Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Am I A Devil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Devil? (1739 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am I A Devil? / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Devil? by neyostica: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2011
I met a gal on fb recently, n we got talkin, n little later, she said she lyks me n i reciprocated, so we startd dating, n later i went 2 see ha in skul cos she stay alone, wen i got there i realize she had bow legs which she neva told me, so i didnt say anytin cos i didnt want ha 2 feel bad, bt i knew dere was no way we cud be 2geda, i playd alone n made luv 2 ha dat nite, i broke wit ha yday, n she raind curses, do u tink am a bad person?
Re: Am I A Devil? by Mynd44: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2011
Your children will end up having bow leg. When you knew she was not worth it, why sleep with her?
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2011
How SELFISH! And this was worth POSTING? When a girl does this You, YOU'LL Scream BLUE MURDER! I'm saying a Triple AMEN to the PRAYER ABOVE ME! undecided
Re: Am I A Devil? by Sijo01(f): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

Your children will end up having bow leg. When you knew she was not worth it, why sleep with her?

Amen.

@poster will also develop bow leg.
Re: Am I A Devil? by pendo89(f): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2011
you look too mature to ask such a question!
The question[b] 'do you think am a bad person'? [/b]disgusts me more than the story.
Re: Am I A Devil? by justwise(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2011
neyostica:

I met a gal on fb recently, n we got talkin, n little later, she said she lyks me n i reciprocated, so we startd dating, n later i went 2 see ha in skul cos she stay alone, wen i got there i realize she had bow legs which she neva told me, so i didnt say anytin cos i didnt want ha 2 feel bad, bt i knew dere was no way we cud be 2geda, i playd alone n made luv 2 ha dat nite, i broke wit ha yday, n she raind curses, do u tink am a bad person?

Yes
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^fantastic answer.
@op yes, ur a bad person.u saw d bow legs and u still went ahead to sleep with her. I'm sure the curses will catch u!
Re: Am I A Devil? by neyostica: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2011
Mod, pls delete dis thread
Re: Am I A Devil? by MMM2(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2011
op
i heard chicks with bow and k legs re good in bed.

And dey can seize ur pen*s inside dere punny when fu-cking dem.

Is it true. undecided
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2011
Delete this thread? Naaah I think its YOU who shld b deleted. Shikena!
Re: Am I A Devil? by claremont(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2011
@OP: You have just signed a contract with Karma; all your kids will definitely be born with bow legs, and this will not stop until you change your myopic reasoning about bow-legged people!
Re: Am I A Devil? by justwise(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2011
parisienne:

Delete this thread? Naaah I think its YOU who shld b deleted. Shikena!

He was expecting to be congratulated here.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Kslib(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2011
@OP ~ You are a very very wicked MONKEY!I will go into dry fasting and prayer for 7days,so dat ur leg will suddenly bow by force by fire!AMEN!!
Re: Am I A Devil? by claremont(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2011
Kslib:

@OP ~ You are a very very wicked MONKEY!I will go into dry fasting and prayer for 7days,so dat your leg will suddenly bow by force by fire!AMEN!!
AMEN!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I A Devil? by pendo89(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2011
Op yes you are not good cz you thought using your 3rd leg.

HOWEVER!

This lady though bow legged(which is not a disability) is mentally and emotionally sound.
In other words shes normal like any other gal.

Both of you are, well should I say bad? YES.
I mean Being Intimate the first day with a dude you just met on fb? Thats desperation. What do u expect when you leave a man and woman alone in the same room?If she dint want sex she would not have invited him into her ROOM where she stays ALONE. The environment was perfect and set for sex.

It tells me she suffers from low self esteem cz of her legs and the dude was there to boost her self esteem. sad though.

Both had ill motives and put sex first before they had even stabilised the relationship.[/color]
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^LUCID POINTS!!! Especially the last SENTENCE! wink
Re: Am I A Devil? by LongOne1(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2011
I think if the Devil sees you, he will run away in fear, lol.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Stgab: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
you are the cousin to devil grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
NL members and their hypocritical and judgmental issues. . Who give you guys right to even judge another human. Only blame this nigga for sleeping with the girl when he knw he's not gonna continue the relationship with her. As for the curses, that's total BS she ain't your God.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Goldieluks: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
@OP,

How bow is the 'bow leg',cause some bow legs are kinda scary.(no offense).
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
As bowed as Mrs. Chima's
Re: Am I A Devil? by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
REALITY101:

As bowed as Mrs. Chima's

I lubs you too. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am I A Devil? by Goldieluks: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
REALITY101:

As bowed as Mrs. Chima's

Lmao,i see.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Smilenw(f): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Topic

No Sir. You are not a devil. YOU ARE A DEMON ! angry angry angry
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
Lol @lubs u too. . I bugs you too. . Wondering why u didn't mention baby momma BS. . I guess someone is growing up *winks*
Re: Am I A Devil? by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol @lubs u too. . I bugs you too. . Wondering why u didn't mention baby momma BS. . I guess someone is growing up *winks*

Oh yea! Your baby momma is bow legged. tongue tongue tongue

I see somebody hasn't grown up yet. tongue
Re: Am I A Devil? by DAY12(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ladies do you find bow legged men sexy? I'm slightly bow legged undecided
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
Yes they do. . Mr. Chima is bow legged and Mrs. Chima still married him. .
Re: Am I A Devil? by DAY12(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^

lipsrsealed
Re: Am I A Devil? by 190: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
SMH!!

So cripples are now on facebook

sexkill's be warned else u pick up a cripple too cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
Like u did
Re: Am I A Devil? by 190: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Babes / He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak / Reason 4 Cheating......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.