Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers (31556 Views)

Folake Falana Writes Letter To Sanwo Olu; Demands List Of Dismissed Officers / Bode George On Okada Ban: Sanwo-olu Acting Like Someone From Stone Age / Police Reply Senate: Why Turn Back Igp’s Representatives If You’re Worried About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by UptownVibes(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
It's supprising that Shan George said what she said.
She is right to some extent. That dismissed officer without job will turned armed robber .. He already know how the system works.. He even know the D.P.Os to settle, if he wants to operate in a place grin That's what the lady is talking about..
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by tsdarkside(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2022
UptownVibes:
She is right to some extent. That dismissed officer without job will turned armed robber .. He already know how the system works.. He even know the D.P.Os to settle, if he wants to operate in a place grin That's what the lady is talking about..

who cares....then they will be treated as armed robber....

1 Like

Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Popesuccess(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2022
princeSammyz:
I agree with Shan on this. Outright dismissal isn't the best option. Demote, and apply other sanctions
The likes of you and her will advice a woman to leave an abusive marriage before she is killed(which is a good advice), but you want to leave a bad and wicked police officer because he has not killed someone yet. They should wait until he killed someone before he is dismissed abi? Some of this officers have done bad things like rape, murder and framing and sending innocent people to Jail, they have been going away because there are no evidence to nail them. I pray you don't experience the wickedness of some of this officers.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by abikason(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2022
I said the same thing o... putting these guys back into the society poses unforseen negative effects..

My concern is the level of double standard practice in this country. This same kind of punishments are not given to senior police officers. One of the dismissed officers made mention of his command as the Head of their exhorting operations, but nothing was done to the command...
In a country that works This dismissed officer in particular has the right for fair and proper hearing...
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2022
So police have these laws against taking bribes? All of them should better dismiss themselves. From top to bottom.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by astonished: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Left for me, they will be hang, even they caught them checking phone,

There are not qualify to be call police since they can't do without extortion

princeSammyz:
I agree with Shan on this. Outright dismissal isn't the best option. Demote, and apply other sanctions
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by OnionBandit(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sltp:
This Shan George no get brain for her head. Isn't she in Nigeria? They should not only be dismissed, they should be jailed and convicted for their crimes against innocent citizens
How you go say she no get brain for just airing her opinion. What you don't understand is that it is far better for the officers to be demoted or punished in some other ways than dismissal. These guys are hardened and I can tell you for sure that 99% of them will resort to bigger crimes now that they don't have a job. Just think about it..again
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Buffalo2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
It's supprising that Shan George said what she said.
I am not so surprised nah. Watch "ITOHAN", a film she featured in, then you won't be surprised again. Shingbain brain she no get
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by DevilSignature: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Even the police PRO follow me study physic 4 skul
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Realmi: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
bmdmix21:

U simply trying to say cause they know how to handle weapon they should b recycling them in lower position?
no I am saying they should be deployed to the war front to fight boko haram.....that should be their punishment
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Ashirioluwa: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
princeSammyz:

Some are not fit to be a policeman.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Sltp: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
How you go say she no get brain for just airing her opinion. What you don't understand is that it is far better for the officers to be demoted or punished in some other ways than dismissal. These guys are hardened and I can tell you for sure that 99% of them will resort to bigger crimes now that they don't have a job. Just think about it..again
If they resort to bigger crimes, they will be caught and also sentenced.

Nonsense+
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by OnionBandit(f): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sltp:

If they resort to bigger crimes, they will be caught and also sentenced.

Nonsense+
They will be caught..

You sure you are in this country at all? How many bandits, kidnappers, IPOB miscreants etc our security agents don catch?
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Minjim: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
She's right. These men will just go back to the job they've been doing for years.

The NP spokesman is right too.

The NP can't give disciplinary action outside what's stipulated. They need to amend their code of conduct and disciplinary Act for it to be corrected
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Timekeeper452: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ignore that useless woman.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by ModCaller: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Unfortunately they didn't even get the point the lady was trying to make. I believe she is concerned about security and the society at large. Most of the dismissed officers vent their anger on the rest of the society, committing heinous crimes!!

I expect the NPF to have a better way of handling this situation than dismissal please.

