Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. (1818 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2022
You really have to be so cold, thoughtless, heartless, and hopelessly out of touch to take advantage of flood victims, use them as political props, political campaigns, photo opportunities and self-promotion.

The is so sad and appalling, it's crude, crass and very tacky. .

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Massiveglory: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2022
I have said this before and i say it again.
The moment you carry agbado/emilokan on your head, the first thing that happens is that your brain is rooted up and ogiri or watery pap is put inside.
Op is an evidence.
plaindealer:
You really have to be so cold, thoughtless, heartless, and hopelessly out of touch to take advantage of flood victims, use them as political props, political campaigns, photo opportunities and self-promotion.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Just look at the clown rowing canoe all over the place with cameraman, loudspeaker and microphone.

Never seen this kind of absurdity, desperation, poor taste, and crudeness.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
This people sha, what else do you want? If he neglects them you people will not let us rest, 2baba song comes to mind (If nobody talks about you then you're a nobody

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Myer(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:

When the youths finally realise he's just another politician who is even below par, they'll know they've been scammed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by oyebanji44: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Obidient is a very bad man how much was he donating ? just a tiny amount of money..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Belteshazzar1: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2022
You can't stop a moving train.... PO all the way... At least he is better than the other two....

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Tonypen247(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2022
Peter can only cajole the weak, uneducated, unhealthy, impoverished, malnourished and mentally incapacitated people, with his cheap political stunt!

He is aware of the low IQ of his followers, and why he dishes out in-fathomable lies.

Imagine someone saying he introduced urban renewal to United Nations. grin It was the height of lies!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Another day, another agbadorian reptile with another agbadorian outburst

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2022
It started with his black prison uniform lookalike attire, but it quickly metamorphosed into his real intentions, he quickly change his black prison uniform, now he's running around the flood areas with his political badge plastered all over his black uniform.

This clown is milking this flood situation and taking advantage of the poor victims, they are just political props.

This man is stone cold heartless,,

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Just look at the clown disgracing himself..

It's not that serious for real..

The man is just too rettarded, he acts like a damn toddler..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Noblechykk(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Fine another tactics bro. If you are wise, you should have known that this one is no longer working long ago

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2022
What is the meaning of this sef? What?

All because of politics of desperation and self promotion

Na by force to shalaye ni?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Bobloco: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
I have said this before and i say it again.
The moment you carry agbado/emilokan on your head, the first thing that happens is that your brain rooted up and ogiri or pap is put inside.
Op is an evidence.

You are right bro

The picture below aptly describes their current state

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2022
With all the free political advertisement and how much he used and abused the flood victims, the foolish man end up dashing them 12 loaves of bread, but the stingy and greedy clown get billions inside is secrete foreign pandora account.

This man is the most despicable human being on earth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2022
See, the man go kill; himself because of politics..

What a born fool

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Ecos(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Tilumbu is a senseless criminal

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Ecos(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:
See, the man go kill; himself because of politics..

What a born fool

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Ecos(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:
With all the free political advertisement and how much he used and abused the flood victims, the foolish man end up dashing them 12 loaves of bread, but the stingy and greedy clown get billions inside is secrete foreign pandora account.

This man is the most despicable human being on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Oya make I pose before you snap am, take photo, I don ready....

See how these clowns are milking this flood thing for photo staging and political photo opportunities.

This man no get heart, no conscience, nothing, just a stone-cold clown,,

The foolish man just dey catch cruise with poor flood victims.

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Cry cry Tinubu internet rats and cockroaches

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Everywhere na laughing, possing and photo opportunities..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by voltron14: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:
Another day, another agbadorian reptile with another agbadorian outburst

Your words.

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
voltron14:

Your words.
I'm capable of criticizing politicians when they go wrong and praising them when they get it right!
Which part of that is rocket science to you?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by voltron14: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:

I'm capable of criticizing politicians when they go wrong and praising them when they get it right!
Which part of that is rocket science to you?

Shatap.

You made it clear the character he is.

Your change is primordial and typical of your kind.
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by ClearFlair: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Evil people want leaders who don't care about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2022
voltron14:

Shatap.

You made it clear the character he is.

Your change is primordial and typical of your kind.

Actually you are the primordial reptile here.
I dutifully criticized a governor for buying cars for traditional rulers! I hate this and if he does it today, I will still say it's wrong! What's wrong with that? Towards the end of his administration, the man started showing immense results. He built a new teaching hospital from start to finish! As a person whose line of business is in this regard, I was impressed! He basically started a new university and finished it. Curtailed corruption massively. Built roads, improved security and balanced the states budget before handing over to his successor.

What am I supposed to do? Still lampoon him? Still lambast him? When he did bad, I criticized him! When he did good, I praised him! This post you lots are pasting all over the place, I was the one that invited one of you to go check for it. If he becomes the president today, I will follow the same template! Deal with that.. I'm not like your type who are desperately trying to foist a well known drug dealer on the country as the president! It won't fly! Take that to the bank! I will never be ruled by Nigerias Pablo Escobar..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by nairadatti: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Myer:

When the youths finally realise he's just another politician who is even below par, they'll know they've been scammed.
we the youths wants to be scammed by Obi ,we don't mind

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2022
ClearFlair:

Evil people want leaders who don't care about Nigeria.

And Pandrora care about the poor flood victims with his 12 loaves of bread even though the clown get billions inside his pandora account, using them to cruise, pose for internet pictures and self-promotion abi?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by BlazinGlory40: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:
Just look at the clown rowing canoe all over the place with cameraman, loudspeaker and microphone.

Never seen this kind of absurdity, desperation, poor taste, and crudeness.

Shut up! GCE holder is a degree holder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by techWriter3: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2022
You can't cessation a relocating train

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chieftain & Kogi Commissioner, Gets Disgraced After Launching An Online Poll / Rivers State Presidential Election: 15 LGA Released . / See The Group Of People Supporting Tinubu - The People We Argue With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.