Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan (24015 Views)

Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / China Will Respond With 'Resolute And Forceful Measures' If Pelosi Visits Taiwan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Mrtaye: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

Your profile says it all, been wasting my time messaging a mechanic.
Idiot talking about UN charter...you and your Putin have no moral justification to talk about UN charter ok ,or have you forgotten that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...you and your Russia have soiled your hands in blood and you are coming with stupidity to contradict yourself talking about UN charter... what do you and your Russia know about UN charter...just imagine a tyrant talking about UN charter what an irony and stupidity at the highest order .....alayebaje

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by ken6488(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:
It appears china's military drills around Taiwan following the visit by house speaker Nancy pelosi aimed at deterring Washington has failed

No US administration can afford to dismiss Taiwan as an island of non-concern, given america’s ideological commitment to preserve and promote liberal democratic world order

China cannot intimidate USA, the world's foremost superpower
People like you want the world to burn
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Mrtaye: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

Didn’t you read the UN charter? You answer lies there… I don’t have to spoon feed you
Mumu Russia doesn't abide by the UN charter , that means the answer is negative so it implies that you and your Putin are buffons to even mention UN charter...to your stupidity isn't that an irony

2 Likes

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Mrtaye:

Idiot talking about UN charter...you and your Putin have no moral justification to talk about UN charter ok ,or have you forgotten that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...you and your Russia have soiled your hands in blood and you are coming with stupidity to contradict yourself talking about UN charter... what do you and your Russia know about UN charter...just imagine a tyrant talking about UN charter what an irony and stupidity at the highest order .....alayebaje

When you are unintelligent and lack understanding, you result to insult and curse words. I won’t stoop low with you judging from your profile. We are in different phases of life.
I thought nairaland is for debating and educating ourselves but you chose to act uncivil, the person you are insulting even has what you are looking for with a click of hand as a dealer who travels to the US regularly, see how people lose their helpers because of lack of home training and manners. Hope you find the brain box you seek some day.

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Mrtaye: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

When you are unintelligent and lack understanding, you result to insult and curse words. I won’t stoop low with you judging from your profile. We are in different phases of life.
I thought nairaland is for debating and educating ourselves but you chose to act uncivil, the person you are insulting even has what you are looking for with a click of hand as a dealer who travels to the US regularly, see how people lose their helpers because of lack of home training and manners. Hope you find the brain box you seek some day.
If you observed from my first post I never abused or acted uncivil but you pushed me by using derogatory words,as the human that I am with blood flowing in my veins I had to retaliate...so nothing personal and I really enjoyed the argument as per the subject... sorry if I hurt you
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Believing that time as the time i truly went offline shows your brain is actually leaking some of it's contents. You probably are the jobless type rovering around on Nairaland. I came back from work about 3 hours ago. I had to do some work at home. Now, i'm about going to bed.

And you are probably dumb if you think you can't get my number when i call or text that number (except you don't know how to go about it though). Whichever way, i can never attempt it. Wail more! grin

You are awake, oh it’s 11:26a.m In Lagos.
Who is the dumb one? Don’t you think you are by portraying what you are not…
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Mrtaye:

If you observed from my first post I never abused or acted uncivil but you pushed me by using derogatory words,as the human that I am with blood flowing in my veins I had to retaliate...so nothing personal and I really enjoyed the argument as per the subject... sorry if I hurt you

It’s ok, I’m not hurt… whenever I visit yankee to see my wife and kids, I use that opportunity to go scout for cars based on peoples demands.

