Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) (81565 Views)

*off__white X Air Force 1 “heineken” / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by sunnx(f): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Till you fall in gutter you will continuing walking till you sleep inside the gutter poisonous water.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by ogbenimax007: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
ademasta:
Wear it on Nigerian road (Especially Sango Otta Road) and the beer turn to Guiness grin

if i catch you grin

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by brimdans(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I collected the film through xender from a friend for about a month now. your post has ignited my interest and I'd most likely watch it soon
It's interesting. Watch it
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by dnawah(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Shilavite17(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
They should bring it to Naija
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by ademasta(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
ogbenimax007:
if i catch you grin

Smiles... I am sorry sir grin
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by ademasta(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jolene201:

Lol..ota roads..can't stop laughing.
That road dey give me headache
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by jeromestarks: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Looks good cheesy
For those who drink.
I don't drink. And I will never drink!
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by henndukwe18: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
beylinko02:
With this, you get high on the move. Beauriful though
am highly moved by ur words
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by eazyduzit: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
BeanmanX:
Where can I download it?,,,
Seriously, I'm not sure where you can get the movie and download.I received it vie xender from a friend.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by eazyduzit: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I collected the film through xender from a friend for about a month now. your post has ignited my interest and I'd most likely watch it soon
You'll 100% enjoy the movie bro.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
BeanmanX:
Where can I download it?,,,
Netnaija
Just search the name you'll see it..
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
eazyduzit:
It's not a beer but rather a design of the shoe sole,I watched one film last week (Sneakerela) and saw how magnificently a certain young guy design Sneaker with reflection of the city h reside and that Sneaker design make him the talk of the Sneakers party.
Those sneakers were lit thou kiss kiss

It was so funny to me when he left a pair, just like Cinderella left a pair of her shoes for the prince...

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by LogicBomb8: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nice concept... would look better on Coke with the iconic red and black colour on the shoe, and the fizz when you stop running. already said 2much

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Cyphar(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

The movie is dope bro....if you like dance, love stories, you will love the movie
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by victor9jaar: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2022
just chook am knife

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by beylinko02: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2022
henndukwe18:
am highly moved by ur words
Really? Hmmmm. Thank you
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Divay22:

Netnaija
Just search the name you'll see it..

Ok,,,
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Way4orward: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
H
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm... So the beer no go expire?

Abi, are they using style to tell us that Heineken does not expire?

It's not meant for you to drink, osuofia!
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
wetin i wan comment sef?
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
Waste of money,,,I won't spend my money on this rubbish,,

It's not for you
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na journey walker suppose to do this
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
to me the idea is foolish, what is the beer doing there, are u to drink or what

Adverts.

You are what you see consistently.

If you don't want to become a drunkard one day, or give birth to a drunkard, don't wear.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oowel:
wish I could have one of those...
Don't worry, your wish will be granted. Aba boy will release their own version soon.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Gvbavs7: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
If any drunk addict catch you with that sneakers containing beer he will remove it from your legs at knife point, puncture the sole and drink the beer right in front of you and throw your temptation sneakers back to you or take it away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.