Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) (59462 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by bunnae(f): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2022
The pitbull shocked
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by 123Map(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Cantonese: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2022
dynicks:
Imagine you as a newly moved in tenant within a neighborhood.....They oneday, u stepped out of your house and noticed this dog stalking and peeking at you....

Na to immediately hold better plank with nail inside for hand. Any corner I see the dog, na to give am first attack. Any mistake, anything can happen.

Na so I go one of my friends house in those days. As I enter around 8pm I no know say dem loose the dog. Dem say make I enter. I no see say dog hide under one of the cars. As I wan enter to door, na do the dog jump out, from my back. Na God only that day. As dem dey shout Murphy, Murphy, I jump enter, the dog miss me. Come see as I dey breathe in and out.

10 Likes

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by joeycrackk: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Lions den
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by lecowas: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lol. I love the cute small dogs around my kids. All the tiny pomeranian and that. Even when they're barking at you, u're just laughing cos it's just funny... Cute

5 Likes

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realists:
Good that these evil children killers breeds are banned. Their animalistic killer instinct just come up when adults male are not around, they tend to attack kids & babies that time.

You are very correct.

1) They hardly attack Adult men
2) They always attack little babies
3) They always carry out their attacks when Adult men are not arround.

5 Likes

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Rechargeam247(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Not a fan, puppies can be managed.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realists:
Good that these evil children killers breeds are banned. Their animalistic killer instinct just come up when adults male are not around, they tend to attack kids & babies that time.
Fahdiga himself.

Wetin you talk nah lie sha. Pitbull doesn’t attach kids. Infact, they’re kids protector.

1 Like

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by JusticeYisraEL: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Besto:
Na lions be this nau
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Canberra55: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
I have phobia for dogs but I like dogs so it's hard for me to keep one
ur talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Lezzlie(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
The YouTube pic was clearly a photoshopped copy.

Everything on the internet is just getting faked.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Adjovi: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
That's how one breeder In Nigeria crossbred Pitbull and rottweiler two dogs with craze temperaments and wants to sell, to who abeg. Who go buy wild animals. Some breeders don't know what they are doing. One person go just wake up one morning and start experimenting with dogs and starts bragging I'm a dog breeder

9 Likes

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
No be all of these dogs be like the ones in the video na.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by 9jagobetta: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
WTF
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Prettylima(f): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Gsd my favorite dog check my signature I produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapikin2:
And some want to domesticate other wild breeds like dingos and african wild dogs.. these dogs are junior Lions
Why would someone want to raise a dingo as a pet
undecided
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
No be all of these dogs be like the ones in the video na.

There are three breeds that are as large as that
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by mymadam(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
pitbull should be out of the list, they are lovely breed, it depends on how they are trained

True, very true smiley
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by BrytSky: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omo, dis one fit kill person
For you James Hadley Chase https:///message/4OBLGC7Z5IBOA1
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by decatalyst(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Originality007:
Pit bull, I no fit allow that dog around me

You think say nah all those bastardized diluted/mixed ones you see around dem dey talk about?
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by ericuzor(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
pitbull should be out of the list, they are lovely breed, it depends on how they are trained
Pitbull are very deadly they can snap any minute and eat you alive...
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Kutunban: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okay but some people keep pit bull.

Any way, let's design your graphics.

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Litmus: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Few dogs tougher than Turkish Kangal...
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Enny2013(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
I luv dogs of any breed..
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by mrsage(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na wa
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Stargurl20(f): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one will eat humans and their remains na
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
When will they ban ekuke
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by CheapHomes1: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realists:
Had a terrible experience some time ago. A little 5 or 6 year old boy visited his cousins and aunty in the company of his mother only for the dog owned by the cousins to kill the boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.