Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (45979 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Hello Son, as per the bolded concerning Sambisa forest in Obis speech, He said that Borno has large land mass wasting away He also said Borno land mass is three times that of Israel however the forest sambisa is total taken over by Boko haram a land which should have been useful for various farming and agricultural activities to boost the nation's economy. If only hate would allow you listen to him I tell you for free you will definitely learn one or two from him.

You are very st00peed with the way you are referring to me. Only a very USELESS PIG would refer to someone he doesn't know like that. It is not your fault. If not for Lugard, would I be in the same country with a SMELLY CANNIBAL PIIG like you.
PIGS&CANNIBALS like you are only fit to clean the shoes of people like me.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by membranus: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
limeta:

Hahahaha vaslin nigger

Dirty mind.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by plaindealer: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
linearity:

They not lies, these are easily verifiable stuff and as such, he can’t be lying about it.

Also, for it to be a lie it must be demonstrated that, he knew that what he said is untrue…we know that, what he said not accurate, but to declare it a lie more is needed.

I think Obi’s problem is that, he is not an astute politician and speaks in absolute terms aka black and white. He should learn to speak as a politician and use politically correct words.

You can liken Obi’s comment to when Tinubu stated about twice, that people should go and renew their voters cards before expiration.

Some might say Tinubu was lying, but they will only be correct, if it can be demonstrated that Tinubu knew that, voters card do not expire, but still went ahead and make his statements….otherwise all we can conclude is that Tinubu is not accurate but not lying.

He should have known that Private Universities are not part of ASUU and therefore wouldn’t be on strike, but he glossed over that and assume his listeners will understand his point.

Tinubu apologises over statement on expired PVC

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/506852-tinubu-apologises-over-statement-on-expired-pvc.html

The only flaw with your illogical and tone-deaf Peter obi defense is the fact that when Tinubu made that flawed comment, he immediately apologised, but Obi lies like nearly several times a day and he's yet to acknowledge his lies or apologise for telling lies, even after getting called out for his lies.

We all make mistakes, but it's past mistakes with Peter obi because he's an habitual and chronic liar, he's a chronic liar, he lies every day.

Making non-factual statements and refusing to acknowledge the lies or applogise is a critical leadership failure.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wintertime:

You know the people who make up Biafra
Bros if you are thinking of Rivers, Bayelsa and others in that region forget it, not this time. Ogoni man wants his own country self Ijaw man wants his own country.... Like that like that.
Why is that it is only the core Igbos that talk and fight about Biafra?, Especially in this era.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by HIPROFILE(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
stuffs4me:

You are very st00peed with the way you are referring to me. Only a very USELESS PIG would refer to someone he doesn't know like that. It is not your fault. If not for Lugard, would I be in the same country with a SMELLY CANNIBAL PIIG like you.
PIGS&CANNIBALS like you are only fit to clean the shoes of people like me.

grin grin grin grin

Don't blame me son rather blame your self. I actually scanned through your comments, having observed your kind of responses I deduced you are just but a kid who is privileged a smart phone and data. thats more reason I can not afford to banter tribal and personal insults with you. Hopefully someday when you eventually grew up you would understand life much better.

Have a great day son! hm sorry Lad!
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by PharmacyStore: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is serious
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
HIPROFILE:

grin grin grin grin

Don't blame me son rather blame your self. I actually scanned through your comments, having observed your kind of responses I deduced you are just but a kid who is privileged a smart phone and data. thats more reason I can not afford to banter tribal and personal insults with you. Hopefully someday when you eventually grew up you would understand life much better.

Have a great day son! hm sorry Lad!

It is to be expected that JACKALS will not be able to live among LIONS and KINGS.

This Igbo product of a PIG&JACKAL will always be DESPICABLE as that is the true Identity of HIS BOTH PARENTS who WERE JACKALS&PIGS

A LION and a KING does not have anything to discuss with this crossbreed of a PIG&JACKAL, which is why I will never reply to this PIGJACKAL thing
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by edosignature(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by asanausana91: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
So a whole chief press secretary is saying that Obi lies too much... Like seriously?.. I have seen C.P.S talk sensibly without any atom of insults
where is the insult.? When you call a spade by it name is that an insult?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by asanausana91: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:
It seems like the CPS has abandon his job of defending his principal to be attacking a presidential candidate of another party even when his principal Sanwo Olu is not a presidential candidate in the election

Because I don't understand why the chief press secretary to the Lagos State governor will be attacking Peter Obi calling him a liar when Peter Obi hasn't made any remark against his principal.

Sanwo Olu should as a matter of urgency sack his CPS before he cause more damage to the Lagos State government
maybe You don't know what you are saying. You should know that obi lie against Lagos state saying LASU is on strike, therefore the cps have the rights to clarify things.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by asanausana91: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Honestly,all these urchins here should give up already because attacking Peter Obi is the hardest work in Nigeria now via what your senior urchinian activists wouldn't be able to achieve both online and offline especially on a larger platform Twitter,I wonder how you little misguidedly illiterate miscreants would be able to do the magic here..
Since defending Tinubu becomes a herculean task and an impossible mission,you myopic morons have resorted to attacking Peter Obi and ever since the attack on Peter Obi,has he change anything to favor your audio candidate, the answer is *NOPE*,rather it's making Peter Obi more popular and winning people on his side via that sane Nigerians have come to realised that you ugly urchins just hate Peter Obi because of his tribe and since you guys wouldn't rest and have some peace,the nemesis you've got in Peter Obi,will continue to hurt you guys ,frustrate all your evil devices and push you dimwits into making more mistakes in other for your evil agendas not to materialise in Nigeria.
Nigerians can now see the full hatred in gear,that a Lagos state government would stooped too low to spurred out hateful words and abusive statements to a presidential candidate whom never attributed any wrongful statement to the Lagos state government for once, just because he's taking the shine from their demi god or their pay master and limiting his chances of winning.
Listen,they can do anything, concoct more lies,propagandas and blackmails buh at the end of the day,Peter Obi will become the president of Nigeria comes 2023...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
obi lie against Lagos state governments. Is it wrong for Lagos state to clarify things?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by asanausana91: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
DevilSignature:
cover urself in a bottle u idiotic
What's lie there?

