Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (46007 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Henryokey1(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2022
His name makes y’all mad ��
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Henryokey1(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Please leave obi for us suffering Nigerians. Una wey don make am can vote anyone una like but for me and my family, we’re obidient ����
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by kellyzaf(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a serial liar. His campaign is based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. The way he goes about lying so effortlessly is really troubling. It’s a red flag that can’t be ignored.

What is lies? This is not even a campaign promises or anything but about his works as a former Governor, Bro what about Buhari that gave us all his lies as a promise during his campaign in 2015, till date none of that ever happen, plz what hv u done or say about it? But u r here attacking someone that is only talking about his past achievements during his time as a governor based on the situation of ASUU.. plz be calming down bro.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Ayoolamax:
Then go back to ur forbidden and forgotten state naa, you this obi ipob oloriburuku terrorist, u will all go and meet ur master in kiriri.

Werey no
Mumu no
Bastard son of a fallen demon
Look at the idiot mentioning me The great idiot found lost in the bush
A fool mix with a thousand Bastard soul . Who roam mad before they deposited this clown
A lost spine never found wanting in prison. Cause prison knows he has already been sentenced to inconsequentiallity , very useless entity. Being patiently waited by humans so he can died more miserable never to spread the abominable disease he carcassly walk around about.

Rubbish and useless idiotic fooooooooolll
Wanderer of the devil

Crying devil
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by etrouble: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2022
PHIPEX:
See a whole Lagos top govt official insulting a presidential candidate with ease. The next they tell you how Obi supporters bully them yet they are the first to draw insult and blood.

What difference does it make that out of almost 100 govt universities in the country, only 7 are open and of course that includes Anambra state university?

You cannot bully us, not even your forefathers, you try any nonsense, you regret your lifes. Go ask your grandparents how the 1967 to 1970 Christmas Party ended

An idiotic Presidential candidate has been lying more than the god of Lies Chief Lie Mohammed, and you say it is wrong to call him a liar. What do we call him then? Lying Machine?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2022
HIPROFILE:
Chai peter Obi and his Obidient movement are actually giving this people heart attack they are always left with something to talk about… This thing sweetens my belly…

E no get structure man still deh move

e no go win election man still on the move

He is an Obituary… man is still moving

Hey! na IPOB…man still moving

Ooh na Igbo president…man still on

ewo na terrorist …. man keep moving

chai he is a liar, serial liar, unrepentant liar, dem say he don chase Lai mohammed comot for position…man kept moving.

Reno Omokri said Obi is a cultist…youths say na that cult them wan join now.

See make una Fear anyone weh deh answer Peter God factor deh always work to favour them most times.

Its Nigerian youths against them. lets see how it plays out

Its obvious their candidates has nothing to offer so the supporters and their spokesperson only wait for Obi to talk then from what Obi said they look for what they can use to attack him. they are no longer working to market their own candidates they only wait for Obi to talk. If he delays to talk they will say he doesn't talk again.

Obi dey move. Obi dey move but na backward movement him dey move.

Obi movement is based on lies don land the man into gutter and disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by OKEMKPI: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2022
See them

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Reyhzor(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We all know you are only better at making mouth online. In reality, you are just a jobless Boy, who chest beat online to make himself feel good. grin
I'm a business man not jobless like most of you.
It's only a jobless man that sees nothing wrong with the country.
When you grow ,start yours you go understand

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by damkin24(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
So a whole chief press secretary is saying that Obi lies too much... Like seriously?.. I have seen C.P.S talk sensibly without any atom of insults
If the insults were to be against Tinubu, you would have commented differently.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Ayoolamax:
Then go back to ur forbidden and forgotten state naa, you this obi ipob oloriburuku terrorist, u will all go and meet ur master in kiriri.

Look at the fool were your place is more than any prison you are can think. Only those with the key of the freedom of the prison ..
Moves around freely. A chronic fool who don't know he now has a name worst than a prisoner . Talk about another environment more free than his state. Look at this bastard son of a thousand fvcking mad father's, roaming mad in his own prison . Talk rubbish.

