Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? (1147 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / How To Make Women CHASE You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Earlier this year I wanted to give relationships a chance again after taking a break for a few years. The last time I dated society wasn’t this bad, people still had sense. I tried again this year and I saw all manner of nonsense. From girls who where lowkey hookup girls to the ones who wanted to use my head to cash out, to the ones who where rude and the gold diggers. I got bored with all the relationship scammers and decided to commit more into my hustle and face my front.

Now these girls won’t let me rest since I invested all my time to my hustle , everywhere I go “bros where you girlfriend “ “bros you don marry” “bros you go carry my daughter “ blah blah ..one of the stupid girls who I tried talking to but realized she was a game player was shouting “my husband “ when I walked past her and I just ignored the mugu because when I was serious with you, you wanted to game me.

Women are obsessed with distracting men, if they are sure you’re not obsessed with them and facing your hustle, they will try and be in your face just so you can get distracted.

Clowns

Woe - to - man - WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by Siminialaye20(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Attention.. or money
Re: Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by BootyliciousBoy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
I always tell women that i have upto 500 Girlfriends. It is now left for you to become the 501 girlfriend or you go.

The choice is yours undecided
Re: Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by VeryWickedMan: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
It only happens if she really likes you and was just trying not to fall cheaply but only for you to start ignoring her unexpectedly

I've read this 6 times now and still can't find the sense in this nonsense you wrote?
Re: Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by FatherBona: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I've read this 6 times now and still can't find the sense in this nonsense you wrote?

Keep calm on the vawulence bro, today is Sunday grin

Re: Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? by marlow1962(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
I have a gal I started talking to recently, I like her( no doubt, cus if I don’t like you I won’t be talking to you)
But there’s a very bad character she has, she uses foul language.
I am way older than her, I can’t stand the sight of a little gal insulting me and I can’t beat up a gal, that’s not how my dad trained me.
I ignored here for 2weeks, stopped all food, cards and little gifts I do get for her when I go out, bitch taught I was joking the first 2days I stopped but Her eye got cleared after 2weeks of not chatting her.
You don’t use foul language on someone you just meet, even if you ppl are close friends.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Choose Between My White And Black Girlfriends? / What Do You Think He Should Get First / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.