Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections (4034 Views)

Throwback Of How Awolowo, Shagari And Azikwe Poll In 1979 Elections- Photo / Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Seun, Mynd44, Justwise, Rule 2 and 8

Wetin happen?

I just dey tell una wetin tinubu fit do una for Lagos based on how he has been chasing igbos from voting booths
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by clarocuzioo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

See this one.

They didn't tell igbos to leave the SW in 1994 after Nzeribe got a judgement to annul the elections

There are creative ways Tinubu thugs can pass their message to you Igbos

When your shops and markets begin to catch fire dem no go tell una to run go back una village

And there are creative ways to resist and deal with the idiots.

Last election one of the idiots were burnt by Igbos on the election day.

1994 is not 2023.

Nobody is running anywhere for any idiot this time around. Every idiot that misbehaves will be dealt with.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by garfield1: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

At the end , Shagari sha still win abi?

Atiku does not have the appeal shagari had
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by clarocuzioo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Wetin happen?

I just dey tell una wetin tinubu fit do una for Lagos based on how he has been chasing igbos from voting booths

Yeah by suggesting Igbo shops and businesses to be burnt. May be you don't understand the word inciting.

Your hate and hypocrisy just gave you out.

You are simply a hate filled bigot and not an analyst.
Your analysis were countered with facts and all you could think of is burning of Igbo businesses as a response to that.

Hateful bigot.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku does not have the appeal shagari had

Lol

Shagari was a small boy in the old republic and was a mere member of the federal parliament while Awolowo and Azikiwe were heavy weights at the time.

Shagari was the most obscure candidate in that election but he still won
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by APC2: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please don't include middle belt in your shalow analysis and don't include yoruba christians on your ethnic voting
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Yeah by suggesting Igbo shops and businesses to be burnt. May be you don't understand the word inciting.

Your hate and hypocrisy just gave you out.

You are simply a hate filled bigot and not an analyst.
Your analysis were countered with facts and all you could think of is burning of Igbo businesses as a response to that.

Hateful bigot.

Not only shops if I may add, they want to chase you back to your village .

They are sick of you guys.

Just saying what I heard so as to give you a heads up .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

And there are creative ways to resist and deal with the idiots.

Last election one of the idiots were burnt by Igbos on the election day.

1994 is not 2023.

Nobody is running anywhere for any idiot this time around. Every idiot that misbehaves will be dealt with.

Mouths will be let loose but on D- day, Tinubu's thugs will be on the prowl
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by clarocuzioo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Mouths will be let loose but on D- day, Tinubu's thugs will be on the prowl

At least one of the idiots that tried to disrupt the voting was burnt broad day light during 2019 elections.

They don't burn sombody in his home by mouth. He was thoroughly beaten, fuel poured on him and he was lit up. His fellow cowards and idiots ran away abandoning him.

We are waiting for the idiots their useless online promoters in 2023 elections.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

At least one of the idiots that tried to disrupt the voting was burnt broad day light during 2019 elections.

They don't burn sombody in his home by mouth. He was thoroughly beaten, fuel poured on him and he was lit up. His fellow cowards and idiots ran away abandoning him.

We are waiting for the idiots their useless online promoters in 2023 elections.

Better transfer your voters card to your village ward now so as to at least vote Obi in the next elections because this coming election , Yamris will be chased away from polling booths

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Viscuz: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Better transfer your voters card to your village ward now so as to at least vote Obi in the next elections because this coming election , Yamris will be chased away from polling booths

Almajiri

Even if i fight with Tinubu

Just know that this is the turn of the south .

no northerner will be president . Wait till 2031

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Almajiri

Even if i fight with Tinubu

Just know that this is the turn of the south .

no northerner will be president . Wait till 2031

Yeah right

Let me leave this here for you

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Viscuz: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Yeah right

Let me leave this here for you

Almajiri

No northern will rule wait till 2031

It is the turn of the south

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by clarocuzioo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

lol, Tinubu will loose Lagos state, Bookmark this page and this comment. I am in Lagos and I know whats on ground. I stay in VGC so I know what I saw and heard during the voter registration.

Tinubu is yet to realize what will hit him in Lagos.

Every useless tout or their idiotic online promoters will be severely dealt with.

Take this to the bank, TINUBU WILL LOOSE LAGOS STATE

Am happy I have exposed your hateful and bigotted person masqurading as an analyst.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by garfield1: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lol

Shagari was a small boy in the old republic and was a mere member of the federal parliament while Awolowo and Azikiwe were heavy weights at the time.

Shagari was the most obscure candidate in that election but he still won

He won because yaradua and the northern cartel chose him against maitama sule.is the northern cartel now with atiku? Only tambuwal and bala Mohammed,lamido etc are the major northerners with him and they are not sure of winning their states.ibb,abdulsalam,t.y danjuma are not with him.another reason why shagari won was because he won the Niger delta massively,won benue,won north central and upn performed poorly up north.atiku cannot win benue,cannot win any state in ss massively so he will lose.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

He won because yaradua and the northern cartel chose him against maitama sule.is the northern cartel now with atiku? Only tambuwal and bala Mohammed,lamido etc are the major northerners with him and they are not sure of winning their states.ibb,abdulsalam,t.y danjuma are not with him.another reason why shagari won was because he won the Niger delta massively,won benue,won north central and upn performed poorly up north.atiku cannot win benue,cannot win any state in ss massively so he will lose.

Nah Tinubu of APC or yamri of nowhere go win Benue abi

E go do you like dream
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by beylinko02: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Delta

The Itsekiri who make up at least 20% population of the state will vote APC owing to their Yoruba heritage and also because of Tinubu's wife being an Itsekiri.

