Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) (81548 Views)

*off__white X Air Force 1 “heineken” / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by XX01(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shoes look so ugly. Like ��
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Counterfeit: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg, that one na for Davido dem, and other wannabes
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
to me the idea is foolish, what is the beer doing there, are u to drink or what
I no know o
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Everything white some will start saying good.

This idea is foolish. Very foolish. And the shoe is ugly looking especially when inclined.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Looks like urine
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm... So the beer no-go expire?

Abi, are they using style to tell us that Heineken does not expire?

Do you intend to drink the beer in the sole?
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's for those who are perishing and of heavy heart. Not for genuine Christians and Muslims
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
This one is for drunkards grin
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Looks more like urine tho undecided ...........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by lawrenzooo: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
Foolish things sell the most....
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by abobote: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's not fine
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/walk-on-beer-with-these-limited-edition-sneakers-with-beer-filled-soles.html

Nice. But too colorful for my liking......

If Guinness can do the same. I go buy am.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Khaysee: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's a nice one from Heineken

27k Europe all.size pay on delivery

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Tremple8v: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
You go see as oyinbo go rush this thing.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/walk-on-beer-with-these-limited-edition-sneakers-with-beer-filled-soles.html

Sneakers wey our developers in the east , go do their own, fill with person wey get malaria urine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by spinna: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Might as well be walk on piss.. orange juice or water
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by macrodata(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oowel:
wish I could have one of those...
I've conducted activations for Heineken before, I bet you those shoes will be of higher quality than 80% of authentic shoes in the market. All their products for promos & gifts are of the highest quality. Guiness follows after Heineken.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
---may you walk and never stumble---
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by treatise: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
ademasta:
Wear it on Nigerian road (Especially Sango Otta Road) and the beer turn to Guiness grin

Are you voting Atiku Tinubu or Obi

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Macsjebs:

[/color]which one come be skull and swords come dey do for the label tag of the sneakers na cool shocked shocked sad[color=#000000]
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
This is another idea of shipping it to arab countrys.
They just blow their cover big time.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by etrange: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:

1) This design does not appeal to me
2) I personally do not like this idea
3) I wouldn't go with this if I were to decide
4) I wouldn't buy this product
5) Etc.

These are better ways of expressing your distaste. Art is very subjective. You don't just call people's handiwork foolish because you don't like them. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by koskilala: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mad concept, but what happens when you've drink the beer? grin
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by usagee36: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Get drunk, lose a match like Man united and walk home barefooted grin grin
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:

When you are thirsty, just take a sip
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Horlaeva: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
remember to walk responsibly
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Klevaboy: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
beylinko02:
With this, you get high on the move. Beauriful though
This should literally be their key slogan, "get high on the move" grin grin
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Arthurnna: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Heineken,e be like say una new motto na "All must turn to drunkard by any means necessary".. innovation or Outright Madness??!!

Macsjebs:

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Wandy4892(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Apparently ain't to be consumed by ple like us. Lol. Team no green bottles
Macsjebs:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.