Be guided you fool , look at the mad idiot.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Chidex50(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a serial liar. His campaign is based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. The way he goes about lying so effortlessly is really troubling. It’s a red flag that can’t be ignored.
Wicked and corrupt followers/Leaders! You've checked and found nothing and you're now using 'Liar' as your constant phrase to discredit someone that's far more better than all your corrupt Principals put together. We've made up our mind to rescue this country from the hands of the criminals whether you like it or not.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by shortIGBOman: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Reyhzor:

I'm a business man not jobless like most of you.
It's only a jobless man that sees nothing wrong with the country.
When you grow ,start yours you go understand

What's the difference between someone that Hawks Gala in traffic and an Onitsha tout? A self acclaimed millionaire and business man. All of you can lie like Peter Obi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by HIPROFILE(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2022
stuffs4me:

Obi dey move. Obi dey move but na backward movement him dey move.

Obi movement is based on lies don land the man into gutter and disgrace.

Its unfortunate you would want him to promote Lagos state government and Tinubu in his speach He said only Anambra state University is not On strike attributing it to his works in education sector while as Governor of the state its left for you to say ooh my sate uni is also not striking simple what lie is there? it should have been considered a lie if you checked and found That Anambra state Uni is on strike as against his claim. the main thing here is that Anambra state Uni is not on strike because of his past works in Anambra.

But wait..oo why must you people wait for Obi to say something then you start researching if there is lie in it or not don't you have your own candidates? let them also come out and make public speech claiming what they have done…
But they cant Tinubu never become president yet..oo ordinary message to celebrate youth day he was using teleprompter so he can not just pass such a simple message without teleprompters? what will now happen if he ever become president?

Moreover Tinubu is 86 now add 8 years to it what d fck.. you guys should have a life naaa.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2022
membranus:

But Tinubu was not lying about this, unlike Obi.

Tinubu lied about this, his supporters hid that fact.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by ozegidon(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Stop being TRIBALISTIC, brother!

You know in your heart of hearts that only a candidate like Tinubu that can change the fortunes of this country around..s

Tufiakwa!! God forbid! Tilumpu to change the fortunes of this country around?
Ok I understand, you mean like buhari is doing now? I tell you these brother, "affliction shall not rise up the second time"
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Ihenzy(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
shiwex:
Is that a University?
No, it is a secondary school
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by kiyomi(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Kwara state university has neva go on strike.. not even for one hour!
desperate obi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Smith414: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Yarn any how and you go collect.

What is in a presidential candidate that makes him special ?

Sowore was a former candidate is he anybody today.

You observer yourself well make you nor collect too, what makes your candidate special also?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Its unfortunate you would want him to promote Lagos state government and Tinubu in his speach He said only Anambra state University is not On strike attributing it to his works in education sector while as Governor of the state its left for you to say ooh my sate uni is also not striking simple what lie is there? it should have been considered a lie if you checked and found That Anambra state Uni is on strike as against his claim. the main thing here is that Anambra state Uni is not on strike because of his past works in Anambra.

But wait..oo why must you people wait for Obi to say something then you start researching if there is lie in it or not don't you have your own candidates? let them also come out and make public speech claiming what they have done…
But they cant Tinubu never become president yet..oo ordinary message to celebrate youth day he was using teleprompter so he can not just pass such a simple message without teleprompters? what will now happen if he ever become president?

Moreover Tinubu is 86 now add 8 years to it what d fck.. you guys should have a life naaa.

The problem with you YEEBOS is that LYING and DECEIT is a cultural thing for YHUU and LYING is in YHUR DNA and you have absolutely no problems LYING. But it is a disgraceful act outside YEEBOLAND.

OBI lied and no matter how much you try to justify it, a LIE is a LIE and it is not presidential.

I am not a southerner and it is against the culture of normal and rational thinking human beings to be LYING upandan

Exams were conducted this month in Kaduna State University and you can see how ridiculous yhur Obi will look to northerners seeing all his lies.