The rest of the state will vote massively for PDP. The Igboid parts of Delta north will vote Atiku over Okowa. Obi gets zilch

Results will be: PDP win with at least 70-80% of the votes.

It seems you don't understand what we are talking about here people are hungry and that will make them to vote out PDP or APC.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
beylinko02:

It seems you don't understand what we are talking about here people are hungry and that will make them to vote out PDP or APC.

Speak for yourself

Don't think Nigerians will fall for another Change merchant .
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Viscuz: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Speak for yourself

Don't think Nigerians will fall for another Change merchant .

Almajiri

A northerner wont be president wait till 2031

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Almajiri

A northerner wont be president wait till 2031

OSU get ready to reunite with your Gucci flag come 2023
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Viscuz: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

OSU get ready to reunite with your Gucci flag come 2023

More shiites will be massacred like suya .

And more hausa will be used as masa by my love fulani boys

No Northern president . Try again 2031
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

More shiites will be massacred like suya .

And more hausa will be used as masa by my love fulani boys

No Northern president . Try again 2031

Lol

The ones that they killed like rats in osuland you no count

By the way, how am I now a Shiite?

Only today I have been branded as a:

1. Yoruba moslem

2. Fulani

3. Almajiri

4. Shiite

But I thank God I can never be mistaken for an OSU.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Viscuz: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lol

The ones that they killed like rats in osuland you no count

By the way, how am I now a Shiite?

Only today I have been branded as a:

1. Yoruba moslem

2. Fulani

3. Almajiri

4. Shiite

But I thank God I can never be mistaken for an OSU.

No way for north

Wait till 2031

No Almajiri terrorist will go to Aso rock again for now
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Creeknigga(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Go and check results again and see how you osus gave Buhari more votes than the SS.

It is for this reason the PDP jettisoned the SE running mate and came to see the SE as more of a liability .
Was that necessary? @bolded
Could you please show me records where he got 25% of votes in SE.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Jesusloveyou: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Edo

Oshiomole's Akoko-Edo Yoruba region will vote massively for APC.
This APC will get votes in other parts of the state but this won't be enough to win the state.

Atiku will carry the state with a slight margin of 55-60% against APC which will poll at least 45%.

Obi is going nowhere and will be lucky if he gets votes in the hundreds.
to correct you, apc will win Edo by 40%, while the remaining 60% will be share between pdp and obituary.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Jesusloveyou: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

lol, Tinubu will loose Lagos state, Bookmark this page and this comment. I am in Lagos and I know whats on ground. I stay in VGC so I know what I saw and heard during the voter registration.

Tinubu is yet to realize what will hit him in Lagos.

Every useless tout or their idiotic online promoters will be severely dealt with.

Take this to the bank, TINUBU WILL LOOSE LAGOS STATE

Am happy I have exposed your hateful and bigotted person masqurading as an analyst.
na only igbos dey Lagos, no other tribes, that is the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
igbos are not even up to 10% of total population of Lagos.
but they will be having mouth.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by clarocuzioo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
na only igbos dey Lagos, no other tribes, that is the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
igbos are not even up to 10% of total population of Lagos.
but they will be having mouth.

Igbos have bought 60% of the land in Lagos. I heard it from a former governor directly.

Igbos have the highest concentration of business in Lagos.

Other tribes may as well have been tired of Tinubu's dominance, omonile and agbero system in Lagos so they will simply join Igbos not to Nationalize hooliganism.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by NuclearWinter: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Igbos have bought 60% of the land in Lagos. I heard it from a former governor directly.

This your lie ehn!
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Jesusloveyou: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Other tribes may as well have been tired of Tinubu's dominance, omonile and agbero system in Lagos so they will simply join Igbos not to Nationalize hooliganism.
60% is too small na, igbos are 90%.. others 8% and Yoruba 2%.
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Papacypaul(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
clarocuzioo:

na so u na go use reckless talk start Ethnic cleansing. I can assure you non of you will escape South West when it starts. I now reason with why Hausa always organise pogrom against you people in the North.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by sleek214(m): 5:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Did you see the rally that happened in Calabar yesterday?

Abi Calabar is now in Middle Belt?

The things that have been happening in Edo that got even the governor worried, are also a joke to you abi?

I am surprised how you people are able to live in denial of the reality staring you in the face.

. Till election day. Mind you, APC and PDP have not started any rally oo. Besides, Edo and CRS combine don't have up to vites from Akwa ibom
Re: 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections by Realguyman1(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Edo

Oshiomole's Akoko-Edo Yoruba region will vote massively for APC.
This APC will get votes in other parts of the state but this won't be enough to win the state.

Atiku will carry the state with a slight margin of 55-60% against APC which will poll at least 45%.

Obi is going nowhere and will be lucky if he gets votes in the hundreds.
Which Edo APC wan pull 45 percent vote? And how Akoko-Edo take turn to Yoruba region? Though Oshiomole might win his senatorial election. But APC don't even stand a chance in Edo State at all.

If u currently go by the people's voice in Edo State, LP is topping follow by PDP. Buhari has really damage the image of APC and no body in Edo State wants to hear the word APC at the federal level.

Tinubu should have come out himself in 2015 election as APC presidential candidate, and not allowing this calamity in aso rock called buhari to first damaged the image of APC before he decided to come out himself.

Though Tinubu might win the election because this is Nigeria and Nigerians are so much in love with anything evil. And APC is a complete evil party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo, Is This Tinubu Fighter Pilot Portrait Real? / How Is PHCN Performing In Your Neigborhood? / BREAKING: DSS Attempting To Intimidate Attorney Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.