Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) (42791 Views)

Edo Lp/obidient Fitness Walk Suffers Setback As Top Stakeholders Pull Out / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by mployer(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Jungle go soon mature!!! Just don’t burn the country down in February when you lose!!!!

Same way PDP lost in Osun?

Go sidon one way place.

Using dollar to buy less than 2,000 voters in primary election isn't politics.

Come and buy over 60m registered voters in Nigeria with youth majority let me see.

8 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by popez: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:
All these videos show is that Atiku cannot win because Obi has split his base. Peter Obi will come 3rd!

Atiku doesn't have a base! And Peter Gregory Obi is your next President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is the party without structure making waves. Social media noise is gradually turning to real life earthquake shocked shocked

I would suggest INEC cancel the 2023 Presidential election and declare Peter Obi the President-elect to save Nigeria cost. Why waste billions conducting election that we already know the winner? shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.

Lol, you apparently do not know RMK. We should not argue too much. May God spare our lives beyond 2023 so we can have this conversation again
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Owopariola001: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku

Lol. Where is Obi's stronghold, and where is Atiku's stronghold? Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by etrouble: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honestfrend:
Tilumpoo ochins will avoid dis trend..

Your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate is going nowhere. Rev Fr Mbaka already said that. That's the only Man of God that has successfully prophesied the results of two consecutive elections when when all other goats on the pulpit said otherwise. Now we know whom God talks to and those that Satan talks to

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by aviara: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Even parties with structure are not enjoying this massive amount of support
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
SHINJA:
My good people of Southwest are waiting for OKORO OBI..

Ondo my state belongs to Okoro obi...

South East and South West, one brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Owopariola001: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:
All these videos show is that Atiku cannot win because Obi has split his base. Peter Obi will come 3rd!

You're not just a casual observer, you're now a real observer.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zombiedients still don't get it. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Bola Tinubu.

Peter Obi does not have presence in South west and in the core north where major votes are decided.

Tinubu will pull massive votes in South west forget what what CAN is saying, Yoruba's are not Religious bigot.

The party that will not like this is PDP. Ayade will deliver 25% to Tinubu.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's safe to say this Peter Obi is definitely the most popular of the 2 candidates... Between him and Atiku I don't consider Tinubu a candidate because he is hated everywhere so he isn't an option. Unfortunately for Tinubu he and his supporters used their own hands to divide the south with hate and tribalism

The race is between Obi and Atiku

Never make judgement. Wait until you see ASIWAJU supporters all over Nigeria stepping out too. Campaign never start. Your cry will full bucket � later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by etrouble: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honestfrend:
Tilumpoo ochins will avoid dis trend..

Your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate is going nowhere. Rev Fr Mbaka already said that. That's the only Man of God that successful prophesied two consecutive elections results
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by casualobserver: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
mployer:

Go sidon one way place.

Come and buy over 60m registered voters in Nigeria with youth majority let me see.

Nobody burnt Osun down because they lost election. We know you people!!! When you lose in 2023 dont burn the country down.
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.
why don't you face your candidate and leave the rest to battle with thier own issues .
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by reason1man: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is my candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by casualobserver: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
popez:

Atiku doesn't have a base! And Peter Gregory Obi is your next President.

President of Biafra or Singapore?
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by kevwemike: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
he would have had more chances to become a president after Obi asume he accepted the VP offer.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
mployer:

Go sidon one way place.

You keep referring to osun, what about Ekiti? How many votes does your candidate pulled in Ekiti and Osun. That should tell you that there's nothing for Peter Obi in South west. He cannot defeat Atiku in South East and South south. I know you don't like this but that is the fact.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by maduxs: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
If you are not supporting Obi just lie low because you might be bruised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu seeing all this will make him to pull out all his drug money for this election

To him na him turn not the interest of the people

1 Like

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by BePrepared: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Kwanko that is dragging 4the and 5the with Sowere

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by rimijoshua(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Zombiedients still don't get it. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Bola Tinubu.

Peter Obi does not have presence in South west and in the core north where major votes are decided.

Tinubu will pull massive votes in South west forget what what CAN is saying, Yoruba's are not Religious bigot.
I am Yoruba.
We

The party that will not like this is PDP. Ayade will deliver 25% to Tinubu.

Know this and know peace.
I am Yoruba
We are voting for peter Obi and not that your agbado come 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Festy4u(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

So,...... Drugginus would come first? undecided

Okoropiem! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by GreatrAnalyst: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
lonelydora:
Kai! The love is massive for Peter Obi.

It's funny how some people still think the Peter Obi movement is still a social media thing. OBI-dients are showing pictures of physical gathering, and you are still doubting?

Abeg, Peter Obi and Datti should just come to Aso Rock by May next year and resume work. We don't have to stress them again

Don't mind them.
In their secret meetings, they know that Obi is a contender. Sleepless night for them is possible because of it. But they will come to the open to say no structure, false statistics and all that.

Who is not tired of this backwardness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by tunji2003(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
rimijoshua:

I am Yoruba
We are voting for peter Obi and not that your agbado come 2023
Iam also yoruba voting for Peter Obi fully OBidient

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Patriottt: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
E come be like say na south-south carry this obi matter for head pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Waow...

At this point, it's all over for Atiku and Tinubu...

It's all over for Atiku and Tinubu supporters...

They should wave a flag of surrender to the Obidients..

No victor, no vanquished

Proudly Obidient..

It was even publicized enough, we just woke up and saw it on SM
The crowd would have been more..
Those are PDP votes going to labour
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by DOnlooker(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
I strongly wish people will stop insulting each other and just concentrate on marketing their preferred candidates. All these insults being hurled at each other only intensifies the hatred among us Nigerians and at the end of the day, it can only be one candidate that will be elected the president.
Yorubas and Igbos, stop insulting yourselves. Stop the hate and just focus on convincing the electorate why your candidate is the best man for the job.
I am obidient because I believe Peter Obi is truly the only one that can steer Nigeria away from this economic doom we are in. I am not supporting Obi because he is Igbo. If it was Okorocha that was running against Tinubu and Atiku, I would chose any one of the later two than him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is obviously a big threat to other contestants

We all saw what happened in Nasarawa state millions walk for Obi , now these

Obi is a massive project that will sure be delivered in 2023
Re: Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
God punish the moderator wey ban me for campaigning for Obi

Thieftnubu had bought all medias space including Nairaland.

Moderator, shame on you for unbanned me.

Our future cannot be entrusted to a shaking man with no stamina to shoulder the weighting situation of this country.

If you have benefited from thietnubu, go thank him personally and stop thinking that we can be fooled again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.