poverty?.I see no reason why someone should be hiding behind onions or bag of beans in a bidto travel,that person must be criminally oriented.How can you travel to a place where u know no one,lastly you will take to stealing.If not for the inefficient FRSC,all these shouldn't be happening in a country ruled by law.However the overzealous FRSC will be ready to harass drivers in the west or those travelling to the north.[color=#770077]
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Wizmj4real(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Someone travelling to another region for business doesn't hide inside a truck loaded with bags of beans and rice
You guys should stop smuggling terrorism minded fellows to other regions in pretext for business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by darediamond(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.
NO we are not One and we can never be!

Let these uninvited travelers revolt against there chronically and acutely useless leaders in the North and Clamour for Restructuring too.

Why must we Southerners be bearing there burden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by etrouble: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Yorubas are very tribal

If you too come with them next time, you will be whipped mercilessly and sent back to your desert. Nonsense without ingredients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Thomasankara(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.

[/color]what role are you playing to ensure that south west is safe? If you don't have ulterior motive the keep mum[color=#770077]
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Thomasankara(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Yorubas are very tribal

[/color]You speak like a terrorist[color=#770077]
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by darediamond(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
[b][/b]
Seefinish:
The same people who were shouting change in 2014 and we're ready to kill any southerner if Buhari lose election in 2015 have refused to stay in their region to enjoy ,'change' and "next level" they voted.
Of course, southwest should be their new homes because it was southwest who sold a failure to them as messiah
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Thomasankara(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
The south west is getting to be the most unwelcoming part of this nation. Many amongst them now insult fellow Nigerians regularly. It is a bad precedent.

They better reel in the activities of their thugs and miscreants and advise them to stop harassing fellow Nigerians. This kind of thing doesn't occur in any other part or Nigeria.

[/color]ur PR stunt is failing, tell your principal to adopt another method[color=#770077]
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Thomasankara(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Macphenson:
This is exactly the template of Tinubu's Presidency. More Northerners will be profiled and totured if Tinubu eventually wins. The.more reason the sick senile shakky shakky daddy will never smell ASO ROCK.
cheesy[/color]ur statement is more politically based than morality, you are mischivieous. [color=#770077]
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by ImperialYoruba: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.

Bringing guns with you to SW is bad for unity of Nigeria. Do you not know this?

How many Yorubas going North carry gun with him to your territory?

Your profiling is a good thing. If you dont like it leave your guns behind when you head to Yorubaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by Gourdoinc(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oh, this is how you want to tag it. The Owl massacre is pure terrorism. The news said ISWAP. Who recruits in ISWAP? Of cos it's northerners.
The die is cast. Hausa/Fulanis v always been at war with their host communities due to their religion and odd way of life like grazing on farmlands thinking it's normal as long as their cows eat.
You and them are now endangered species. You can cry well. Just go back to your tent.
I insist, you don't know my tribe.
But I know that northerners are just like pests. What do you do to pests, you fumigate them. Pests aren't pets.
Meanwhile, a bad name is a bad name. From the time of Usman Dan Fodio to Alimi of Ilorin, Hausa Fulanis are known murders. Your cups are full.
I see. She or he calls me a northern fulani. You really know my tribe.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by youngmightabbey: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
The spate of security bridge has made it impossible to trust ourselves, especially with the insinuations that particular region is more responsible for wanting killings in recent time.
Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by eldoradoxx: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

We are one.
Southerners travel the North on luxurious buses, mini buses , saloon cars etc. Northerners traveling to South hide inside lorries used in conveying cattle and agricultural produce. Why are they hiding? Often they are arrested with guns, clubs, daggers and dangerous charms, majority of them are from Niger Republic and Chad and on a mission and you are talking about unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by ImperialYoruba: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Yorubas are very tribal

Our leaders have also warned your people to behave and cause no trouble. You cause trouble you get trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West by okorogodwin4(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
For your information Kogi Taraba Benue plateau are not northerners this Foolanni criminals need to be profiled because they engage in banditary and kidnapping my question is when. Will a Christian from plateau or tiv or jukun become president these Foolannis will cry one north during election and kill you after election I will never accept one north iam a tiv man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.