Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (31733 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Zetty177x: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
anonimi:

So why did Obi not make Anambra like obodo oyinbo with Nnewi becoming a massive industrial centre and Onitsha a trading hub with inland port during his eight years?
You can leave your packaged failure and fraudulent rogue Obi behind with his pretence of being a stingy saint.

A man like u, had two bullion vans stashed with something. Till today, I don't know what it is. ..until we know or are told what is inside, anyone supporting Tinubu brain should be examined

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by zionstaar75: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Do you knw you knw that it's only criminals, slaves that love chains on their necks and idiotts who love the the current situation in Nigeria to remain are those that always lay emphasis on structure this structure that...?

Once someone is laying emphasis on structure look at him very well, he belongs to one the classes of the aforementioned groups..

These are the people who can never analyse politics using individualism, they always capitalise on structure because they believe that their criminal candidates have hijacked the tickets of the major criminal political parties in Nigeria...

COME 2023 THAT ARCHAIC AND CORRUPT JINX MUST BE BROKEN LIKE IT WAS BROKEN IN ANAMBRA IN 2003 WHEN PETER OBI WON GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION UNDER APGA EVEN WHEN APGA HAD NO SINGLE WARD THEY CONTROLLED IN ANAMBRA BEFORE HIS EMERGENCE... NIGERIA MUST BE FREE FROM CORRUPT CRIMINALS THROUGH PETER OBI

I mean no insults please,what has changed in anambra as per housing health and education ?what legacies were left and is still being built on?If u convince me with your answer I'll start campaigning with u but I need content.who are the people he raised to continue from where he stopped?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Viscuz: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Who massacred over 15 ozubulu Catholic church worshippers on Sunday, who killed Chike Akunyili of APC? even Jesus has no valid point before his adversaries, delusion Grandeur

Who killed people in owo church?

Who betrayed MKO

Who betrayed Fela

Who betrayed Dele Giwa ?

Who betrayed Ikimi?

Who betrayed AWo

Even jesus said on the table of the feast that one of you will betray me .

Afonja betrays their brother
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PandoraObi: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Greenbirth:
thunder will still fire you and your likes that you people can clearly see that these old fools is taking Nigeria down the drain and still you are clapping for them. Awon Oloshi shocked
I hope you and your family members are ready for the repercussions of your foolish utterances because GOD has promised to drown you in the folly of your statement, get ready.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Viscuz: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
I hope you and your family members are ready for the repercussions of your foolish utterances because GOD has promised to drown you in the folly of your statement, get ready.

Tinubu goes nowhere

Preach to the gullible

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by adontcare(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy “We have seen it before in this country, Gani Faweyinmi
once ran for the president of this country, Facebook went
agog, at the end of the day he got 1,400 votes. Femi
Falana ran for governor. He is known, he is popular, with
the same euphoria, he lost.” -Dino

The clown called Dino Melaye is giving it hot hot to Obi supporters grin
till 2023
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PandoraObi: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Greenbirth: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
forget God and face your foolishness. When you and your likes see red and you still said it is white.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by alibiz: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is were Nigerian politicians miss it, as a spokes man you speak for you party or candidate, instead you are criticizing another thereby creating awareness for him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by naijapips04: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

We have serious politicians in Nigeria yet the nation has gone backwards in the last 2 decades?!?

Go have a word with yourself abeg!

Oga Peter Obi is part of the politicians you are referring to. He's been in government for at least 20 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by adontcare(f): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
Dino that will soon climb trees to avoid getting arrested...

Yes Bello dealt with this ape... He's only recovering from the traumatized experienced he faced ...

A man who's constituency projects were luxury cars....

He will be shocked...
it will shock them
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obudupikin:
cheesy

It's amazing how they talk about this man with no "structure." It's as if he's the sole candidate available.

There will never be a day when he is not in the news. If Peter Obi only receives one vote in the upcoming election, it will be mine. And I'll be proud to say that I helped make Nigeria a better place.
Well said.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
PROBLEMSOLVER27:
SO, HE SHOULD GET OLD BEFORE IT WILL GET TO HIS TURN??
NIGERIA NEEDS A YOUNG AND VIBRANT PERSON AS THE PRESIDENT NOW.
And by young and vibrant, it is your 61+ years old Obi and not a Sowore right? grin Una just start
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Adjovi:
Something is definitely giving them headache.

My own question is when they were youths they enjoyed a better Nigeria. Good education, good health facilities, good security, good economy, jobs where available for them after school but now that they are in position of power that have failed to give we youths what they enjoyed when they were youths.

