Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (31772 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Thegoodone13(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
He said its not yet his time. Who is decide the turn of president? Mass will determine who will be the president this time. One tribe (Fulani) can't rule for 16years when we have 3 major tribe. The mentality of Born to rule need to check mate. Nobody is a slave. Its turn of the south and Tinubu has shot himself by chose Muslim as VP. The only option now is Obi.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Blupen(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nathphil:
Yes we are going to loose but allow us to vote him
lols i get you, better to die fighting abi
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:
This guy always talked too much but now he's really going for the record.

Oga this is a generational thing. Our generation no want do again!
Mr. Obi represents CHANGE
He's candidate of the Youth!
This is End SARS 2! Know that and quit yapping
Obi represents change? Please, remind me again when he left the same PDP when it became obvious he wasn't going anywhere? grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Why do you choose to believe I'm interested in Obi?!!

I totally oppose PDP and APC with all my heart because of where they have brought the nation to.
While I understand your last phrase, don't you think it would be nice if you consider the antecedents of Tinubu and not judge him by Buhari's tenure?
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Altruisticboy: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Do you knw you knw that it's only criminals, slaves that love chains on their necks and idiotts who love the the current situation in Nigeria to remain are those that always lay emphasis on structure this structure that...?

Once someone is laying emphasis on structure look at him very well, he belongs to one the classes of the aforementioned groups..

These are the people who can never analyse politics using individualism, they always capitalise on structure because they believe that their criminal candidates have hijacked the tickets of the major criminal political parties in Nigeria...

COME 2023 THAT ARCHAIC AND CORRUPT JINX MUST BE BROKEN LIKE IT WAS BROKEN IN ANAMBRA IN 2003 WHEN PETER OBI WON GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION UNDER APGA EVEN WHEN APGA HAD NO SINGLE WARD THEY CONTROLLED IN ANAMBRA BEFORE HIS EMERGENCE... NIGERIA MUST BE FREE FROM CORRUPT CRIMINALS THROUGH PETER OBI

Don't sell your sell to a stupid.
Compare the two statements.

1.https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/posts/pfbid02YtUAxhwDkugZRCrFbZTjCooxNtL8sRTYb6v2jywTrxdyZ3cF5hFhkhvD5dPzkmegl/

https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/

See who GOD could truly save Nigeria with

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Anyone can be President as long it is not from the tribe that stoned Awolowo in Aba, that threatened Pastor kumuyi not to go to Aba, that called Lagos no man's land, that destroyed Lagos properties that called for the impeachment of Osinbajo because he is Yoruba
No bro, we need equal sense of belonging. However, nothing would be handed over to you on a platter. You have to work for it
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Alpharey: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
The way you guys that formerly occupied Aso Rock are talking about Peter Okwute Obi tells me that there is something you guys are afraid to let go in Aso Rock. Don't worry when he wins you will climb tree the second time.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

While I understand your last phrase, don't you think it would be nice if you consider the antecedents of Tinubu and not judge him by Buhari's tenure?

I respect Tinubu with all my sense of leadership... I even admire the man (his corrupt nature notwithstanding)!

However, his role in getting Buhari into power is difficult to forgive... That decision to bring that Fulani clown into power took this nation back by at least 2 decades.

As it stands today, it will take more than a miracle to return this nation to even the semblance of a developing nation... APC and Buhari have done near irreparable damage to Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Lugianostar(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
In your wildest dream & imagination??

E go shoke you
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
why are the idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist also obsessed about tinubu.

That is for them to answer sir... I have no idea! Maybe there is a score between Biafran terrorists and Jagaban!

I'm talking about that corrupt Kogi idiot up there! Can we stick to the topic please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

I respect Tinubu with all my sense of leadership... I even admire the man (his corrupt nature notwithstanding)!

However, his role in getting Buhari into power is difficult to forgive... That decision to bring that Fulani clown into power took this nation back by at least 2 decades.

As it stands today, it will take more than a miracle to return this nation to even the semblance of a developing nation... APC and Buhari have done near irreparable damage to Nigeria and Nigerians!
Good points bro, but let's be objective Abeg. Since when did it become a crime to make alliances to achieve your goals? Is Tinubu God to have foreseen the disaster Buhari will become? And since when did we start condemning one man for the faults of another.
"I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody" and it's implied meaning should ring in our ears now more than ever.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
zionstaar75:
I mean no insults please,what has changed in anambra as per housing health and education ?what legacies were left and is still being built on?If u convince me with your answer I'll start campaigning with u but I need content.who are the people he raised to continue from where he stopped?
Wait for it..na Anambra state sponsored propaganda video dem go carry give you to go watch where the clown bought waste management trucks and bought cars for teachers . Very banal achievements I must say
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Altruisticboy:

Don't sell your sell to a stupid.
Compare the two statements.