Same way Peter Obi lied when he compared Sambisa forest to Israel.

I think you should concentrate your attention on telling Obi to stop lying upandan rather than attacking those that call him out based on his ph00leesh lies

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by infogeneral: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
As a presidential candidate, you need to be sure of what you say. Don't just make utterances to impress people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by hush15: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Red flag ko, lilac flag ni.

Na that one wey dey lie about his age, certificate, place of birth, him papa and him mama, dey lie about school, work and any about him. Just recently, he even lied that he didn't write waec but gce from the comfort of his parlor through that failed and fake SAN.

Neway, leave Obi cos we like him like that. His lies are more truthful than you and your principal's best truth.

We remain Obidient and Yusuful.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by hush15: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
3ple9iner:
nawa for the CPS self, do you want him to be campaigning for Tinubu indirectly?

But PO should also take it easy not all Nigerians are illiterates.

Ifcourse, all na campaign. No be Tinubu boy bin him and his oga ni
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by amaridigital(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Pandev:
Omo, e be like say Obi lying every time na curse

From Liar Mohamed to Liar Obidient! Nigeria go enter a worst once chance motor with this guy oh. Him people go just dey burn down any opposition that speak against him or his policies. Supporters wey dey behave worse than Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin put together.
May my generation unborn never experience a country ruled by IPOB and their candidate. It's going to be far worse than Abacha. His supporters will be burning down churches, mosques and media houses that dare criticize their newly found savior after Kanu. This is a warning for the sophistico Yorubas. Open your eyes before you will spend the next four years trying to remove the dragon you are desperately trying to unleash on yourself. Ori bibe ko ni oogun Ori Fifo. Beheading cannot be the right solution to a mere migraine or headache.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by dancheeler: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2022
The Agbadorians and Ewadorians are pushing these useless comment.

Its an Absolute waste of time..
You will not succeed.
I am from the west and am fully Obidient. regardless of your comment.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by limeta(f): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
membranus:

And this coming from a 'lady'.

Shameful.

Hahahaha vaslin nigger
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by elivtjackson5(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/lagos-govt-tackles-peter-obi-over-false-claim-about-ASUU-strike/fsgbb3z.amp
THE MANY LIES OF TINUBU AND HIS CAMPAIGN TEAM AGAINST PETER OBI

To put the matter straight Peter Obi is the most accepted of all the presidential candidates among the Nigerians from all ages, professions, tribes, religions, of course peter obi is the most suited for the job among the contenders.

Unfortunately his political opponents especially that of APC, BOLA TINUBU and his campaign team are scheming and working hard to destroy the good will that Nigerians have bestowed on Obi.

The OBI's campaign team should therefore put in some work to counter this as they prepare to commence campaigns soon .

I am going to clearly state here the evil strategies that the BATIST are using to dent Obi's candidature and advice on how Obi's team should counter this.

Tinubu's evil goals.

1) Create the impression that Peter Obi is a sectional project.

2) Portray Peter Obi's supporters across Nigeria as Ipob and violent people and intolerant.

3) Portray Peter Obi and the Obidients as deceitful and liars.

4) Portray Obi's presidency as a tribal project.

HOW THEY WORK ON THIS EVIL SCHEMES

Tinubu's campaign team hires and pays some people especially in the media to design and create violent posts, engage in tribal discriminating acts and posts, issue tribal warnings and threats, while hiding under the Obidient camp to carry out this evil acts. Then they turn around and accuse Peter Obi and his supporters.

They sponsor and publish this acts on national dailys (e.g. The Nation Newspaper) social media, and infact all media claiming victims and making the Obidients the culprit.

They create false and deceitful informations including endorsements by celebrity figures, some polticians, videos, images hiding under the image of the obidients, then turn around to publish such reports as lies and deceit from Obidient team.

An example was a sponsored article where Tinubu8 campaign team hired some criminals called Igbo youths.

