Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) (40990 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Rechargeam247(f): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweet, their marriage is blessed.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by jeromestarks: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
okomile:
Congrats

Eyin iyawo o ni m'eeni ooooo
Amin
Which language is this?
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by colonelwealth(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Succelent grin
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by rimijoshua(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
I waited for years to marry this beautiful lady but Buhari and his cohorts made marrying her a lyapunov function.Vote Peter Obi
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by nesphil(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
After posting your weeding pics and videos don't forget to post where you're having sex and bath

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by okomile(f): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

Which language is this?

Yoruba
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by CoolJul: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wow! May their home be blessed in Jesus name.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Samfloxin:
Upon all my efforts to marry this lady... anyway, congrats

It's not too late.
You can still snatch her. grin
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by tabaralph: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheDemola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4nCUZTgZqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsWleWRuT1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8rNJ4RjIXU

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/videos-photos-from-church-wedding-of-gospel-singer-mercy-chinwo/
I wish and pray � that your marriage will not be like those in entertainment industry o, no respect for marriage, very few of them still respect the institution called marriage
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by BadNews: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Benki003(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
My mind is telling me something about the husband but let me keep quiet for now
Congratulations to the newest couple and have blissful marriage

Bruh not only you have that same feeling also I just don’t know why either ways wish them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by scholes23(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nor be Banky be that Why married man go dey do bestman
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Hyland(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

Benki003:

Bruh not only you have that same feeling also I just don’t know why

What is it ? grin
It better not be what I’m also thinking !

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations but pls guys kindly finish this wedding and enter your pls.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Benki003(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hyland:

What is it ? grin
It better not be what I’m also thinking !

The feelings mutual grin
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Constanttruth(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations to you Mercy happy married life, your marriage will be a blessing and your children shall surround your table
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by jeromestarks: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
okomile:

Yoruba
Can you teach me?
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by pholu88(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Your home is blessed
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Nonexisting: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thank God the wedding has finally taken place make we rest.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulation to Mercy chinwo God goodness and mercy and unending favour shall be bestowed upon this marriage congrats to them.......
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Faithfulness88: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations God bless your home.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
This week was Mercy's week.
Even the whole atmosphere was in celebration her.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by VenumX: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Congratulations & Happy Married Life

Later we will see you spilling garbage with those f@gg0+ red pillers.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Deciceco01: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Basicend:
Hmm, I thought this lady is a music envangelist and her husband is a pastor. . many steps and scenes I have seen regarding this wedding does not reveal that much in my opinion.

Most choir and gospel music vessels self. . you just wonder their depth.

Well, hope she is happy. . but we would know that happiness of Jesus is first and foremost in all our doings.

Guy you spoke my mind, the moment i saw Banky. W, and others as groom's friends who happens to be a pastor
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by forMom(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
All the people 'sensing' one bad thing or the other about Mercy Chinwo's husband are evil people.
How can you look at this beautiful couple and the first thing you sense is that the guy isn't real. Why are human beings like this?
God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by tnerro1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chai , I been like this girl those days when she just start singing but things of the world no let man join Christian brother fellowship, anyway, if the guy fvck up , I still dey ooo
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by lereinter(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Soji pastor
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by surequality: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulation sis Mercy!
All your gospel songs are blessing to me indeed.
This is my favorite of all your hit song:
"My own strength failed me
Friends and family turn their back on me
LORD you stood by me
You have never let me down".

Congratulations!
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Manpasman: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
the man looks fake and also looking guilty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband / Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria / Barbara& Tama: Timaya's Two Baby Mamas Prove They Have A Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.