Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) (41877 Views)

Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Triangles1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
gimakon2:

Close your toilet abeg. Suffer no day tire you?

By their character we know them, that billboard is somebody investment not buhari or El rufai, if you really want to fight them go to them directly not destroying people investment.

No reason able youth would vandalized property in the name of liberation.

Please stop using insult next time it shows how low you're in thinking.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Carlyscales: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
sisisioge:
Shameless parents teaching their children vandalism! Oshi

My dear pack well o

It's like you don't know the North,

A son burnt his family ( parents n sisters) in kano during the 2015 presidential elections, because his father - an inec commissioner- refused to endorse the inflated 1.9m presidential election results.

Why did Asiwaju choose Shetima instead of a northern xtian? Of course APC failed the North and the whole nation. So its now expedient to play the religious card to cajole and bribe them.

How many northerners can afford private university education?? While all thier kids are at home, Apc was catching fun with 100m presidential forms.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Toscarel: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
africandollar:
This is just the beginning...I was on my way to the island and on third mainland bridge I saw that the mega poster of BAT with EMI Lo KAN written boldly on it had been ripped into two! We are awake...no sleep, no sleep, wake up! Collect your money!!! grin

U for snap am

1 Like

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Fmaniac(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Whether there's political undertonement
to this or not,Chukwu knows that the aforementioned names are supposed to have been called out since if tryty be told
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by gimakon2(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

By their character we know them, that billboard is somebody investment not buhari or El rufai, if you really want to fight them go to them directly not destroying people investment.

No reason able youth would vandalized property in the name of liberation.

Please stop using insult next time it shows how low you're in thinking.

Yes, we see you way day high in thinking way no know the difference between suffer and stupidity. The reason those kids are annoyed is because the Hunger reach them, claiming high and dine and yet you have nothing to show than hide under a moniker and rant crap.
Let me be low in thinking according to you, but I know there is hunger outside, and at the same time, lemme speak the truth and let everyone know that you and APC are failures.

You obviously don't know anything. Dickhead
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by ufuosman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dem dey see dere parents dey suffer na... Suffer don Taya dem

1 Like

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Fmaniac(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's well
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Triangles1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
gimakon2:

Yes, we see you way day high in thinking way no know the difference between suffer and stupidity. The reason those kids are annoyed is because the Hunger reach them, claiming high and dine and yet you have nothing to show than hide under a moniker and rant crap.
Let me be low in thinking according to you, but I know there is hunger outside, and at the same time, lemme speak the truth and let everyone know that you and APC are failures.

You obviously don't know anything. Dickhead

Tell me anywhere in the world where there's no problem, go out and work and stop relying on government people are still making it.

Does boys are not youth they're thug like you with irrationality.

Go and fight Government not destroying people property or you can start with your own at home then I will take you serious.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
alright dear, lol.

It will reach a point, where i will receive so much senses that i will become too alive, the kee will not work. But yea, you have a nice day, interesting.
Successfulben:
Over-sabi, too much sense go kee you...

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Arysexy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Balkan:
Please what is the meaning of "Bamiyi" they are shouting

We don't want you!
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Gbeng30(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
this is a sign that Nigeria may experience a positive change of government in the future
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Allisgud: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
If u dey chop with Titus fish before,now even boil egg na jamb,u fit slap buhari if u jam am for corner
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by IbileIfe: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yankiss:
This is really ominous. The kids now understand that the duo represent all the problems in Kaduna and Nigeria at large. They are the reason for too much unsolved violence and the reason mummy's soup didnt have meat again. We are getting there. The angst is real.
A very desperate political prostitute who jumped from APGA to PDP and now to LP can use all desperate measures to mislead even innocent children to vandalize the property of other political parties for cheap publicity.
Any dummy can do so
I can give children in my neighborhood N5000 to vandalize the posters and billboards of any politician or political party.

There is a narrow path between irrationality and stupidity.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by chikason22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
triple996:
APC failed in Federal level
Bt elrufai really worked in kaduna cool
By empowering bandits abi.
SMH

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by effort1: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
sisisioge:
Shameless parents teaching their children vandalism! Oshi

You sound dumb
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by stephenponti(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:
Youth or thug.

You keep destroying people investment in the name of fighting government, does property are people investment.

So political billboard containing the picture of buhari and el-rufai is people's property? those kids that burnt the poster are wiser than you. How I wish you understood hausa and hear what they were saying while burning the rubbish poster, of the terrorist sympathisers.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Sheddy5(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
iLegendd:
The know those two tall and short demons are part of the cause of their suffering. grin
They*
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
They are protecting their future.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by tradepunter: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mindlog:
Bad parenting, after destroying the billboard na bullying of other children remain.