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Mrtaye: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

It’s ok, I’m not hurt… whenever I visit yankee to see my wife and kids, I use that opportunity to go scout for cars based on peoples demands.
Ok nice one you sell automoiles
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Mrtaye:

Ok nice one you sell automoiles

Yeah, it’s good business.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Mrtaye: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

Yeah, it’s good business.
Yes exactly, would have really loved to get a nice Tokunbo Toyota to replace my headache Yaris lolz but not at the moment
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mrtaye:

Yes exactly, would have really loved to get a nice Tokunbo Toyota to replace my headache Yaris lolz but not at the moment

Yeah whenever you are ready, will be going over there by December
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Mrtaye: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

Yeah whenever you are ready, will be going over there by December
Ok no wahala

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Jokerman(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Goddson:

Why are your kids not in Russia or China?? Are there no opportunities there? grin

Black man deceiving himself
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Powersurge:

I wasn't talking to you. Everything you say is correct.

I hope you will find common sense when you watch the video below…

https://rumble.com/v1g5tap-3-cnn-ukraine-will-lose-the-war.html
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jokerman:

Why are your kids not in Russia or China?? Are there no opportunities there? grin

Black man deceiving himself

I don’t have time for an online troll and e-warrior like you. Bye!
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Akuruoulo(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Electorate:

Read my post again and read the part I said The US can't even defeat Afghanistan (a non super power ooo) for 20 good years dem japa...now add Russia to that context, its like your brain is paining you.
U are still talking nonsense
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Powersurge: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Goddson:

I hope you will find common sense when you watch the video below…

https://rumble.com/v1g5tap-3-cnn-ukraine-will-lose-the-war.html

That's what your father meeds.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Powersurge:

That's what your father meeds.

I guess you understood one or two things in the previous video, very good. Below is another video and I hope you find common sense in it.
Gradually we will help one another in this perilous times.

https://rumble.com/v1ewufj-why-i-changed-my-mind-about-evil-i-was-wrong.html
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Akuruoulo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Electorate:

Read my post again and read the part I said The US can't even defeat Afghanistan (a non super power ooo) for 20 good years dem japa...now add Russia to that context, its like your brain is paining you.
Professor I am not here to drag if am intellectually sound or dumb.
Mind ur words, better still u should POOTIN to stick to his words and not always crawling back AFTER making threats.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Liminiuityer123: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amayabor1:

Was that why you quickly removed the part you said your family lives in the US? Unfortunately for you, i saw the unedited comment before you edited it. Why did you edit your comment to remove the part that said your family live in the US?

Do i need to start telling you countries i have been to? It's actually not necessary. Same way where ever you have traveled to doesn't mean anything to me.

Back to the discussion. My points are;

1. Taiwan will not tow the line of Hong kong.
2. If China is angry at countries and US politicians associating with Taiwan, it should invade Taiwan and bring it under it's rule.
3. The only way to know if the US will respond to a Chinese invasion of Taiwan is if truly the chinese invades Taiwan. Until then, every discussion on this matter will be mere speculations.

These visits shows it's a part of Taiwan but they say that it's not a part of Taiwan and I'm not sure what's going on here? I use this site ( https://www.jluggage.com/blog/country/is-taiwan-in-nato/ ) for Taiwan related info and according to author, Taiwan isn't a part of NATO. Can you pls guide us what's going around here?
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Amayabor1: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Liminiuityer123:

These visits shows it's a part of Taiwan but they say that it's not a part of Taiwan and I'm not sure what's going on here? I use this site ( https://www.jluggage.com/blog/country/is-taiwan-in-nato/ ) for Taiwan related info and according to author, Taiwan isn't a part of NATO. Can you pls guide us what's going around here?

Lol. Who said Taiwan is in Nato? There are so many countries that are US allies that are not in Nato. Who don't need any author from whatever blog to tell you Taiwan is not in Nato. Taiwan is simply not in Nato. The US visit showed Taiwan is not part of China.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
BentizilL:

US is not a sole world power, there are many superpowers...
America is the only sole superpower for now, other countries like China, Russia, UK, France, Germany are world powers
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by BentizilL: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
America is the only sole superpower for now, other countries like China, Russia, UK, France, Germany are world powers
You're wrong...
And you know this.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.