They issued threats that Tinubu's campaign team are not allowed in the South East. They ran to the Guardian newspaper paid and published it.

All these is to portray Peter Obi's support base as intolerant.

Treacherous indeed.

A lot of dangerous scenarios like this one plays out every day.

However let me warn Obi's team that more aggressive versions of this evil scheming by Tinubu, his campaign team and his supporters are in store against Peter Obi's Presidential aspiration and the movement

But we know that lies, propaganda and falsehood cannot stop the choice of the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi's Campaign Team, The Labour Party (LP) And All Obidient Supporters Must Therefore Be Proactive In The Way They React And Respond To The Many Lies Emanating From the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by HIPROFILE(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
stuffs4me:

The problem with you YEEBOS is that LYING and DECEIT is a cultural thing for YHUU and LYING is in YHUR DNA and you have absolutely no problems LYING. But it is a disgraceful act outside YEEBOLAND.

OBI lied and no matter how much you try to justify it, a LIE is a LIE and it is not presidential.

I am not a southerner and it is against the culture of normal and rational thinking human beings to be LYING upandan

Exams were conducted this month in Kaduna State University and you can see how ridiculous yhur Obi will look to northerners seeing all his lies.

Same way Peter Obi lied when he compared Sambisa forest to Israel.

I think you should concentrate your attention on telling Obi to stop lying upandan rather than attacking those that call him out based on his ph00leesh lies

Shebi your most respected Asiwaju his puppet Sanwo Olu and the worst of them all Fashola did not lie on the lives of Nigerian youths wasted on 20/10/20? The one Fashola went to pick a hidden cam shebi all those their display of shenanigan and truants no be deceit and eye service of the highest order?

Which lie is bigger than the ones you were told by Tinubu and his cohorts just to package and bring this disaster called Buhari.

Let me tell something you don't know son. If There is a contestant from the west much better than OBI I tell you for free Igbos would support the person Igbos care so much about Nigeria to move forward and better the reason they are asking for secession is because Una no gree make the country better.

Think right son everything is not by insults...I see people who take to insults as people who have nothing in their head to offer hence the only to cover their lapses is to attack.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Rupertek: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2022
What Obi refused to tell us in his tweet is that thing he did for the university. Whats that? He raised the fees astronomically beyond the reach of the poor. Thats his solution to problems

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by SugarGirl44(f): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Obi will be telling lies confidently and his supporters will be still praising him like zombies

That's why they're zombidients, esp the non igbos among them.

As for the igbos, all they want is an Igbo president, whether a blind man, a dumb man, he must sha be igbo. And in all honesty, it's within their rights as long as Nigeria remains.

But you see the non igbos, esp Yoruba gullible youths, looooooolllzzzzz.....
Those ones are so naive, they're being manipulated and they don't know it.
They can't dare face the verbal/possible physical attacks of the igbos and would rather just chant Obi's name along with them to maintain peace and be seen as being fair.

That's how people in abusive relationships with psychopaths behave.
They forget that Nigeria is a crazy camp whereby if you apply some sane rule, your tribe would be sidelined, since every tribe is fighting for the same power.

Obi is clearly is a failure in advance for a sane mind to see, the man thinks and talks like the head of Ladipo spare parts market leader.
No idea, no charisma, no personality, no poise, no smartness, nothing presidential about him.

So the solution like I won't stop saying is for each region to govern itself, Nigeria is not a real nation.
Obi cannot be my own president abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/lagos-govt-tackles-peter-obi-over-false-claim-about-ASUU-strike/fsgbb3z.amp
What do you expect from Obi who don't know anywhere in the world except Anambra and southeast? All Obi can afford if he becomes president is to further ruin the country due to his illiteracy and tribalism
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
So a whole chief press secretary is saying that Obi lies too much... Like seriously?.. I have seen C.P.S talk sensibly without any atom of insults

You no well and the people liking your comment so when did Israel too reduce to 2x of sambisa forest

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos / Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.