Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt (3005 Views)

The Hardest Topic You Encountered While Learning Any Programming Language? / UNITY 3D Is The Hardest Engine To Learn, Any Other Options ? / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Avast(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lorayne:

Hey bro.

Are you still on the program?
Yes
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Lorayne(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Avast:

Yes
can we link up on WhatsApp?
Have a lotta questions to ask.
Currently in the august cohort
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Avast(m): 2:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Lorayne:
can we link up on WhatsApp?
Have a lotta questions to ask.
Currently in the august cohort
Send pm
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Lorayne(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Avast:

Send pm
sent
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Avast(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lorayne:
sent

I have been trying to respond your email but it keeps failing. Drop ur email
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Lorayne(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Avast:

I have been trying to respond your email but it keeps failing. Drop ur email
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Avast(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lorayne:
seen

I have sent you a mail
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Maj196(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ever heard of Malbolge or Brainfuck grin
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Edipet(m): 2:03am On Sep 21, 2022
peterincredible:
yes boss I think it is okay for programming
please is corei3 okay?? One of the seller just called me to come pick one with keyboard light at 130k
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by seunny4lif(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
CSS ke? W3school straightway
Python for me because I was doing Java, I mean self taught but my school started with Python and Jesus, it hard for me.
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Necrophagia: 11:11am On Jan 06
Maj196:
Ever heard of Malbolge or Brainfuck grin

Brain Bleep is the easiest once yuy learn it

Malbolge is a joke not a PL
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Necrophagia: 11:11am On Jan 06
airsaylongcome:
Lol! So nobody here has learned a difficult language? Java and C++ are not in anyway difficult.

Try learning Assembly Language, especially Assembly Language for CISC architecture. Then una go believe.

ASM no hard, too many programmers day use asm shine these days

Even bjarne said if C allows you to shot yourself in the foot , cpp is giving you a machine gun

Cpp is entirely a different specie , anyone that's really good at cpp is either a cyborg or schizo
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Necrophagia: 11:13am On Jan 06
No programming language is hard , just depends on you learn it

If you're a schizo like me , you'll find languages like cpp, asm easy

The only language I fear write is C# and Java , too many propertiary nonsense innit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by qtguru(m): 11:49am On Jan 06
C++ and I'm still going to learn it very well before I die
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Babangidapikin: 6:26pm On Jan 06
qtguru:
C++ and I'm still going to learn it very well before I die
C is the hardest o
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Necrophagia: 9:07am On Jan 07
Babangidapikin:

C is the hardest o

It's actually the most easiest
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by DDayve: 10:40am On Jan 07
TastyFriedPussy:
I'd like to seek some piece of advice from you.. Please I'll really appreciate if you would take your time to answer me..

I'm currently, 21 next year I'll be 22 and would be going to uni for CS..
I'll love to go into full stack web development (from front end to back end)and also some competitive programming (even though I won't be competing with anyone or anywhere, just to sharpen my programming skills)..

How would you advise me to go about this, I'm seriously confused because I don't know where to start from or which to start with ... And I'll also love to learn one OOP language(preferably C++) for solving DSA or CP related questions.. I just don't know how to put this into some sort of path way to follow.

I'm not going into coding for money so I don't care how long it would take me before I start getting the dividends..

So please how would you advise me to go about it.. Focus on web development first or CP..

Wow! Na wa.... Na real wa
Re: What Was The Hardest Language You've Learnt by Babangidapikin: 12:33pm On Jan 07
Necrophagia:

It's actually the most easiest
Are you serious, it is the hardest for me ..what book did you use ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Portlets? / How To Learn Data Science As A Complete Beginner To PRO Status / Daily Coding Leaderboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.