Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) (42788 Views)

Edo Lp/obidient Fitness Walk Suffers Setback As Top Stakeholders Pull Out / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.

Three months ago they were right but today Kwankwanso no see Obi back for Federal level again.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Patriottt: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Online warriors Don turn offline warriors
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by izubext007: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hope movement.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
God punish the moderator wey ban me for campaigning for Obi

Thieftnubu had bought all medias space including Nairaland.

Moderator, shame on you for unbanned me.
Our future cannot be entrusted to a shaking man with no stamina to shoulder weighting situation of this country.

If you have benefited from thietnubu, go thank him personally and stop thinking that we can be fooled again.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Faber(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is the party without structure making waves. Social media noise is gradually turning to real life earthquake shocked shocked

I would suggest INEC cancel the 2023 Presidential election and declare Peter Obi the President-elect to save Nigeria cost. Why waste billions conducting election that we already know the winner? shocked

That's the best thing to do to save money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
No shslshi,see crowd of supporters. When God is with a man, he is a majority. No evil machination from anybody; from anywhere can stop Obi.
WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.

Obi isn't bigger than Kwankwaso.

Stop talking nonsense.

Don't confuse social media noise for popularity.

The Atiku that Obi was running mate in 2019, whom Obi still sees as his boss, was beaten by Kwankwaso in the 2014 presidential primary.

Apart from being Governor before, Kwankwaso had been Defence Minister and a Senator.

Obi that woefully lost elections trying to install Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo in Anambra? He couldn't even win his LGA, Anaocha, for the PDP.

Oga, I am from Anambra state. Stop hyping Obi unnecessarily.

We sabi am pass una.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
rimijoshua:

I am Yoruba
We are voting for peter Obi and not that your agbado come 2023

Who are the "WE" you only have one vote. I pity you Yoruba's supporting Peter Obi. You think they like you. Do you know if you campaign for Tinubu in the east as at today you can loose your life. Thesame tolerance you grant them here is what they won't give to you in their region.

Well I won't stop you from choosing your choice, but stop using "WE" Yoruba's are not Bigot. you and your family members can vote for him but you can't brain wash everybody to suite your agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by mployer(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

You keep referring to osun, what about Ekiti? How many votes does your candidate pulled in Ekiti and Osun. That should tell you that there's nothing for Peter Obi in South west. He cannot defeat Atiku in South East and South south. I know you don't like this but that is the fact.

Obi gave Atiku the block vote he got from SS and SE.

Atiku lost because he is nobody in the North.

North doesn't care about Tinubu either. They know he is not Buhari candidate.

Obi will floor both of them in the North.

Only Tribalistic yorubas will vote Tinubu, and that is less than 30% of them.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by popez: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

President of Biafra or Singapore?

Nigerians will decide next year

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by deeva2: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
BAT is Unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honestfrend:
Tilumpoo ochins will avoid dis trend..

Guy why you wicked? You won give them BP? Certainly they will avoid it or still call it Ibo Presidency
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
The Twitter niggas are already proving a point to BaT shidren.
2023 will be Nigeria vs Apc.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by abobote: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
We obidients should try to make our points without insulting others.

All the comments on the first page, using urchins unprovoked, is totally uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
DOnlooker:
I strongly wish people will stop insulting each other and just concentrate on marketing their preferred candidates. All these insults being hurled at each other only intensifies the hatred among us Nigerians and at the end of the day, it can only be one candidate that will be elected the president.
Yorubas and Igbos, stop insulting yourselves. Stop the hate and just focus on convincing the electorate why your candidate is the best man for the job.
I am obidient because I believe Peter Obi is truly the only one that can steer Nigeria away from this economic doom we are in. I am not supporting Obi because he is Igbo. If it was Okorocha that was running against Tinubu and Atiku, I would chose any one of the later two than him.
The hatred is not btw Yorubas and Igbos but between Tinubu supporters and Obis'. I just hope they could just concentrate on campaigninh for thier candidate without insulting one another .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obideint is better than sacrifice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
mployer:

Obi gave Atiku the block vote he got from SS and SE.

Atiku lost because he is nobody in the North.

North doesn't care about Tinubu either. They know he is not Buhari candidate.

Obi will floor both of them in the North.