STFU.... THESE KIDS HAVE MORE SENE THAN YOU

I DID GIVE A FK ABOUT NIGERIA ELECTIONS BUT SEEING DEMONS SUPPORT AND GOING FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF APC SHOWS THAT THE DEMONS ARE HERE TO DESTROY THIS LAND.... IN WHICH YOU GUYS WILL NEVER SUCCEED
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Kingspin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shawl001:

More than that, we need to extend the anger and whatever hatred is left, till 2023 elections. Thats the only place and time our voices will ever be heard and feared again. There wont is soldiers parading themselves over us there, no EFCC, SWAT OR SARS...just us with our conscience to decide how our next 4 or 8years will look like.

God bless Nigeria!
Reilgion and tribalism need to be dropped, before extending the anger at the poll.
Trying to get at a particular zone all needs to be eliminated and focus on a sound candidate
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Triangles1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
stephenponti:

So political billboard containing the picture of buhari and el-rufai is people's property? those kids that burnt the poster are wiser than you. How I wish you understood hausa and hear what they were saying while burning the rubbish poster, of the terrorist sympathisers.

As they burn it down does really affect buhari, bird of the same feather.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by franudi: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Shawl001(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingspin:
Reilgion and tribalism need to be dropped, before extending the anger at the poll.
Trying to get at a particular zone all needs to be eliminated and focus on a sound candidate

If you are going to be sincere and frank with yourself, you know that religious and tribalism cannot be dropped, it can only ne reduced. This is part of the whole package called Nigeria...and humans as a whole.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Shawl001(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

If you don't have something sinister police and EFCC are not your problem

it seems you just came into Nigeria, to know that you dont have to be sinister or do anything criminal before they become your problem.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by elhafeez(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
triple996:
APC failed in Federal level
Bt elrufai really worked in kaduna cool

Come to Kaduna and see development. Elrufai infrastructure in Kaduna state is second to none. Mumu
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Kingspin(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shawl001:

If you are going to be sincere and frank with yourself, you know that religion and tribalism cannot be dropped, it can only be reduced. This is part of the whole package called Nigeria...and humans as a whole.
Then it's hard to select the best candidate from the primary to the main election.

Or are we still wondering why the country is a mess? I don't think so
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by triple996(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
elhafeez:

Come to Kaduna and see development. Elrufai infrastructure in Kaduna state is second to none. Mumu
Salami alaikum Dan uwa
Did u read what I rote up there?
Y calling me mumu?
We are saying d same thing

1 Like

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by stephenponti(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

As they burn it down does really affect buhari, bird of the same feather.

It is good that you have shifted from not been people's property to not affecting buhari. The parents of these juveniles that have been telling them of the evils of the government is what influenced these juveniles to summon courage to desecrate the image of the terrorist sympathizing president, who has been indirectly giving moral to his fulani kinsmen wielding AK-47 and killing their relatives.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by gimakon2(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

Tell me anywhere in the world where there's no problem, go out and work and stop relying on government people are still making it.

Does boys are not youth they're thug like you with irrationality.

Go and fight Government not destroying people property or you can start with your own at home then I will take you serious.

You ever hear Of Norway with problems like ours? Netherlands? Those ones closed nearly all their prisons because of shortage of prisoners! if the country was as bad as ours, prisons would welcome idiots like you in case you dont know. What of Monaco, you hear of problems there? Ok, lets go to Zambia and Botswana are there problems like ours there? Namibia nko? Problems there? What of Morocco are there problems like ours there? Do they fight their Leaders?

See , stop making ghanaians on this forums laugh at you because of your ignorance. I need to arrest your VC for issuing a nitwit like you certificates. Fuck__ Fuck___ APC

Mxm
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
tradepunter:

STFU.... THESE KIDS HAVE MORE SENE THAN YOU

I DID GIVE A FK ABOUT NIGERIA ELECTIONS BUT SEEING DEMONS SUPPORT AND GOING FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF APC SHOWS THAT THE DEMONS ARE HERE TO DESTROY THIS LAND.... IN WHICH YOU GUYS WILL NEVER SUCCEED

Eyah, have you finished venting? cheesy
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Mindlog: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
FatimaAbubakar:

SHUT UP!!!

I hear that frequently in the Psychiatric ward I work in, so I am not taking it personal. cheesy
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Shawl001(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingspin:
Then it's hard to select the best candidate from the primary to the main election.

Or are we still wondering why the country is a mess? I don't think so

well, all we need is some individuals who are willing to vote for excellence and capability, and not subjected to Religion and Tribalism.
The New Nigeria will only rise upon the wings of truthfulness, sincerity and excellence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Part 4 / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.