Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) (81553 Views)

*off__white X Air Force 1 “heineken” / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by jurjes(f): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
beylinko02:
With this, you get high on the move. Beauriful though

This would be a nice catch phrase,
Heinekicks: High on the move��
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by freemi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
to me the idea is foolish, what is the beer doing there, are u to drink it or what

It just does not blend

A beer in sneakers undecided
very creative. Not foolish at all
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Josbreed: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
be concerned about bandits killing ur people in Jos, leave Mo Sallah alone

When I am trying to catch cruise, you bring bandits come inside. As your name implies, bandits, kidnappers, cultists, ungun known men and skull miners are killing Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Better face the one wey dey kill your parents for dia. Fyi, I drink beer wella.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Josbreed: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fabians009:
The beauty of humans; vast thinking. Una well done oh grin grin

Naso I just reason am o, I remember one year laidat when Liverpool were celebrating one win laidat, pouring Champagne, Mo Sallah avoided the celebration. And there was also a time he was given an award sponsored by Heineken, he still rejected it because of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Habib101: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Which kind tin be this
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Syoh: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
ademasta:
Wear it on Nigerian road (Especially Sango Otta Road) and the beer turn to Guiness grin

why sango otta now?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Qwi1: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by achimendy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
to me the idea is foolish, what is the beer doing there, are u to drink it or what

It just does not blend

As in ehhn

The thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Theomaintain(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Planning bringing my John3,16kickz by next 7 months December 32nd, stay tuned on iPOB radio 52.CR7 �
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Invite me if you own this shoe so I’d just visit brief to drink from the sole and leave
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nice
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Chrisvotel: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:

It just does not blend

Na just to catch cruise wink
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by walozanga(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:

It just does not blend

Oga na concept. If u don't like it, others do
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by eazyduzit: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Divay22:

Those sneakers were lit thou kiss kiss

It was so funny to me when he left a pair, just like Cinderella left a pair of her shoes for the prince...
Wallahi....Dey try for the movie.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by nakaman: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
walozanga:

Oga na concept. If u don't like it, others do
what do u like about it
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by nakaman: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
freemi:
very creative. Not foolish at all
what is creative there
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Jolene201(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
ademasta:

That road dey give me headache
It gives me sleepless nights on Saturdays just thinking about going to cannanland the next day.. lolzz

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
where ever you see design with human skull crossed by bones or sword or guns, its the symbol of the oyinbos who worship death.

You will find the symbol on everything from tea cups to shirts , as it is on the fly label on this shoe, not to mention the sick looking tattoo on the maniac holding the shoe.

Skull And Bones is the cult of the bush family AND Yale university , and grandpa bush was very well known to be heavily into voodoo.

I personally will not wear shoe that has sticker with human skull on it, cause the oyinbo people who made it, are more into black magic than anybody else on this planet.

So i ask you, how many times have you seen oyinbo with some item that has human skull painted on it, and best know that its their symbol for death worship, the symbol of those who derive pleasure from murder. That is the religion of Yale university where there is skull and bones temple and the religion of bush family.

That is why alll the wars of america tend to start in march, just like the current Ukraine war, cause march is the month of human sacrifice for the worshippers of death. March or Mars being the name of thier god of war.

Good luck to those whop wear thier shoe.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by francisMKD(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Meeenn...me i go chuck that sole nail...high the high ..then rock my sneakers... Who cares
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2022
nakaman:

It just does not blend

Smile,
What is foolish to you is wonderful to others.

That's life anyway.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 1:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Lacasera
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 4:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm... So the beer no go expire?

Abi, are they using style to tell us that Heineken does not expire?
But they did capture your interest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Rey11(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Walking beer footed�

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by freemi(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2022
nakaman:
what is creative there
leave am na if u can see it
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2022
BeanmanX:

Waste of money,,,I won't spend my money on this rubbish,,

With only 32 pairs being made .... this is not rubbish... it will be a collector's item ... not likely to be worn but traded. All sneakers are not just sneakers. Chew on this.

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Cogs(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Benwallt:
You get drunk from the sole of your feet. Bad guys will make you walk home barefooted

The way you think needs an award �

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Cogs:

The way you think needs an award �
Thank you brother.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2022
eazyduzit:
It's not a beer but rather a design of the shoe sole,I watched one film last week (Sneakerela) and saw how magnificently a certain young guy design Sneaker with reflection of the city h reside and that Sneaker design make him the talk of the Sneakers party.
We are talking reality you are talking film
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Pheelzy(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2022

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Are you sure it is beer or ordinary colour. Which company will waste their product on the soles of a sneakers

Anything can be used to deceive Naija peopel.

Tueh!
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
This idea is weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.