Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni (28459 Views)

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
SMGGroup:

Do you have any points to counter him instead of attacking the messenger.

Cow brain

Which message is here.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

Which message is here.
go figure
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amalekki:

Him Tu Lie Obi was PDP's VP candidate in 2019 now camouflaging under LP. We don't want PDP, APC or LP. Don't package PDP shit for us! simple! grin

VP candidate and they lost. So what can you tag him with in PDP? Did he spend Nigeria money? Was there a contract he had with Nigeria and failed like the present APC?

Now he has offered himself to help the country and you are tagging him PDP, the same PDP he left when he saw that their process is marred by corruption?

You can only black list LP, if he wins and fail in the contract they signed with Nigeria.

For now, LP is still a better option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu was and is still the National leader. Tinubu in his outburst in Ogun state made it clear that it's his turn, BC he planted Buhari. He said Buhari contested and failed until he made him President.

As National leader of APC govt in power, if he could not tell truth to power BC of his ambition, then he is culpable

So being a party leader also mean that he is a minister, a senator or what?..
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Kellie069(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Terror48:
Don't vote for the satanic party.It shall never be well with anyone that will vote either PDP nor APC in 2023.

Typically reason social media laws should be regulated!!! You just borrow 50mb, come online n spew trash.. how satanic n demonic of you to make such statement to a fellow human? Knowing fully well that everybody has right to their political participation
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by smileyoo: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
No sane Nigerian will vote for APC when they understand that there's no difference between the incumbent who totally destroyed the country and the grandpa warning up to take over from him.
lol. especially when he has promised nigerians that he will continue from were Oga bubu stopped, ironically Oga bubu have almost destroyed this country, to the extent that life is no more sacred, exploitations are no more strange, while impoverishment is now the symbol of average Nigerian citizens.
yet Oga tinubu want to continue from there, and some nigerians still want the precarious situations in the nation, to continue and perhaps be the norm.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by anonymous1759(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Millions of Nigerians are like you. Both APC and PDP are a no no for us. We are all voting for labour party. Only the enemies of our country are opposing Peter Obi but thankfully they are few in numbers.

Macaroni made his decision without blackmail stop blackmailing people please support your candidate in peace this is irritating.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Soso990240(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Image123:

Lol, i just described the individual who fraternizes with IBB, OBJ and Atiku.
nah.. u described him based on party affiliation.. He consulted Both OBJ and great IBB to seek their support in rescuing this country. We can clearly state that You can't seize the system without the help of some great stakeholders, and u can't change the system without seizing the system.. Both Obj and IBB knows that the system needs to be changed. Where were u when OBJ supported Tinubu and Buhari APC? I guess u were dumb and deaf then. OBJ supported Tinubu and Buhari APC in 2015 thinking that they will bring the real change, they ended up destroying the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
deeva2:

So being a party leader also mean that he is a minister, a senator or what?..

Do you know what it means to be a National leader of the party in power?

He had the power to call the President to order when he started going against their party manifesto or ideology.

But he kept mum and was even defending the maladministration BC of his ambition, since calling out the govt will thwart his plans and selfish political calculation.

To worsen matter, He wants to continue from the failure of Buhari

Look at how OBJ called out GEJ when he saw the party was not doing well.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
FactBoyz:
As e de pain urchins, e go de sweet us, As e de sweet us, e go de pain urchins

Even Wike is supporting LP..

I heard it from right source

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
SMGGroup:

go figure

In simple sentence what's PETER achievement as a governor of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amalekki: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks for the campaign pitch. I've already done my own screening and LP is out. You can go ahead with your vote for LP.

For me, PDP/APC/LP/NNDP are out grin

Arysexy:

VP candidate and they lost. So what can you tag him with in PDP? Did he spend Nigeria money? Was there a contract he had with Nigeria and failed like the present APC?

Now he has offered himself to help the country and you are tagging him PDP, the same PDP he left when he saw that their process is marred by corruption?

You can only black list LP, if he wins and fail in the contract they signed with Nigeria.

For now, LP is still a better option
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by lereinter(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Millions of Nigerians are like you. Both APC and PDP are a no no for us. We are all voting for labour party. Only the enemies of our country are opposing Peter Obi but thankfully they are few in numbers.

When did obi leave pdp

When did datti leave apc

Continue scoring homegoal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

In simple sentence what's PETER achievement as a governor of Anambra state.

go figure
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Triangles1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
SMGGroup:

go figure

LoL....... Mr figure.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Amalekki: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

LoL....... Mr figure.
Meaning "I have no idea what I'm talking about". Stop stressing him grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
07kjb:

Good Question but let me just answer you a bit

Firstly Tinubu is maintaining the structure of PRESIDENT buhari..this means you shouldn't expect anything meaningful.

