Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) (81577 Views)

*off__white X Air Force 1 “heineken” / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Emblj: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
It is a design the mimicks beer. It couldn't have been real beer.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
How Much Is The Shoe?
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sitting here wondering what this part is doing in this sentence. grin Anyway, I like the concept of the movie as well. A retelling of Cinderella, but with a guy as the protagonist. If I come across it, I'll collect it through Bluetooth cheesy.
Saw what you did. Anyways when you come across it, i don't mind getting it through IR.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Fabians009(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
The beauty of humans; vast thinking. Una well done oh grin grin
Josbreed:
Mo Sallah no go wear this sneakers.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by HausaIgboYoruba: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Josbreed:
Mo Sallah no go wear this sneakers.
be concerned about bandits killing ur people in Jos, leave Mo Sallah alone

1 Like

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Looks ugly.

Definitely for drunks only.

Especially, when you take a look at the trousers of the wearer on that pic. How can you wear such sneakers with that kind of jean? Dressing like a drunkard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Psoul:

Especially, when you take a look at the trousers of the wearer on that pic. How can you wear such sneakers with that kind of jean? Dressing like a drunkard.

Lol.. exactly cheesy
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by adolfHitler1934: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
to me the idea is foolish, what is the beer doing there, are u to drink or what
African mentality. Never creative. The only creativity the youths who are supposed to drive the economy via technology and invention is to support one old fool to rule and give them cassava and corn.

Foolish Agbadorians.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm... So the beer no go expire?

Abi, are they using style to tell us that Heineken does not expire?

Wait beer dey expaya??
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Ufoty1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aba take over
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by guychidile: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
You drink f rut om your mouth,you wear it on you foot .,hahahahaha!
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm... So the beer no go expire?

Abi, are they using style to tell us that Heineken does not expire?
you want drink from the sole?
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Daddymuonso: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aba people will do the better on soon
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by nakaman: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
African mentality. Never creative. The only creativity the youths who are supposed to drive the economy via technology and invention is to support one old fool to rule and give them cassava and corn.

Foolish Agbadorians.
what is creative ther
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by nakaman: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
etrange:

1) This design does not appeal to me
2) I personally do not like this idea
3) I wouldn't go with this if I were to decide
4) I wouldn't buy this product
5) Etc.

These are better ways of expressing your distaste. Art is very subjective. You don't just call people's handiwork foolish because you don't like them. Just saying.
that is why I said to me, you can have ur own opinion, but to me it foolish and am not generalizing it, like ur expecting
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dem copy sneakerella
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good marketing strategy...
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by nakaman: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
kingslj:

It is called branding my friend.

The packing and adverts sells the product
what are u advertising, the beer or the sneakera
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Zinpat: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
beylinko02:
With this, you get high on the move. Beauriful though

Lol
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Dksmile: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
We never drink beer finish,now you want us to be walking on beer I'm not understanding again angry angry
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by sprints1: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Back in the days when I used to drink heniken the thing no dey high me at all. Thank God I have giving my life to Christ. Rubbish innovation beer inside sneakers who will buy it even if it sells Obinna will do the replica and it won't profit them
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by marsup: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Doesn't make any creative sense.....
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Basiljoe: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Looks very cool!
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rubbish.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
A wino will certainly find a way around it, when he cannot afford a bottle. A sneaker with free beer. What an invention. Hey hey!

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by McCoy9067(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
nakaman:
to me the idea is foolish, what is the beer doing there, are u to drink it or what

It just does not blend

A beer in sneakers undecided
They don't need your idea, keep it for another thing.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Looks like china shoes
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
What am looking at Vs what am seeing

Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by drmuchin: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oshey BADDEST
zed7:
Quite beautiful. An alcoholic will melt the sole and drink the beer when broke.
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by Jelique: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
When u got drunk last week,and I told u that alcohol is d one walking u home,u didn't believe me,is it clear to u now
Or Do you need another invention to understand better grin cool
Re: Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
The promotional picture looks tacky. The other ones look impressive. Leave it to YouTubers to buy a pair only to destroy them for likes and clicks. These Gen Z children are the worst when it comes to seeking attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.