Only Tribalistic yorubas will vote Tinubu, and that is less than 30% of them.

"Obi will flog them in the north" I laugh in French.

You can even say he will defeat Tinubu in South west.

I know you'll resume your agitation for Biafra by Feb 2023.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by ezegold4we: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
OBI has occupied media houses, occupied all social Media platforms,now he is already occupying real Life event's while Tinubu and Atiku cannot even go to any Media house for a live interview of just 10 min's,

APC and PDP are already losing Their supporters, influencer's and content's Creator's to Peter Obi.

Obi is the next president of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Blazebond(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
I.G.G (initial Gra Gra) na em be dis,come next year P.D.P will still win cross rivers state.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honestfrend:
Tilumpoo ochins will avoid dis trend..

Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku

Tinubu can only come 3rd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by mployer(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

"Obi will flog them in the north" I laugh in French.

You can even say he will defeat Tinubu in South west.

I know you'll resume your agitation for Biafra by Feb 2023.
He will defeat Tinubu in South West.

Tinubu will only get votes from Lagos agberos and few other urchins from Ogun state and maybe Ekiti.

OYO, OSUN ,KWARA and ONDO don't care about him.

Every enlightened Yoruba man doesn't want to hear about Tinubu.

Followers of Sunday Igboho and other Yoruba nation agitators don't want to hear about him.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice move,
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is a man after God's heart.. the more you tried to deceive ppl to hate him the more he gain more ground... Obident to the world grin tumlumbu urchin will not sleep tonight

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
perez100:
When Peter Obi started they said he cannot win his ward and his supporters are only online but as we progressed, they shifted to, he cannot win one Local Government Area. Again, they adjusted the goal post that Peter Obi can only win his Anambra State. But as they saw the unfolding events they started giving Peter Obi 5 Eastern States and nothing more. Before their eyes, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers started sounding it louder to them that they are fully involved in this Obi movement. The Tinubu urchins however started crying Peter Obi is Igbo agenda, IPOB member and bla, bla but the confused supporters of a scam/fake drug baron candidate contradicted themselves when they claimed that Peter Obi killed 30 MASSOB members as they are desperate to de-market Peter Obi and make Igbos move against him. It did not only work but Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa States and responsible Yorubas told them clearly that no type of propaganda and sentiment will separate them from Obi movement because they want a better Nigeria. The Tinubu urchins cry became worst as they started manufacturing lies here and there but Abuja, Kaduna and some other core Northern Muslims and many Northern Christians told them clearly that we are all Nigerians and they are out to support the best candidate (Peter Obi) who have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Since then they have been shouting and crying while hoping that Buhari will help them rig election in 2023. But if nothing else Buhari is not like Tinubu who does not believe in free and fair election. Under Buhari government, opposition parties still won elections except in some cases like Imo State where in my own opinion, it is Supreme Court that should be held responsible and must pay for the crime. However, under Tinubu, free and fair election is gone completely in Nigeria. Even House of Assembly, House of Reps and Senate will be selection and this will not encourage them to work for the people because loyalty to the party and the President will be the only determinant factor in winning elections in Nigeria. God forbid Tinubu!
Mooh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG come and argue
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by butterfly777(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.

Please let's stop talking about Kwankwanso. It is like promoting him again and also making enemy of those who may like him.

Just put leave him.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
McOluOmo:
Lazy yuut

It's spelt Youth

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Dubaku543: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
This isn't true grin
The pictures are doctored.
According to the agbado bureau of information ABI, Peter Obi's supporters are only online.
He has no real supporters and no one outside SE will vote for him grin
This guy you want kii me with laugh. Which one be ABI again? OBIdients una get am for mouth!! I commot cap for una ooo!!

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by FuckSilly: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku
Lol
Your
Mu..mu no get cure grin grin grin grin
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vote wisely this time for the sack of your future and that of your children.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
And you know what? I'm really happy. Kwankwaso will sink the Kano votes making the votes invalid as he's going no where. At least Peter Obi will have an edge cox those Kano votes directly and completely going to either Atiku or Jagaban of 30bishops will not be to our favor.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by iSense247: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:
All these videos show is that Atiku cannot win because Obi has split his base. Peter Obi will come 3rd!
Tinubu that will lose Lagos and SW with wide margin. The druggie is the most hated politician now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.