'Is maintaining'
when he's not yet your president?

Tinubu cabinet members will be made up of people like Ganduje,akpabio and their like
And he told you that?

hope u are getting the point
Tinubu is very vengeful,

with no instance to backup your claim this is baseless.

Tinubu will spend most of his time attending to his health issues.

And what is wrong with that?

Tinubu is very TRIBALISTIC if u study him carefully
No need of electing him in the first place

Yet another baseless claim. Well it's your opinion and I'm not here to convince you otherwise.
Till 2023
For now lets just enjoy life peacefully. ✌️
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Athemisia: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
SMGGroup:

This boy you don dey get sense. If Tinubu get sense like you, he wouldn't have said he made Buhari president and that it's now his turn. You can imagine the kind of person you are supporting.

I want to believe that you don't like how Buhari has kept this country. Your Tinubu said he wants to continue from where he stopped. His official campaign spokesperson confirmed it. His mouthpiece.
What do you have to say about?

Live in denial as usual?
You can do better
Yet no logical explanation.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by etrouble: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary was in PDP for 8 years. Up till about two Months ago, the idiot was in PDP. So who is Macoroni giving his vote? Pastor Chris Okotie of Fresh Party?
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by guychidile: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
ObiDient movement and yusfulness is the best option

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by SMGGroup: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Triangles1:

LoL....... Mr figure.

grin
I see what that did to you. If you are dumb, you are dumb. Nothing to explain

Didn't realise you are just another kid on Nairaland
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by laughitall(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Me too, APC is responsible for the current economic woes facing the country, but unfortunately our people still vote along ethnic and religious lines.

If everyone is like me, nobody will vote both APC and PDP again

Nairalanders should start thinking like me for this country to be better.

if it’s Peter obi you will vote for .. then you are another dummy ! That don’t think deep ..
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by TrueNigerian300: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:

Stop this line of thought...vote for your candidate peacefully and allow others. If you have the right to vote Obi and believe he can fix Nigeria then others can excercise that same right for other candidates. Calling them enemy of the country because they do not support who you support is nothing but stupidity.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by ola1982(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
No problem about that we are all one Nigeria vote who ever you want to vote all I know is Asiwaju is having my vote next year February. BAT2023
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Image123(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Soso990240:
nah.. u described him based on party affiliation.. He consulted Both OBJ and great IBB to seek their support in rescuing this country. We can clearly state that You can't seize the system without the help of some great stakeholders, and u can't change the system without seizing the system.. Both Obj and IBB knows that the system needs to be changed. Where were u when OBJ supported Tinubu and Buhari APC? I guess u were dumb and deaf then. OBJ supported Tinubu and Buhari APC in 2015 thinking that they will bring the real change, they ended up destroying the country

i don't understand, are you saying Obi should consult OBJ because Buhari and Tinubu consult him? Is it not what i am saying that they are all same?
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Jaymoney5000(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
How sure are you guys that Peter OBI too will perform and not be like one of those our regular politicians? embarassed

Oga APC & PDP have caused alot of mayhem & destruction to this country, let's try something else please I beg you in the name of God Almighty.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by sucess001(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

When did Obi join PDP?

He was only VP candidate to Atiku. He has never held any position in PDP.

Obi saw that PDP is not ready to change, it's still Dollar determines our candidate and left with his integrity in tact. If the process that brought you out is faulty, then you have trust issue.

Obi made d right decision. He can't bribe to get the ticket and bribing determines who get the ticket in APC and PDP.

This nonsense you wrote made sense abi?

If he won the election with Atiku, he would have left PDP? Common nau. You make it sound like he was in PdP for just one month...anyways they say you guys are zombie's
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Steveabbeyly: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who is even taking this one serious. He do comedy, he make ham, he do acting , he no make ham, joined IPOB to destroy Lagos, he no succeed. He come dey form for us. We no know you, Ogberan park well.

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Spain007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
deeva2:

ur obi is more greedy and desperate...He jumped from one party to another and turned our churches to campaign office.. I wud rather vote Sowore who is more consistence, youthful, stable and actively involve in playing the opposition role.

PO got better plans to offer Nigerians than other candidates..... he moved from PDP to LP because of godfather influential,which even affected Wike.
In 2019 i believed in Sowore but today am Obidient.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by NavasBit: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's his problem. This guy self is crazy. Vote for whoever you want. It won't stop Tinubu from winning. Waste you vote come 2023. Bullshit. Tinubu for president is 1.02 odd. Take it or hug transformer
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Habib101: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Apc is even out of the equation
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Billygee2u: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.