This election is not about religion or tribe, it's about competence. We want to see something different from what we have been seeing, is that too much to ask for?
A good question.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
onuman:
Why not campaign for your Atiku? Why Obi, Obi, Obi everytime?
Did you convince Atiku that he, a Fulani, can succeed another Fulani, Muhammadu Buhari, as president of Nigeria, without the country finally caving in?
Please ask him.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by YorubaYouth: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
shocked Have you read this?! The full Original Account of the Oshogbo War of 1840 as given by one of the Grandsons of the Yoruba Youthful Generalissimos that Won the War: https://www.nairaland.com/7280796/how-united-yoruba-youths-won#115692756

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Triangles1:
There's nothing wrong in trying.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Why are the APC and PDP so obsessed with OBI that has no Structure
I wonder.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dino justifying his paycheck as spokesman for Atiku. Understandable.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:
Obi does not mention other candidates but Obi's name is always on their lips
This beats my imagination.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by FreedomfromtheT: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ciscogod:
It always look impossible until it is done .

No one can deny Peter Obi popularity amongst the youth and how far he has gone since the obIdient movement started.

The only issue I’ve is that his supporters behave like fanatics but I might be wrong . Maybe they are just angry and bitter because of the state of the nation.

2023 will be an interesting year thou
I agree with you.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Joeuc1: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
I disagree with Mr Melaye, Peter Obi is the man most Nigerians want to become the next President of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
anonimi:

So what was Obi doing in PDP since 2014 until his upcoming failure in the primaries forced him to pursue his desperate presidential ambition under ideologically opposed LP
multi million dollar question. Make them answer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy “We have seen it before in this country, Gani Faweyinmi
once ran for the president of this country, Facebook went
agog, at the end of the day he got 1,400 votes. Femi
Falana ran for governor. He is known, he is popular, with
the same euphoria, he lost.” -Dino

The clown called Dino Melaye is giving it hot hot to Obi supporters grin

There was no Facebook during the time Gani ran for President in 2003.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by BeeNG3: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Do you knw you knw that it's only criminals, slaves that love chains on their necks and idiotts who love the the current situation in Nigeria to remain are those that always lay emphasis on structure this structure that...?

Once someone is laying emphasis on structure look at him very well, he belongs to one the classes of the aforementioned groups..

These are the people who can never analyse politics using individualism, they always capitalise on structure because they believe that their criminal candidates have hijacked the tickets of the major criminal political parties in Nigeria...

COME 2023 THAT ARCHAIC AND CORRUPT JINX MUST BE BROKEN LIKE IT WAS BROKEN IN ANAMBRA IN 2003 WHEN PETER OBI WON GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION UNDER APGA EVEN WHEN APGA HAD NO SINGLE WARD THEY CONTROLLED IN ANAMBRA BEFORE HIS EMERGENCE... NIGERIA MUST BE FREE FROM CORRUPT CRIeMINALS THROUGH PETER OBI
Town crier cheesy

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Coldie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na Tinubu supporters I dae laugh. All their attention is focused on Peter obi, when even the smallest political dummy knows Peter obi is not a threat, Peter obi being more popular is in the interest of Tinubu cause, majority of Peter obis supporters are ex pdp members.
By him being popular he is dividing Pdp votes. They keep attacking him wanting him to step down not knowing the joke is on them, that if he steps down pdp would be solidified 100%
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Jesusloveyou: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
This idiot again...

Oga, since Peter Obi is irrelevant, why are you people so obsessed with him?!!
why are the idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist also obsessed about tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Kaysalas(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zetty177x:

U have forgotten the law says you must be elected via a political party. I shake my head. Ur mates are the ones that invented social media that u are using to spew rubbish. Oyibos are still inventing stay there de argue Obi n Tinubu. ..we have left u behind
Sorry O, but this is the same shallow thinking you obidients manifest all the time. Go back and read up on the build up to that his response and see how evasive you obidients are. Please just keep quiet next time, you don't have an intelligent counter point to someone's argument. Cheers
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Jesusloveyou: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Joeuc1:
I disagree with Mr Melaye, Peter Obi is the man most Nigerians want to become the next President of this nation.
or what idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist want
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by CommonSense1967: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Only the delusional reta@ded brainwashed obi diots zombies are ignorant of this fact.
Peter Obi -tuary will. E luck to win one state.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by ola1982(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Let them know Dino no be by mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette / President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.