Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Reactions To Destiny Etiko’s Love Video With Coworker Jerry Williams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions To Destiny Etiko’s Love Video With Coworker Jerry Williams (990 Views)

“You Wear This Go Church?”- Fan Reacts To Destiny Etiko’s See-through Outfit / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions To Destiny Etiko’s Love Video With Coworker Jerry Williams by Kennymedia(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
A love video of movie star Destiny Etiko and her workmate Jerry Williams has gone viral on social media.

Fans often wonder whether the two, who are known to be close friends, would ever get romantically involved.

Reactions to Destiny Etiko’s love video with coworker Jerry Williams

Despite this, the self-proclaimed Dramadoll posted a video of Jerry Williams being warmly welcomed at her filming location.

READ ALSO: https://kennymedia.com.ng/moment-destiny-etiko-bursts-with-joy-as-zubby-michael-showers-her-with-bundles-of-cash-at-her-birthday-party-video/

Tongues started to wag when the actress was seen hugging, kissing, and touching the actor.

Reactions to Destiny Etiko’s love video with coworker Jerry Williams

The actress, who was born in Enugu, praised Jerry Williams in the captions for always being there for her.

She wrote:

“Thanks for coming through for me always darl ❤️�� @officialjerrywilliams

Let’s kill it”

Watch the video below:
https://kennymedia.com.ng/reactions-to-destiny-etikos-love-video-with-coworker-jerry-williams/

Re: Reactions To Destiny Etiko’s Love Video With Coworker Jerry Williams by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dating a co worker? Not good
Re: Reactions To Destiny Etiko’s Love Video With Coworker Jerry Williams by Christboy320(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmm�‍♂️�‍♂️ this one no concern me
Re: Reactions To Destiny Etiko’s Love Video With Coworker Jerry Williams by lusid: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
Dating a co worker? Not good
zzor. You this idiot. You are back again after all the havoc you caused in 2020–21. Deceiving men you are a Christian whereas you are not. May God almighty punish you for all your iniquities on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Your Slave Again, My Career Is Dead - Yonda Begs Davido / Lagos Kidnapper Demanding N20m Ransom Shot Dead, Captives Freed - Eyesoflagos / Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.