Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia (5314 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Onyeka90210(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by adontcare(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
That's why I stopped buying from jumia. Was scammed with fake clothes and Human hair that look like sponge. I will never buy anything online again
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Machalla(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Nozino:

The option should be in your bank app. Click on debit cards/cards.

Okay thanks
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by victor9jaar: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2022
you can cancel orders on jumia.
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by chuxmgc: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2022
You just want to showcase your ignorance.

I can bet you have never ordered from Jumia before.

Are you aware that after placing your order they will give you a call to confirm your order?

If what you order for was a phone and you are called to confirm an order for charger will you say yes that's what you ordered for?

At that point no purchase has been made so you get your 100% refund

I guess that's the first time the OP will be ordering from jumia..

No one can scam you on jumia! I repeat NO ONE.

Abi you think jumia is like jiji?..

Stop sounding like you know all...

A lot of people said you will get your refund you keep saying its not possible as if its your personal business..

Try to dey learn from others experience

Onyeka90210:

Well, last time I did, it didn't go well,
Why would I keep patronizing them,,
especially for parts, that's why I use global. Cause if the item is available in NIgeria, I wouldn't consider jumia at all.
Would still rank AliExpress above jumia, when it comes to global purchases.
But you lots seem to confuse global items for local items.
Abi you think the seller running the scam doesn't know about return policies.
Tell OP to send the link to you, purchase the item.
Tell Jumia you don't like it once you've received it, and come and give us report grin
I go laugh
If they refund you 100%(including custom fees), I'll give you 25k for the troubles.
I'm convinced you all saying they refund are talking about local products, yes they refund for local product if you don't like it or it's faulty.
And they only refund and return on Global item if the device is faulty, If you don't like it. OYO
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Onyeka90210(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
chuxmgc:
You just want to showcase your ignorance.

I can bet you have never ordered from Jumia before.

Are you aware that after placing your order they will give you a call to confirm your order?

If what you order for was a phone and you are called to confirm an order for charger will you say yes that's what you ordered for?

At that point no purchase has been made so you get your 100% refund

I guess that's the first time the OP will be ordering from jumia..

No one can scam you on jumia! I repeat NO ONE.

Abi you think jumia is like jiji?..

Stop sounding like you know all...

A lot of people said you will get your refund you keep saying its not possible as if its your personal business..

Try to dey learn from others experience

Bros, try dey read and understand
E get why
Well I have modified my main post, try and read slowly this time and try to grasp.
Na why people dey fail exam be this

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Oberhiri141(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jumia has never dissapointed me b4, maybe because i called to order. It was an itel 20000mah powerbank and there was no issue.
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Rexymania(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin naija!
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by faceland: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
You don't need to worry. Before they finalize the sales, a Nigerian from Jumia would call you to confirm what you order (if they said USB and you say you ordered phone), they would cancel. All the overseas purchase has a confirmation phone call.
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Xfemt(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Make Amazon enter Nigeria
Jumai and konga go pack bus
Re: I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia by Minjim: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

With shipped from abroad goods....u will lose shipping fee if the goods have been dispatched or fully delivered.....

mostly... jumia always update their tracker to "shipped" a few minutes after you complete your order.....so OP will likely lose shipping fee if he had gone ahead with the transaction.

Forget about their refund policy, it doesn't work.
The condition for refund is that the product seal must not be broken.

Now, how is that possible ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Vs Tecno Camon C9 / Do Not Buy The Infinix Note5, I Repeat Again Do Not Buy The Note5, See Details : / How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.