Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) (41881 Views)

Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Hoelujohn: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dracula05:
Hmnnn....i guess this kids were just given some Naira to do that on behalf of the Hedgehog And is cohorts behind camera.
Like how many kids are there? Like how much do you think each child was given? Let's start from there
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Alpharey: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Juanmike:
IPOB kids on the loose. Nothing to see here.

Ethnic bigot
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Buhari is a useless president
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Triangles1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
gimakon2:

You ever hear Of Norway with problems like ours? Netherlands? Those ones closed nearly all their prisons because of shortage of prisoners! if the country was as bad as ours, prisons would welcome idiots like you in case you dont know. What of Monaco, you hear of problems there? Ok, lets go to Zambia and Botswana are there problems like ours there? Namibia nko? Problems there? What of Morocco are there problems like ours there? Do they fight their Leaders?

See , stop making ghanaians on this forums laugh at you because of your ignorance. I need to arrest your VC for issuing a nitwit like you certificates. Fuck__ Fuck___ APC

Mxm

You're not fit for politics just remain on NAIRA LAND forming political analyst.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by gimakon2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

You're not fit for politics just remain on NAIRA LAND forming political analyst.

Thank you. Blazes ,that's where you should go. You cannot and will not convince me about APC.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Triangles1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
gimakon2:

Thank you. Blazes ,that's where you should go. You cannot and will not convince me about APC.

Why should I convince you, I'm only telling you to stop using vulgar language.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by sisisioge: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
hollywater:
Shameless Leaders allowing their kids to walk around the streets without giving them the opportunity to go to School.

The first responsibility of duty of care to children is from their parents before the government. Are you saying countries where there are no free education should therefore breed vandals? Whew!
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by gimakon2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

Why should I convince you, I'm only telling you to stop using vulgar language.

I Don hear. Day go. Mxm
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by akezn: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
They will soon call Peter Obi again.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Almajiri are Obident grin
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by ufotunang: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
The kids are tired of Buhari hard economy... poverty hunger hardship unemployment
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by mrvictornews: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Qwi1: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by beyondPen(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
The North knows how to play politics.
I will not be surprised if this was planned
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Dracula05: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Like how many kids are there? Like how much do you think each child was given? Let's start from there
I have mobilized people to do stuffs like dis back in school days. I don't know you o...but you don't know politics And it's antics. You better be enjoying your rice n stew in peace.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Biletaste(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Adults should stop criminalizing children for politics sake.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by emmyrate1(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Triangles1:
Youth or thug.

You keep destroying people investment in the name of fighting government, does property are people investment.
did u even read the post, since when did banners turn to people investment
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Papichulostunne(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2022
All i see is a set of violent would be criminals in the nearest future.. "destroy and burn" is all they know.. Power must shift from the North.. fvck PDP.!!! Power must be put in the right hands... Fvck APC

#ObiDatti
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by Longman8: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
What a shame. I guess their parents might have told them how they were been hoodwinked by their primary school teachers that they are the leaders of tomorrow. Only to find out that grand pas and ancestors are still hoarding it till 2day.
Re: Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) by elhafeez(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
triple996:

Salami alaikum Dan uwa
Did u read what I rote up there?
Y calling me mumu?
We are saying d same thing
Kayi hakuri. I qouted you wrongly ne. Afuwan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU / Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention / Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.