Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) (42789 Views)

Edo Lp/obidient Fitness Walk Suffers Setback As Top Stakeholders Pull Out / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Procarpenter: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honestfrend:

U re more pathetic than I thought.. U should go take ur pills..

From your write up its obvious your pills had finished if not you can't be seen reality right in your front yet still ignorantly looking other way.

Pls statistically just drop what you think would be the total number of Labour Party of obi in Nigeria till date? I can bet you till today 13th of August 2022 all of you put together you are not up to 100k in number and campaign is next month bro, and the real election is just less than 5 months away pls is that not a fantasy of Disney land taken too far?

With all your lies, bullying, harrassement, threatening, gun brandishing, hatred, tribalism, abusive, arrogancy for over 4 months now ordinary 100k supporters you couldn't get and yet you think in your little brain you are already in Aso Rock with your obi baa? Pls Nwokem use your pills biko.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright las las.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Izongdave(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
INFACT SOUTH-SOUTH FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.
You should be happy he rejected, he would have being a stain on the integrity of what is sweeping across this country

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Honestfrend: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
jrusky:

From your write up its obvious your pills had finished if not you can't be seen reality right in your front yet still ignorantly looking other way.

Pls statistically just drop what you think would be the total number of Labour Party of obi in Nigeria till date? I can bet you till today 13th of August 2022 all of you put together you are not up to 100k in number and campaign is next month bro, and the real election is just less than 5 months away pls is that not a fantasy of Disney land taken too far?

With all your lies, bullying, harrassement, threatening, gun brandishing, hatred, tribalism, abusive, arrogancy for over 4 months now ordinary 100k supporters you couldn't get and yet you think in your little brain you are already in Aso Rock with your obi baa? Pls Nwokem use your pills biko.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright las las.

Don't quote me again.. Take ur shit elsewhere.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Secondly: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
This people should have mercy for the agbado man na.

This thing fit make his heart to start shaking too.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by 989900: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na Edo & Lagos rally me I just dey wait for.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by franudi: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
The people. The structure.

Peter Obi will win by a landslide
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Waow...

At this point, it's all over for Atiku and Tinubu...

It's all over for Atiku and Tinubu supporters...

They should wave a flag of surrender to the Obidients..

No victor, no vanquished

Proudly Obidient..

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Rivguydee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
INFACT SOUTH-SOUTH FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.
E go shock you when you see vote�
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Dottore: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:
All these videos show is that Atiku cannot win because Obi has split his base. Peter Obi will come 3rd!
Do you realise that those mass of people gathered without anyone giving them a dime. Which other candidate can thrive without rented crowd? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by simongonner: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku
na OYO get Tinubu... Even 98% of my Hausa friends in my area are Atikulated..
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
abobote:
We obidients should try to make our points without insulting others.

All the comments on the first page, using urchins unprovoked, is totally uncalled for
You are right but obviously you have not seen "Obi supporters".
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by rimijoshua(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Who are the "WE" you only have one vote. I pity you Yoruba's supporting Peter Obi. You think they like you. Do you know if you campaign for Tinubu in the east as at today you can loose your life. Thesame tolerance you grant them here is what they won't give to you in their region.

Well I won't stop you from choosing your choice, but stop using "WE" Yoruba's are not Bigot. you and your family members can vote for him but you can't brain wash everybody to suite your agenda.

I chose good governance over tribalism.I am for Obi,Obi is for me...Make we chikolobi...
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by labelle123(f): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
JAGS001:
And where is MMM now lol grin
. This MMM dey legit
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by MikeofAfrica: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Zombiedients still don't get it. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Bola Tinubu.

Peter Obi does not have presence in South west and in the core north where major votes are decided.

Tinubu will pull massive votes in South west forget what what CAN is saying, Yoruba's are not Religious bigot.

The party that will not like this is PDP. Ayade will deliver 25% to Tinubu.

Know this and know peace.

If a free and fair election is held in Lagos, Tinubu will find it difficult defeating Peter Obi. Remember that APC has never achieve an overwhelm victory in Lagos during Presidential elections. It will be worse for APC with Lagos youths rooting for Obi.
Peter Obi will also have a good show in Ondo and Ekiti. Tinubu victory margin in these states will be narrow.
Hence if Tinubu fails to retain Buhari support base in the north, he will lose 2023 election.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Ddokie: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bluev:
I know say a particular party right now go de regret why dem no been give Obi thier ticket.. nobody saw this coming

Nobody o. Even me sef. As i like Obi reach, i never believed the man could become this popular.

Walai if PDP had given PO there ticket, this election would have been a mere formality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.