The schools that just mentioned is it funded by Mohammadu Buhari lead government?
is Anambra state university funded by federal government?
Why are u confusing yourself?
Just sit calm for 5 minutes you will realize that the name you him actually fit you.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by asanausana91: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, Obi is now Lagos State problem. Insulting Obi is unprofessional, you can correct him in peace. He didn't steal or loot Lagos State.
he lie against Lagos state and Lagos state called him by his name.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by basybasy: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
kizyalex10:
if you are to swear in a name of a deity or with your life to give your company to either tinubu or obi to run,I'm sure in a hundred folds you wont even want tinubu name to be mentioned,but because you feel nigeria is no man's property and its like a tribal advantsge to produce a president,then u are wicked,do u actually think the north benefited from buhari misrule?well lets all have conscience in everything we do,we should put nigeria first before any ethnic sentiments,because I'm addressed a Nigerian when ever i travel abroad and not by my tribe
We knew when Obi and Tinubu were Governors. Tinubu is far better than Obi- talkative. Give power to IBO and collapse Nigeria. We will never trusted u people with power.
Obi, junior brother of Lai Muhammad
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by asanausana91: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:

I want to ask you, did Peter Obi mentioned Sanwo Olu or Lagos State in his remarks to warrant the chief press secretary to call him a liar
when someone said all schools what does he meant?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

Bros if you are thinking of Rivers, Bayelsa and others in that region forget it, not this time. Ogoni man wants his own country self Ijaw man wants his own country.... Like that like that.
Why is that it is only the core Igbos that talk and fight about Biafra?, Especially in this era.

I have told you several times am not Igbo .. but if Biafra is achieved. It will help our own. And that's why I told you, the fact Igbos make it realisable. The easier for us .
And if Igbos are successful. Then my people will start looking for their square root
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Masterito(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lagos State should focus on providing good government and development.
asanausana91:
he lie against Lagos state and Lagos state called him by his name.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wintertime:

I have told you several times am not Igbo .. but if Biafra is achieved. It will help our own. And that's why I told you, the fact Igbos make it realisable. The easier for us .
And if Igbos are successful. Then my people will start looking for their square root
Yes I also said it I am not against Igbos getting Biafra, if I have my way I will give them.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by HIPROFILE(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
stuffs4me:

It is to be expected that JACKALS will not be able to live among LIONS and KINGS.

This Igbo product of a PIG&JACKAL will always be DESPICABLE as that is the true Identity of HIS BOTH PARENTS who WERE JACKALS&PIGS

A LION and a KING does not have anything to discuss with this crossbreed of a PIG&JACKAL, which is why I will never reply to this PIGJACKAL thing

grin

you are just acting your age… I am very sure you will grow up someday.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

Yes I also said it I am not against Igbos getting Biafra, if I have my way I will give them.
Ok
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by andycom(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Is it the same Lagos state Gov CPS that didn't comment on the lie and use of fake Bishops?

You dey mind seun and his tribal bigots
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Cantonese: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2022
einsteine:

Don't be stupid.

I voted Jonathan, then Atiku and I will be voting Atiku.

I am certainly not stupid. You need to ask yourself whether stupidity is not your leaving the substance and chafing the shadow. You did not respond to the question arising from your initial comment.

Go ahead and respond to the initial question and prove that you are not stupid.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by einsteine(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Cantonese:

I am certainly not stupid. You need to ask yourself whether stupidity is not your leaving the substance and chafing the shadow. You did not respond to the question arising from your initial comment.

Go ahead and respond to the initial question and prove that you are not stupid.

There is no original question.

You assumed that I supported the Iragbiji man because I pointed out that Obi lies. That assumption on your part is sheer idiocy.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by shiwex: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Igbojew:
I don't know what is wrong with this Yorubas and their bitter hatred against Igbos and now Peter Obi because of his fast growing acceptance as president.He said that only Anambra State that is not in strike can't Lagos State also come out and say their state University is not on strike too but no aa usual they have to involve other states Universities that is not on strike to fight Peter Obi so as to look as to look as them against Peter Obi.This is exactly what Awolowo and his Yoruba people did during and after Nigeria/Biafra war where they used divide and rule antics to deceived other tribes to fight Igbos which they keep on repeating till this present day.I don't know why this Yoruba people can't stand like men and fight Igbos like men to men but no they will have to drag other tribes with them just like they did now by involving other states Universities in what that does not concerns them to help them fight Peter Obi but thank God other tribes know them and their cheap tactics................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
i'm sorry, you cant group all Yoruba's together. I am Yoruba ad i'm with Peter Obi. will never support Tinubu.......never
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by September19: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2022
victor9jaar:
so everybody is tackling peter in but no one is talking about lie Mohammed.

HACKED NETFLIX AVAILABLE.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
NO EXPIRY.
Lai

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.