Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) (42794 Views)

Edo Lp/obidient Fitness Walk Suffers Setback As Top Stakeholders Pull Out / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Lemmy123(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Great stuff.. I wish say I dey there... When is Abuja fitness walk for Obi? embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Marel3d:
Sights and sounds of the Calabar, Cross river state solidarity fitness walk for Peter Obi which held earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNJNK_C41k8

It is very clear. Peter Obi is a very significant threat and the truth is that he can win!

15 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by MacWin155(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Where are those who rant about Labour Party having Social Media Followers??
You have you answer.

The youths are taking back Nigeria.

What a time to be a Nigerian youth.

#obidatti2023

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by owiko(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vote good governance, vote ObiDatti

12 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Andres28(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vote OBI-DATTI.
If you're not obedient shame on you and your family. Over 60 years of independence no light, water, road, food, security..and the list is endless

Tinubu below. grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by SHINJA: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:
All these videos show is that Atiku cannot win because Obi has split his base. Tinubu will come 3rd!
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Tribal: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zombies
Marel3d:
Sights and sounds of the Calabar, Cross river state solidarity fitness walk for Peter Obi which held earlier today.

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by casualobserver: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=SHINJA post=115661848][/quote] typical of Obi and his supporters merchants of lies
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by mystery22: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
I thought Edo was the most obi-dient state,obi-dient state are growing ..
Youths 2023

13 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by mployer(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:
All these videos show is that Atiku cannot win because Obi has split his base. Peter Obi will come 3rd!

And where is Tinubu base? Northern Nigeria?

Tinubu that is still trying to convince Southwest to vote him.

24 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin

I wonder where Tinubu is hoping to get votes from aside the Yoloba Muslims votes in SW

SE and SS are 99% locked for Obi.

Tinubu and APC are not option in this election

Obi tsunami keeps spreading

Even Ayade seems to be supporting Obi since d APC Muslim Muslim ticket palaver

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by AmGreat1234: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
The music of Obedient is playing loud and clear everywhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by casualobserver: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
mployer:

And where is Tinubu base? Northern Nigeria?

Tinubu that is still trying to convince Southwest to vote him.

Jungle go soon mature!!! Just don’t burn the country down in February when you lose!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Joshmoore(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
The message is clear! He who has ear should hear what the spirit is saying!

5 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
/
The significant thing is that nobody is paid to participate. Even if 10 people show up, it is on their own volition. Unlike Tinubu that has to pay N5m to N10m to obscure celebrities for support— Celebrity and yeyebrity like Zack Orji and Gentle Jack respectively who can barely feed themselves. And when they do, they are too ashamed to leave their comment lines open and often come with unsolicited disclaimers grin
Tinubu is the only candidate people support with long explanations on why they took such inglorious step. grin

The difference is clear.

/

22 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Chinonye2022(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
I bet you many of them don't hav voters card what dey hav is there phone for pictures and videos E.g my elder brother
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
This isn't true grin
The pictures are doctored.
According to the agbado bureau of information ABI, Peter Obi's supporters are only online.
He has no real supporters and no one outside SE will vote for him grin

15 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by alaribe1992(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tilumbu aka the bullion van man, aka the cassava and Agbado man in the presidential race

8 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Chinonye2022(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
The significant thing is that nobody is paid to participate. Even if 10 people show up, it is on their own volition. Unlike Tinubu that has to pay N5m to N10m to obscure celebrities for support— Celebrity and yeyebrity like Zack Orji and Gentle Jack respectively who can barely feed themselves. And when they do, they are too ashamed to leave their comment lines open and often come with unsolicited disclaimers grin how many of them has voters card what u will see them with is phone

The difference is clear.

/
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku

Then stop discussing Tinubu now since you don't consider him to be a candidate. Unfortunately for you bcoz you know he's going to win the election next year, that's why his fear is always in your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

Buhari is hated in 2015......you know what happened.

If Peter obi comes third in this election I will switch my nationality to Burundi.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.
The Chinese company sowing his red caps had some logistics issues. He will paint KANO red soonest when the caps arrive. grin

Meanwhile Obidients are creative self-motivated youths who are ready to give their all to build a better Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

forget atiku,pdp is finished. Obi took over the pdp strong hold south east and south south. Its actually between obi and tinubu.atiku only got d votes last time because of obi.go and check his records before then.he just keeps wasting his loot.u can't write of an incumbent party anywhere in the world. Atiku's political career will be officially ended next year. If pdp had put Peter obi as candidate the election would have been a walkover for Peter obi

10 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=Chinonye2022 post=115662062][/quote]
/

Of course, I am not surprised that you don’t know how to quote.

Only you have voter’s card.

/

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
URCHINS won't like this.
Social Media Structure Indeed

6 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Next
Fact Check Association!!!
Lol
Be obedient and useful.

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Enyimbafc: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
No need of election,just declare Obi as the president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Chinonye2022(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Of course, I am not surprised that you don’t know how to quote.

Only you have voter’s card.

/
am telling you fact

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Marel3d:

AYADE NO GO LIKE THIS OOO

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal High Court Sacks LG Chairmen In Rivers State - Pic / Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.