1.https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/posts/pfbid02YtUAxhwDkugZRCrFbZTjCooxNtL8sRTYb6v2jywTrxdyZ3cF5hFhkhvD5dPzkmegl/

https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/

See who GOD could truly save Nigeria with
Bro, I just need to quote you for reference. These your Facebook links reveal so much about the falsehood these Labour party crooks are trying to coerce us into accepting. Thanks for the eye opener
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by frehen12: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Only time will tell
2015,19 and 23 is not the same

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Makcollins(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dino, go and face your demons. The fall of a man is disobedient, be obedient in other for you to win primary election
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by assholemods: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
onuman:
Why not campaign for your Atiku? Why Obi, Obi, Obi everytime?
Did you convince Atiku that he, a Fulani, can succeed another Fulani, Muhammadu Buhari, as president of Nigeria, without the country finally caving in?
You people are all the same thing now you are ranting! Very soon you will insult Tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by JealousCobra(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
homosapien:
Lest we forget about the PDP :

PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira

Front page material.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Zetty177x: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

Sorry O, but this is the same shallow thinking you obidients manifest all the time. Go back and read up on the build up to that his response and see how evasive you obidients are. Please just keep quiet next time, you don't have an intelligent counter point to someone's argument. Cheers

LoL..a man like u having money in bullion vans. And u supporting it. It's our money. It's ur money he's spending. It's ur money that it's that bullion van

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by JealousCobra(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
homosapien:
Lest we forget about the PDP :

PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira

Very very interesting, pls can you create a thread on this article.

Can't wait!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PoliteActivist: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

Obi represents change? Please, remind me again when he left the same PDP when it became obvious he wasn't going anywhere? grin

PO is DIFFERENT! He is NOT like your typical bombastic Nigerian politician. For one thing, it takes a very special person indeed just to resist all the meaningless Nigerian titles that must have been thrown at him from all angles and stay Mr.
Plus his frugality with public funds is not for show. It is who he is!
Plus, his competition are two very old, very corrupt individuals.
He is the ONLY choice we youths have. If an Osinbajo were running we'd have another choice, but he is not.

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Fastlinkpro: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dino is definitely making obi more popular.
He knows the election is between obi and atiku.
God forbid me voting other candidate other than OBI.
Just for you to know, I am voting individual not about party and that is OBI.

For 60 years . Nothing to show in the country.
I can bet with my 2 balls that masses are tired of this current situation.

Those supporting other candidate are those who have collected bribe or those who constantly steal the wealth of this nation and don't care even if dolar is $1000
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by vikiphy89(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
sammirano:
I only pity the zombiedents wasting their lifetime over a failed cause
"Course" not "cause" idiet.....all these agbado urchins that are products of underbridge.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by vikiphy89(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy “We have seen it before in this country, Gani Faweyinmi
once ran for the president of this country, Facebook went
agog, at the end of the day he got 1,400 votes. Femi
Falana ran for governor. He is known, he is popular, with
the same euphoria, he lost.” -Dino

The clown called Dino Melaye is giving it hot hot to Obi supporters grin
Ogbeni shut up, no be only Facebook went agog
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by 701adeyemo: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
This idiot again... Oga, since Peter Obi is irrelevant, why are you people so obsessed with him?!!This idiot again... Oga, since Peter Obi is irrelevant, why are you people so obsessed with him?!!...
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by kunle75(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Do you knw you knw that it's only criminals, slaves that love chains on their necks and idiotts who love the the current situation in Nigeria to remain are those that always lay emphasis on structure this structure that...?

Once someone is laying emphasis on structure look at him very well, he belongs to one the classes of the aforementioned groups..

These are the people who can never analyse politics using individualism, they always capitalise on structure because they believe that their criminal candidates have hijacked the tickets of the major criminal political parties in Nigeria...

COME 2023 THAT ARCHAIC AND CORRUPT JINX MUST BE BROKEN LIKE IT WAS BROKEN IN ANAMBRA IN 2003 WHEN PETER OBI WON GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION UNDER APGA EVEN WHEN APGA HAD NO SINGLE WARD THEY CONTROLLED IN ANAMBRA BEFORE HIS EMERGENCE... NIGERIA MUST BE FREE FROM CORRUPT CRIMINALS THROUGH PETER OBI

Please tell them,the current president of France doesn't have any structure and won,the Liberian president doesn't have any structure and eventually won the presidency in liberia,all the structure they created over the years who them help.

This is a slap in the face of the youth of this who desires good change, people like dino wouldn't have been anywhere close to power in a saner clime.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by OperationalVehi: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
pharmaking:
Leave them to keep basking in the euphoria of vain labour.

Peter should wait till 2039 when Jagaban and the north would have finished their turn.
HAHAHAH NICE PHOTOSHOP
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

PO is DIFFERENT! He is NOT like your typical bombastic Nigerian politician. For one thing, it takes a very special person indeed just to resist all the meaningless Nigerian titles that must have been thrown at him from all angles and stay Mr.
Plus his frugality with public funds is not for show. It is who he is!
Plus, his competition are two very old, very corrupt individuals.
He is the ONLY choice we youths have. If an Osinbajo were running we'd have another choice, but he is not.

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Yes very different like these below:

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by HIPROFILE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hahahaha…Fear don they catch them…the real campaign never start..ooo
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Obainomilano: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
sammirano:
I only pity the zombiedents wasting their lifetime over a failed cause
...it is better to fight evil and lose than to stand with evil....you and ur kind are the big fools because am very sure that Mr peter obi is a billionaire and can afford anything he want ... unlike you and millions of poor hungry Nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by sammirano: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
vikiphy89:

"Course" not "cause" idiet.....all these agbado urchins that are products of underbridge.
Mo fo o ipob flatbrains illtrate selling gala dey correct my language. Nothing Musa no go see. Olodo OSI.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by GodisFirst: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
And it is giving you sleepless nights. You are yet to tell us the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose / Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.