Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) (59474 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Spandau: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
We4all:
Are these dogs? Nigerians and copy copy. Most of them have joined the western bandwagons by domesticating those wild animals they call dogs.

The day any dog will harass me, I will make sure I send that dog to his grave. Then I will wait for the owner to press charges. When will people learn that some specie of dogs are wild animals and can never be tamed?

A molossoid dog bred to fight and has fought and killed other dogs before will take you out brutally no matter how big or strong you are unless you are equipped with a semi auto gun or a pump action shotgun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
dfrost:
My type of thread tongue

Give me any breed with locked jaws, preferably a Rott cheesy. It must heed and heel to its master.
my man wey sabi
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
We4all:
Are these dogs? Nigerians and copy copy. Most of them have joined the western bandwagons by domesticating those wild animals they call dogs.

The day any dog will harass me, I will make sure I send that dog to his grave. Then I will wait for the owner to press charges. When will people learn that some specie of dogs are wild animals and can never be tamed?
all dogs are tameable bruf
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Mydazz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please what breeds of dogs are banned in Nigeria,....... I know some of Naija rich ones even own tigers
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
baralatie:

There are three breeds that are as large as that

You don't get my point.

My point is, it is not all pit bull and that Japanese dog are not like the ones in the video averagely.

The ones in the video have undergone several exercises that made their physical appearance look altered/ripped.

You get my point now?

1 Like

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
baralatie:

Why would someone want to raise a dingo as a pet
undecided
beats me too.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Confusing information
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Bignuell(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
dynicks:
Imagine you as a newly moved in tenant within a neighborhood.....They oneday, u stepped out of your house and noticed this dog stalking and peeking at you....
Just look a that dog body frame. This is sick
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by thaoriginator: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
dynicks:
Imagine you as a newly moved in tenant within a neighborhood.....They oneday, u stepped out of your house and noticed this dog stalking and peeking at you....
what the hell is that? shocked
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Canberra55:
ur talking trash.
Ok werey
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Canberra55: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
Ok werey
Ode
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mydazz:
Please what breeds of dogs are banned in Nigeria,....... I know some of Naija rich ones even own tigers
As in real life tigers
shocked
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Pqw1: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Educative
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Canberra55:
Ode
Oponu
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by PharmacyStore: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Some Dogs are just wild animals
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by OSCARTEC: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
rezzy:
Dogs hummmmm

Even though we stated rearing dogs since I was 7, I still don't like dogs.

U must be a girl
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Mydazz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
baralatie:

As in real life tigers
shocked

Of course,...... and white lions
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Georgejeez: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pitbull , that dog that scales fences?

Can't wish for it to even attack my enemies
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by FarmTech(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
We4all:

Even lions have been tamed. Watch YouTube videos on that. It all depends on how u train them. Read wide about dog training b4 u get such breeds.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Fujiyama: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
We4all:
The day any dog will harass me, I will make sure I send that dog to his grave. Then I will wait for the owner to press charges.

^^^
grin

Ok.

But this will only work if you have firearms. If you aren't armed and you have an encounter with some dog breeds...the outcome may have you pressing charges against the dog's owners.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by dfrost: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Adjovi:
That's how one breeder In Nigeria crossbred Pitbull and rottweiler two dogs with craze temperaments and wants to sell

Are the puppies still available?
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by We4all: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
FarmTech:

Even lions have been tamed. Watch YouTube videos on that. It all depends on how u train them. Read wide about dog training b4 u get such breeds.

Really? Why not bring one of those tamed lions to live with you?

You should google the stories of how supposedly ‘tamed lions’ dealt with their masters. They are called wild animals for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by unyimez: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
I imagine what would have been happening by now if those breed were not band
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by labelle123(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
One should just go to aso rock and do the needful there
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ginaz:
i know pitbull will be among dogs banned. i dislike them for their aggressive character.
What of rottweilers?
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Adjovi: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2022
dfrost:

Are the puppies still available?

I'm not sure o. Check pet section on nairaland first. I think that's where I saw it
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by FarmTech(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
We4all:

Really? Why not bring one of those tamed lions to live with you?

You should google the stories of how supposedly ‘tamed lions’ dealt with their masters. They are called wild animals for a reason.
It depends on how you train them. And in fact, when I have the money, I will buy lions. Dogs too have killed many but many more have been helpful to their owners. It all boils down to training. If you abuse an animal with flogging or beating, they tend to be become aggressive.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by themanderon: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
One day those things may turn on you and take off your face.
Re: Some Banned Dog Breeds In The World, Origin And Reasons (Video) by Dunkjames5(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
The way you guys talk about pitbulls I don't understand, my cousin has one and it can only attack when you ask him attack.

The dog is so lovely it's depends on how you Train your dogs, even the local breeds can be dangerous if trained so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.