Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment (24193 Views)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Only 7yrs while the other guy wey him and Abba Kyari took pictures got more; but why?
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by teepain: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2022
nony43:
This guy’s kind of kidnapping is the same as Evans. They kidnap and live with the people in the city. So how come Evans got life imprisonment and he got seven years?

It would appear that the judiciary in Lagos State is more active than the ones in other states and the Northern states essentially.

There are states laws that affect the sentences of kidnappers. In some states, I believe it is life imprisonment. If this guy had committed these crimes in Lagos State, the state (LASG) would have brought charges against him and he would never have escaped a life imprisonment.

I must mention that Ondo state too has sentenced some of these kidnappers recently on stringent terms and it is laudable. Kidnappers should never be given slap-on-the-wrist judgements.

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Pipefitter: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Omg! Nigeria my country. Evans from the east and wadume from the north were high profile kidnappers, wadume killed 3 police officer so it's safe think he would receive bigger punishment, well Evans got sentenced to death by hanging but wadume got seven years...lmao
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by einsteine(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2022
squash47:
Na wa o. Person wey kidnap and destroy people life dem give am 7 yrs only because say na Hausa person. But dem give Evans life imprisonment.. Omo, this country no balance.

He is not Hausa.

He is Ibi.

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2022
ghettokid1:

[b]Justice Binta Nyako has sentenced the Taraba based kidnap kingpin, Hamisu Bala, popularly called Wadume, to seven years imprisonment without an option of fine.[/b]https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/15/court-sentences-kidnap-kingpin-wadume-to-seven-years/

What a country? 7 years imprisonment for a kidnapper......after wasting some innocent people's lives.....
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by November24(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2022
treesun:

Just seven years, APC and Buhari are more evil than imagine!

Funny enough, he has served about 3 already from it, he just have less than 2 years to go.

This is sad

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by DevilSignature: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Sentence Evans to death by hanging

God will judge them all
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by sexyking1: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Evans an Igbo man comitted the same crime and was sentenced to live in prison. I'm against their crime, but justice and equity is what we are asking for. What is good for obi should also be good for Musa

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Gboy1026: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm in need of a job. I am a graduate of Political Science from the Delta State University . I graduated with distinction. Since I left school I've not been gainfully employed. It's been from one teaching job to another. Pls help. I've got 4 other mouths to feed. God bless you all. Shalom. 08147033258. Thanks currently based in Delta
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Forumobserver12(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Justice Binta Nyako is a b.....t and a terrorist, she has suddenly lost her mojo by dishing out such a laughable sentence to a known killer and Kidnapper...I feel sorry for Southerners who still don't get the signal by now...

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by enonamso(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thought it was supposed to be a capital punishment
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by brainhgeek(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
This judgement is an injustice to Evans!
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Bfly: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
With the way people are buying into the idea of kidnapping these days, na 7 years den give kingpin to eating beans and shelter provided by our money. To me, This is an incentive for him. This is no deterrent at all. If truly he is guilty, he should be hung even with anyone that tries to get him out of the punishment even in court procession.
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Elidrisy20: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Double standard, but Evans was given life in prisonment
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by rafcrown(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
It should be life imprisonment
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Ashirioluwa: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
7 years?
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Nwaotu10(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
While Evans was sentenced to death by HANGING
APC is corruption pernonified grin

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Doyou2019: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ddokie:
7 whole years for a murderer?

He should have been given 70 strokes of the cane, and warned sternly not to misbehave again. I'm sure he'll listen.

Meanwhile the muntula above me named rusher14, is saying something. Honestly the space provided for brain in an average APC supporter should have been filled with custard . It would have produced more sense.

You're being wasteful. Why not use fukefuke instead or leave the useless place void

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by rusher14: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ddokie:
7 whole years for a murderer?

He should have been given 70 strokes of the cane, and warned sternly not to misbehave again. I'm sure he'll listen.

Meanwhile the muntula above me named rusher14, is saying something. Honestly the space provided for brain in an average APC supporter should have been filled with custard. It would have produced more sense.

I know you are not a dunce.

You want the judge to convict a criminal of charges that weren't brought before him?
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by 7arrows: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bar1941:
Killing these killers to me is the only way to stop them from business.

Then they should release Evans. Im sure this guy works for the APC government.

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by ostartruth: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
No be this man that was caught sometimes 3 years ago, a notorious kidnapper and killer who had the backing of some military men? I also recall that it was in the course of transmitting him after his arrest that his accomplice military men opened fire on high ranking police experts and despite their identifying themselves were all murdered including the last one who begged them with his ID card displayed after their vehicle summersaulted in the course of the gun duel. Same man escaped from Kuje prison and was re-arrested.

IS 7 YEARS THE SENTENCE FOR ALL THESE HIS HEINOUS CRIMES?

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by whitering: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Evans case happened before wadume. Has Evans been sentenced ?
Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by elisho: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why ervans was giving life in prision one nigeria

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by mankan2k7(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why not give him some slaps like 2 and release him. I fear who no fear naija judicial system. Our system is rotten, we need God's intervention as a nation.

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by shortIGBOman: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
squash47:
Na wa o. Person wey kidnap and destroy people life dem give am 7 yrs only because say na Hausa person. But dem give Evans life imprisonment.. Omo, this country no balance.

Northerners and Evan People are miles apart. Them no dey the same level at all. You better learn to give respect to who respect is due.

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by donprinyo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
one nigerian mumus, una don see am now?

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Igbojew: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
nony43:
This guy’s kind of kidnapping is the same as Evans. They kidnap and live with the people in the city. So how come Evans got life imprisonment and he got seven years?
And tomorrow they will say Igbos hate Buhari and his Fulani people.I hope Nigerians can see the kind of injustice against Igbos that breed animosity and hatred..........I am that Igbojew

Re: Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment by Igbojew: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
squash47:
This is why Igbos want out from this useless country and this is why Igbos always angry with the other tribes in this country that suppose to speak out against the injustice against Igbos instead they blame Igbos join but it is just a matter of time............I am that Igbojew

17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend / Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery / Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship