Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,852 members, 7,831,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) (41043 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mercy is indeed Blessed kiss kiss
God bless your marriage kiss

Na chidimma i dey see near judikay so shocked shocked
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Basicend: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmm, I thought this lady is a music envangelist and her husband is a pastor. . many steps and scenes I have seen regarding this wedding does not reveal that much in my opinion.

Most choir and gospel music vessels self. . you just wonder their depth.

Well, hope she is happy. . but we would know that happiness of Jesus is first and foremost in all our doings.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by gaby(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
I wished I had attended your wedding Mercy.

I listen to your blessing every day and right now as I type.

You are a blessing and a very free+spirited human being.

Those with the spirit of discernment are able to see your child-like innocence and care free spirit.

You are genuine and a good human.

May your marriage be a blessing and the beginning of a more blessed new phase in your life.

I love you sister...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by newnigerdelta00: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Jennyclay(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
So beautiful.

GOD when!
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations, may God almighty bless their union, Amen.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by RussellRutherfo: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I don't understand that her husband head

I've tried to view it from different angle it still doesn't make any brain to me

His head is one kind

Ugly Bat boy. Let's see your own head and face and see if Nairalanders will not die laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Basicend: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I don't understand that her husband head

I've tried to view it from different angle it still doesn't make any brain to me

His head is one kind

That guy has a fine head and he is handsome.

Come, share your head make we see am. .

From the pics, you can see that his wife really loves him. . she has been so and extremely happy to achieve this. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by josephevergreen(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na woman wey keep herself go enjoy o..happy married life ma.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by BigMamaNaija: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations my daughter. God bless your home. �
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by gaby(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
So beautiful.

GOD when!

Ahhhh

You wan marry?

Oya come let's do it now now...
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Basicend: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
YoungLionken:
Happy married life to them gospel couples..

I pray she doesn't regret it, she seems ready, loyal, respectful and happy(a dream come through)..

But the guy on the other hand.. Well...

Hmm, bro I get you.

Women are not as strong as us in decisions. Coz they are at the receiving end of offers. . that is why they look confused most times.

Just pray for God's mercy and grace for them.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by tishbite42: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Lol
Benin burger don come back from ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by ComradeShegs(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
na banky be best man?

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
A black or dark blue suit anytime, all day.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations & Happy Married Life
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by YoungLionken(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Basicend:

Hmm, bro I get you.

Woman are not as strong as us in decisions. Coz they are at the receiving end of offers. . that is why they look confused most times.

Just pray for God's mercy and grace for them.

Oh yes bro, while good women love with their hearts, men love with their heads...
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by juman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congrats.
They fit each other.
Beautifuls.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Epurogonogono(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omo that her husband's head is glorious.

The guy's title suppose be headmaster.

Him for win all the categories for headies if to say him be artiste.

Mercy Chinwo, abeg no go give this guy head ooooo wink wink wink. The head he has is enough.

Please don't take the statement I made above too seriously, na joke ooo.
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by frehen12: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations to them

Call/ DM for your statement of purpose (SOP)

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by spencekat(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congrats
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Revelation4(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
YoungLionken:
Happy married life to them gospel couples..

I pray she doesn't regret it, she seems ready, loyal, respectful and happy(a dream come through)..

But the guy on the other hand.. Well...
I can't place it, but I'm scared for her with this man too

2 Likes

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by spencekat(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omoluabi16:
A black or dark blue suit anytime, all day.
or grey/Ash suit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by spencekat(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Revelation4:
I can't place it, but I'm scared for her with this man too
Wish them well please
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by WildChild00(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Samfloxin:
Upon all my efforts to marry this lady... anyway, congrats

Common get out....
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Emnyte(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Microverse is a pretty unique school. Why?
No teachers or classrooms ��‍�
We have no classrooms and no teachers. Our students learn as real developers do: by coding and collaborating. They spend almost the entire day meeting, collaborating, and getting support from fellow students from around the world.

100% remote �
All our school's interactions are 100% remote and happen with people from all over the globe. Our students leave Microverse fully prepared to join remote and diverse global teams. In fact, over 80% of our alumni are working remotely today.

Intense learning �
Our full-time program is also much more intense and rigorous than most other schools. Students spend 8-10 hours a day, five days a week learning challenging material and following a holistic, deadline-driven curriculum that continuously pushes them outside of their comfort zone.

No upfront cost �
We charge zero upfront, and students only pay tuition if they get a job at the end. We don't get paid unless they do, too. Thus, we craft every lesson, project, and activity with one thing in mind: to help our students get a great job in software development.

Not for everyone �
We know the Microverse-way is not for everyone. That's why we only accept self-driven learners with a growth mindset and excellent collaboration skills who are ready to commit to this 10-month, life-changing journey.
https://www.microverse.org/?grsf=0bgyfm
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by Revelation4(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
spencekat:
Wish them well please
I wish them well o. God will perfect every imperfection remaining. No one is perfect anyways
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by buygala(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
So beautiful.

GOD when!

I am here cool

We will make a finer couple cool
Re: Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) by AriseNews: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Also, See moment Obi Cubana and Chioma JESUS Stole the Show at Mercy Chinwo's White Wedding in Port Harcourt. Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvp2UJpeNc4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.