Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni (28452 Views)

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amspecial: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
angry
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Millz404(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bbb
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mystic216:
No reasonable Nigerian will choose APC and PDP over LP

The same Peter was with them before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Lumig: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congrats to him. How does it affect us? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
You're making sense jare wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Burgerlomo: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Debo is Obidient grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Soso990240(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
After what APC Government and Tinubu did to this guy, why would u expect him to vote them? Same game they bundle and treated like a common criminal simply because he exercised his fundamental right of protesting.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
LoLz, what is the difference between Obi and PDP or APC? No be primaries? Someone fraternizing with OBJ, IBB and many PDP governors, very loyal to Atiku. Dream on, it's okay to dream.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by packagerz: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
!! Admin please aseptic this post, God bless you!!
������������
PRAY FOR MY SON Brothers and sisters please help me my son out loud for the rescue of her son

I feel like life is going to off my only son, am hopeless and doesn't know what to do. Please my brothers and sisters don't pass without saying a word of prayer to him and help to share it to others to pray for my son. And this is nine months that I lost his mother now in a fatal accident on his way back from onitsha, and have been suffering ever since from my son's heart failure please my brother and sisters help me he is dying slowly as day passes by please I can't keep this to my self alone do not forsake me please the doctor is demanding for

2.1million for treatment I had sold all my properties we have manage to raised some of 860,000 please help the baby please your pocket will Never rundown in Jesus name Amen.

Please and please no amount is too small, 1000,2000,3000,5000,10,000 is something help me please God will bless and keep you out of sickness like this..

THIS IS THE FATHER ACCOUNT DETAILS IF GOD MOVE TO SU SUPPORT PLEASE. FOR DONATIONS,

ACCT NAME: jeje olusegun

ACCT NUMBER 0069386300

BANK NAME : ACCESS BANK

MAY God never let you down as you are sowing in another's life may God continue to be sowing in your life and your family may any of your family members never experience this type of sickness Amen. Please pray for him!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by adedehinbo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
May be you should also relocate back to Anambra on a permanent base also. Omo akotileta.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by rolams(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vote anybody you like. That's none of my business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by ImDStar: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by royalmu: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Terror48:
Don't vote for the satanic party.It shall never be well with anyone that will vote either PDP nor APC in 2023.
People still have their choices to make, you know. You can hate your father and someone else would love him to the moon and back.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by daygee12: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
No sane Nigerian will vote for APC when they understand that there's no difference between the incumbent who totally destroyed the country and the grandpa warning up to take over from him.

Many sane Nigerians will vote for Apc except the Zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Meaning if u go vote u will vote for the leader of the obedient movement......

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by BlackPantherxXx: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
How sure are you guys that Peter OBI too will perform and not be like one of those our regular politicians? embarassed

Obi is worse.

A certified dullard with a 3rd Class in Philosophy.

They say Tinubu and Atiku are desperate. What of Obi that's a political prostitute jumping from

APGA to PDP to Labour Party?

Obi is an ethnic candidate and I trust the powers that be to put him in the rightful place.

He will really fight for 3rd with Kwankwaso. I can bet even Rabiu will flog him.

Just amusing to see his Nairaland followers masturbating over an orgasm that will remain in a wet dream grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
just let him say he won't vote for LP and obi, they would have been threatening his family members by now, those Ipob terrorist

Macaroni is entitled to his opinion and votes, not voting for APC and PDP is his right but his vote or nor is inconsequential because he's not a card member of the both parties, so he's free

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by meditator(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Me too, APC is responsible for the current woes facing the country, but unfortunately our people still vote along ethnic and religious lines.

If everyone is like me, nobody will vote both APC and PDP again
But your will vote for PDP pro max (LP/IPOB), abi ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by chatinent: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Even if APC was the only party in Nigeria, it shouldn't be voted for.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
omenka is crying
the children of God are dancing skelewu

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Soso990240(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Image123:
LoLz, what is the difference between Obi and PDP or APC? No be primaries? Someone fraternizing with OBJ, IBB and many PDP governors, very loyal to Atiku. Dream on, it's okay to dream.
we are voting individual, not Party. Both APC and PDP presented criminals as candidates. Me and my fellow Yoruba Christians won't vote for APC and PDP

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by ComeToJesus: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:
2023: I’ll never vote for APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/15/2023-ill-never-vote-for-apc-pdp-mr-macaroni/

Macaroni Baba, collect this fine shoe. You merit am. Knack am with this Agbada

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by ezegold4we: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abdul9025:
smiley smiley

Cat got your tongue? I'm sure you were thinking that he was referring to Igbos when he said he was threatened for his choice. Because there's no tribalistic seed for you to plant, you're now quiet. Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Jideak: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
But he will vote for someone that decamp from PDP after spending almost 16 years in the PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by naijaguy1234(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who are you ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by sprints1: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
This guy should just shut up. Vote for who you want. Don't cry about APC and PDP. Was Peter Obi not in PDP before. Or Do We not know how he made his money. Macaroni should just relax he is still a foetus when it comes to politics.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Abdul9025(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Cat got your tongue? I'm sure you were thinking that he was referring to Igbos when he said he was threatened for his choice. Because there's no tribalistic seed for you to plant, you're now quiet. Idiot.
grin cool
I just booked space... Revisit the homepage to see my comments...
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Allisgud: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No body in thier right full sense will vote for Apc

We are all obedient come 2023

I know people will say am a drunkard, weed smoker, pussy banger and a keyboard warrior....that am useless

But is all good....I will definitely be yusful and obedient come 2023...if that is the only thing I go do for posterity
Dem say u suck pussy also as far as u are obidient grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Dumped By His Kinsmen From Ideato / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.