Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25173 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 5:34am On May 15, 2010
I dont care about the opinion of others
I want the truth to be out there
I want the whole world to know what this person is doing
He is married to a girl living in Colorado in USA
He pretends to be single and unmarried
He pretends to be studying in the Philippines when he is not
He sleeps with different women, (who knows if he got some sort of disease for doing that)
He brings home women to his ugly house in Indang Cavite Philippines (without SHAME)
Ask for money
I am a victim and i know some who are also a victim of this person with demonic act.

*My post has been deleted for some reason so here, I'm posting it again

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Omolulu(m): 5:37am On May 15, 2010
noted, hope all our available NL chicks have taken note too grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Osama10(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

I dont care about the opinion of others
I want the truth to be out there
I want the whole world to know what this person is doing
He is married to a girl living in Colorado in USA
He pretends to be single and unmarried
He pretends to be studying in the Philippines when he is not
He sleeps with different women, (who knows if he got some sort of disease for doing that)
He brings home women to his ugly house in Indang Cavite Philippines (without SHAME)
Ask for money
I am a victim and i know some who are also a victim of this person with demonic act.

*My post has been deleted for some reason so here, I'm posting it again

Why did you open your legs?

Did he marry you?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 6:05am On May 15, 2010
Why should you do this ??After he bleeped you,he is very young and still experimenting
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 6:35am On May 15, 2010
at what age will a person mature? he is 28 turning 29 isn't that a right age to act properly did you read properly what he did and what's his current behavior up to date, tell me!!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 15, 2010
@ Poster, if this is true, im sorry to hear that. Are you Nigerian? You stay in the Philippines?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:16am On May 15, 2010
i'm a filipina
Alot of filipina women suffer because of some unworthy Nigerians
I'm just one who is not afraid to let the truth be out
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 15, 2010
am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:21am On May 15, 2010
you now what's up it cannot be hidden anymore
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 15, 2010
^^ u mean?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:27am On May 15, 2010
i'm telin the truth
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2010
but do u leave in thesame country?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:29am On May 15, 2010
yes why?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 15, 2010
cos u can just easily report him
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:36am On May 15, 2010
yes i know that already
and i know what i'm doing thanks
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 15, 2010
ok cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by justjane2(f): 7:44am On May 15, 2010
@Poster you seem very angry.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:49am On May 15, 2010
if it happens to you, how would you feel?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by bodacy: 7:52am On May 15, 2010
What is the proof he is a Nigerian? Because he's black? If a Nigerian has a wife in Colorado, he would probably be in the US not Philippines. If he is not studying in Philippines, what then is he doing over there.

Too many questions, get your facts right!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by justjane2(f): 7:54am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

if it happens to you, how would you feel?
What did he actually do to you ?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:58am On May 15, 2010
@ bodacy
because i was with him i live in his house i sleep in his bed, He is nigerian not because he is blacK only he belongs to yoruba. He is nigerian i know him very well
He's been studying in the philippines for a long time to study, he married his girl in the philippines, are you nigerian?? if you are you know this situation very well
at the moment he cant study, he have probllems with his school / passport/ visa /card like what he told me, but his telling his wife he is studying,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 7:58am On May 15, 2010
@justjane2
like what men usually do LIE
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 8:00am On May 15, 2010
Lwkmd

Another lady given the "Platinumuk-experience".

Kai. SMH.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by justjane2(f): 8:09am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

@justjane2
like what men usually do LIE

Some men lie, that's  just  life.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by bodacy: 8:12am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

@ bodacy
because i was with him i live in his house i sleep in his bed, He is nigerian not because he is blacK only he belongs to yoruba. He is nigerian i know him very well
He's been studying in the philippines for a long time to study, he married his girl in the philippines, are you nigerian?? if you are you know this situation very well
at the moment he cant study, he have probllems with his school / passport/ visa /card like what he told me, but his telling his wife he is studying,

So move on then, you had your share of his life. Or what exactly is your beef? That he's doing other girls? Or he took money off you??
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2010
@ Poster, I understand what you are going through. Im quite concerned, can you explain in details the extent of "demonic act" that he is doing? Coz, if this concern on personal issues between you and that guy, I should think you have to resolve among yourselves. Somehow you now learned the lessons the hard way. Just move on. Everything good and bad happens for a reason, so don't dwell on the pain.

But in case his acts posed a threat or its considered a matter of public interest for women, I advice you to report this to the proper authority. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2010
ElRazur:

Lwkmd

Another lady given the "Platinumuk-experience".

Kai. SMH.
grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:31am On May 15, 2010
how would you call a married man that keep on insisting that he is single Isnt it that marriage is scared?
I really dont care if he wants to sleep with 1000 women and later on get sick that's his life
to settle it with him? how, when every time he will be caught doing his dirty deeds he will change number and threatens me that if i go to his house he will do something bad

attached here is one conversation with me and his supposed to be next victim

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 15, 2010
am gering sick of this now undecided undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:34am On May 15, 2010
let me correct

ISN'T IT THAT MARRIAGE IS SACRED?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:35am On May 15, 2010
another proof from myspace,

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:36am On May 15, 2010
money transfer proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / My Cousin Had Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.