You missed her point. She was talking about joblessness, not security.

Stop putting words in people's mouth
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by saheedty: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
It would actually have been cheaper to do a due delligence when recruiting this officer and even request for a more relevant referees from them not to make recruit bring reference from people that barely know them....
Many of the characters recruited into this forces are not fit from start....
Please let's do more due delligence
And not to dump prospective recruit for criminal group on us .
With all training you gave them already.....
And they should get something to discourage them going into negativity and also monitoring them won't be bad as well
Thank you
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Advancedman(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by 7arrows: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/161915460542267/posts/pfbid02NVjphRC9vZ8GftumBrVs62ZraZzQ9gQuDMWtzubRMX9QeUspWBapKkqcXRjZ8ozkl/

Shawn is right. Those guys have families. If u continue to dismiss them then in a short while we will have no one in the police force. As we all know they are all corrupt.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by bmdmix21: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realmi:
no I am saying they should be deployed to the war front to fight boko haram.....that should be their punishment
best u put it that way.

Even with dat dey will still abuse power when dey get over there
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by 7arrows: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realmi:
grin, I like this woman that year sha...
You are dismissing someone who knows much about the police force,
someone who knows how to handle guns,
Someone who has handled guns
Someone who I am very sure knows where to buy guns....and u want the country to be safe That is such an expensive joke...

All this police station radings I am very sure are been carried out or been supported by insiders.....God will heal the country

FACT
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Sltp: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
They will be caught..

You sure you are in this country at all? How many bandits, kidnappers, IPOB miscreants etc our security agents don catch?
And when they are demoted and earning less which uniform for back up, they won't keep on intimidating, robbing and killing innocent citizens? Or these crimes become less impacting when they do it on uniform? Or you don't know these shady Policemen also rob, murder and kidnap Nigerians - sometimes in broad daylight?
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by 7arrows: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Unfortunately they didn't even get the point the lady was trying to make. I believe she is concerned about security and the society at large. Most of the dismissed officers vent their anger on the rest of the society, committing heinous crimes!!

I expect the NPF to have a better way of handling this situation than dismissal please.

Thats what they always do. Misplaced priorities. People comit suicide the government ban snipper. Bandits and kidnappers operate they ban okada and introduce NIN. While kidnappings is getting lucrative. As people jump from the third mainland bridge i was expecting them to ban the use of the bridge. Always misplaced priorities, confused bunch of fools. Get ready to kick them out in 2023.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Realmi: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
bmdmix21:
best u put it that way.

Even with dat dey will still abuse power when dey get over there
that way life will dawn on them, because they are facing death...meaning they can die at anytime.....so there is less thought on crime grin
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Bfly: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
He should not only be dismissed but also jailed. Maybe this would have suited her.

She can also employ him to be acting corrupt policeman in nollywood. He would still have the uniform but different career.

"This country has nothing to fear from the crooked man who fails. We put him in jail. It is the crooked man who succeeds who is a threat to this country"
Theodore Roosevelt.

But in Nigeria we still try to rescue those who failed.

Dariye, Nyame, Orji,..................etcetera.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by 7arrows: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bfly:
He should not only be dismissed but also jailed. Maybe this would have suited her.

She can also employ her to be acting corrupt policeman in nollywood. He would still have the uniform but different career.

"This country has nothing to fear from the crooked man who fails. We put him in jail. It is the crooked man who succeeds who is a threat to this country"
Theodore Roosevelt.

But in Nigeria we still try to rescue those who failed.

Have u forgotten that the entire police force is corrupt? Or rather 90%. So what will u say about this? Sack them all?
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by UptownVibes(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
tsdarkside:

who cares....then they will be treated as armed robber....
I pray such person doesn't harm you or someone close to you,before he is caught and treated like an armed robber..
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by Bfly: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
7arrows:

Have u forgotten that the entire police force is corrupt? Or rather 90%. So what will u say about this? Sack them all?

Ofcourse, Nigeria is not working.
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Those police people never do dis one something

But yet, he keeps jumping from one party to another in search of presidential ticket. grin grin grin
It is one thing to say sweet things, it is another thing to act the way
Re: Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers by MrUchenna1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Buhari's Top 10 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.