Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (31775 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Well I love Dino for dishing out words that will make Youths to wake up. He just challenged the Nigerian youths.
Thanks Dino.

But it's like u have lost touch in reality

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Doyou2019: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
homosapien:
Lest we forget about the PDP :

PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.

The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening !!!

OMG! These APC and PDP parties are such vicious cunts.
Corrupt entities!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by g4gerald: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
sammirano:
I only pity the zombiedents wasting their lifetime over a failed cause
Allow us to waste it in peace, it is our lifetime not urs, pity urself
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by BelovedofLord: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Why are the APC and PDP so obsessed with OBI that has no Structure

Remind again the age of OBAMA when he first became President!

What of Macron, present Canadian PM and other youths, leading their nations to greatness?

It is said with age comes, wisdom!

Over here, it's a mockery of the age wisdom narrative!

2023 is a make or mar for this geographical expression!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Inzaghii: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
They are indirectly campaigning for Obi with all their Hatin'

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by imrany20(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dino has suddenly became a bad person to them. Confused sets of people.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by LaconicINC: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why is Peter Obi a threat to both PDP and APC, I thought they said we don't have structure? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by ogbonti: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:
Obi does not mention other candidates but Obi's name is always on their lips

you want to know why?

it is because little minds discuss people

great minds discuss issues

their focus is on Obi because they lack the intelligence to discuss the real issues affecting Nigerians (poverty and insecurity)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by surequality: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dino Melaye is working as APC spoke man and fighting for minister of information if Atiku win the election.
Oga Dino, nobody expect you to criticise your principal. After all, you are being paid to defend Atiku and your miserable PDP.
Listen Dino, we Nigerian youths are angry for PDP and APC. You guys are our problems!
Even you Dino, you. are not exempted.
Nigerians, are you guys not tired of suffering, bad economy, Terrorism, Inscurity, ASUU strike and the likes?
Common, if you are OBEDIENT, you will eat the good of the land but if you refuse and rebel.......
As for me, my family and my entire community, we are 100% OBEDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by surequality: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dino Melaye is working as APC spoke man and fighting for minister of information if Atiku win the election.
Oga Dino, nobody expect you to criticise your principal. After all, you are being paid to defend Atiku and your miserable PDP.
Listen Dino, we Nigerian youths are angry for PDP and APC. You guys are our problems!
Even you Dino, you. are not exempted.
Nigerians, are you guys not tired of suffering, bad economy, Terrorism, Inscurity, ASUU strike and the likes?
Common, if you are OBEDIENT, you will eat the good of the land but if you refuse and rebel.......
As for me, my family and my entire community, we are 100% OBEDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by onuman: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425895/peter-obis-obidient-movement-mere-euphoria-cant-win-election-dino-melaye-video/

Unifier? Atiku was VP when the 12 northern Nigeria states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.

Atiku was super VP and could have stopped the spread of sharia criminal justice system in the far north states.
Those states literally got a new Islamic country from Nigeria but stick to one Nigeria because of lucre in the south.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Basicend: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
They keep talking about Obi all day. . And claim he is not affecting them. .

I hope they can sleep well Sha. .

The only candidate that would have challenged Obi well and divided the mind of Nigerians is Osibanjo and APC missed that ticket.

All these old political thieves . . Their eyes will soon clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by sammirano: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Pity your mother that has one of her breast cut out already due to disease.

Typical example of a zombie without a brain. Continue exhibiting your symptoms you will soon be obliterated as you are not useful even to yourself.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by anonimi: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kamsichime:
That is how Dino was basking on the euphoria of being the favorite senator from kogi state until he was dumped out of naija politics. We shall surprise you!

Atiku made a bad choice of having him as his campaign spokesman.
Atiku needs to find serious people who are youth-savvy for the job to counter the Obi effect while tackling sick Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Ogunleti01: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
sammirano:
I only pity the zombiedents wasting their lifetime over a failed cause
Your emilokan master will soon receive the greatest shock of his life

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by anonimi: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
onuman:
Unifier? Atiku was VP when the 12 northern Nigeria states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.

Atiku was super VP and could have stopped the spread of sharia criminal justice system in the far north states.
Those states literally got a new Islamic country from Nigeria but stick to one Nigeria because of lucre in the south.

Super VP indeed.
Is that why he became president in 2007 instead of Yar'Adua who Obasanjo used Iwuruwuru's INEC to force on docile Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
They are on mkpurumiri

The guard dogs of the corrupt establishment than have destroyed this country are fighting back to defend the paymasters and pockets at the expense of the masses.

They don't care if Nigeria burns along as they get their cuts and corrupt proceeds while the masses eat their crums.

All enemies of the goodwill and prosperity of thos country for selfish ambition will be retired politically forever come 2023.

The masses will take make this country by corruption free democracy and governance.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PoliteActivist: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
This guy always talked too much but now he's really going for the record.

Oga this is a generational thing. Our generation no want do again!
Mr. Obi represents CHANGE
He's candidate of the Youth!
This is End SARS 2! Know that and quit yapping

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Masterito(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Instead PDP and APC to tell us thier plans for Nigerians, the are busy demaekting Obi.
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425895/peter-obis-obidient-movement-mere-euphoria-cant-win-election-dino-melaye-video/

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
There are more than 10 others contestants apart from candidates of PDP and APC. But morning, afternoon and night, even in their dreams, it is Peter Obi on their mouths.

If he cannot win, why then is it only him that they're talking about.

Nigerians will take back our country from criminals and their enablers.

Peter Obi will win and Nigeria will be great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Brunicekid(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
If Gani Fawehinmi ran for Presidency in 2003, then how did Facebook went agog?
*Facebook came to live in 2004, for crying out loud!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by steveodo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
This one that can not win primary election for himself want to win presidential election for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PeterObi4LP: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
They are on mkpurumiri

So confuse. Are you supporting Tinubu or Atiku? You should be marketing your candidate and not supporting another. So confuse again...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Emmychem(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
I see nothing but a confused homo sapien... He obdiently promot peter obi....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
anonimi:

So what was Obi doing in PDP since 2014 until his upcoming failure in the primaries forced him to pursue his desperate presidential ambition under ideologically opposed LP

Why do you choose to believe I'm interested in Obi?!!

I totally oppose PDP and APC with all my heart because of where they have brought the nation to.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PeterObi4LP: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
onthehill:

For the fact that the ruling party and major opposition always attack obi, check very well Obi is doing the right thing. They know business won't be as usual once Obi becomes the President.

Morning, afternoon and night if APC is not talking about ObiDatti, PDP is busy talking about him. There are other presidential candidate why always Obi? It means the man is doing the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by PandoraObi: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

So confuse. Are you supporting Tinubu or Atiku? You should be marketing your candidate and not supporting another. So confuse again...
Anyone can be President as long it is not from the tribe that stoned Awolowo in Aba, that threatened Pastor kumuyi not to go to Aba, that called Lagos no man's land, that destroyed Lagos properties that called for the impeachment of Osinbajo because he is Yoruba
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election by anonimi: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Why do you choose to believe I'm interested in Obi?!!

I totally oppose PDP and APC with all my heart because of where they have brought the nation to.

What other viable alternatives are there to the three for next year?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.