Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) (35790 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by anonimi: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
ejimatic:
Lies u limited! Who is Mogaji Gboyega Adejuno? We shall see

The unending lies and propaganda that Peter Obi thinks will take him to Aso Rock as lies and propaganda were used by Thienuibu to package and smuggle Bubu into Aso Rock seven years ago.
Na who dem want scam again

Peacemaker5128:
THE pan-Yoruba socio- organisation, Afenifere, has urged Nigerians to disregard information from any social media account claiming to belong to Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

The organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, Jare Ajayi, said in a statement on Sunday that the Twitter account which some electronic and online media quoted from did not belong to Adebanjo or any of the Afenifere leaders.

“It is hereby being clearly stated that Chief Adebanjo has no social media account of any sort, be it Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

“Whenever he has anything to say to the public, he does so directly by addressing the press, through an interview or a press statement. He also addresses the public through the Secretary General or the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere,” Ajayi said.

https://punchng.com/statement-on-peter-obi-not-from-adebanjo-afenifere/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659316961

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by citygarden(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
We don't have any afenifere in south west, tinubu have relegated them since 2003. Tell me any of their south west governor they endorse. Tinubu turn a political party of AD to relegated that they now become ambassador to others party.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by edosignature(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Afenifere, MURIC, IPOB, Ohanaeze Idigbo are all group of confused fellow.

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by etrouble: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
citygarden:
We don't have any afenifere in south west, tinubu have relegated them since 2003. Tell me any of their south west governor they endorse. Tinubu turn a political party of AD to relegated that they now become ambassador to others party.

All of them, won lu le

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by mema900: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
It is working, it's working ×3.
The structure apc zombies and urchins said we don't have is building up small small.

Note that the *we mentioned above refers to Nigeria.

If obi wins, Nigeria wins...and a new era will be birthed....don't be on the wrong side of history

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by seunak2016: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:
Didn't Afenifere also endorse Jonathan?

Yet olule.
people just tire for Jonathan matter generally because he's greedy. HOW MUCH DID TINUBU POCKET MONTHLY FROM THAT 45 BILLION ?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by etrouble: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
edosignature:

Now, this is MAD 901: Advanced Psychiatric Disorders and Generational Madness
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by edosignature(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2022

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
shegra58:
Afenifere is irrelevant in Yoruba land they have no says
We yorubas respect our elders.
Are you saying that we don't respect our elders and adhere to their instructions?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. Make them no labour in VAIN.
,do you think you will still have a beautiful country if we go through another 8 years of this type of gross ineptitude,and pls change your ethnic hatred towards the igbos,it shows how ignorant,insecure and outright stupid you are.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Deepsky(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
KENYANS started the real revolution,
... NIGERIANS ARE NEXT.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by shortIGBOman: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
,do you think you will still have a beautiful country if we go through another 8 years of this type of gross ineptitude,and pls change your ethnic hatred towards the igbos,it shows how ignorant,insecure and outright stupid you are.

Chibuzor, save your sermon for IPOB traders. We have made up our mind. Igbo can not rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by saintrow1: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

We the real yorubas will follow the words of our afenifere leaders and vote massively for Peter Obi of labour party

To hell with afenifere, all they do is stay inside a secured estate and talk trash inside their house. If afenifere think they matter in yorubaland, they should come out in public and display their anti yoruba non sense and see the hell yorubas will show them. Awon werey.
Tinubu or no Nigeria
The same useless avengers that collected money from PDP
They should come out and list their achievements in yorubaland. Awon bastard
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
saintrow1:

To hell with afenifere, all they do is stay inside a secured estate and talk trash inside their house. If afenifere think they matter in yorubaland, they should come out in public and display their anti yoruba non sense and see the hell yorubas will show them. Awon werey.
Tinubu or no Nigeria
The same useless avengers that collected money from PDP
They should come out and list their achievements in yorubaland. Awon bastard
Yet Tinubu begged Pa Adebanjo to endorse him?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by t2luv1: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
ImDStar:
With all due respect, let's forget tribalism and give this man a chance, he's the closest to what we need as a country.

I am a proud Yoruba man from a blessed Ondo state, and I am doing my best to tell my other Yoruba people on why we should give Peter Obi a chance.
Please, I am pleading, suffering and kidnapping doesn't know your tribe ooo.

Count me in and I am from Ijebu Ode. I have been saying this for a long time He's the only that has a plan. Make electricity the only plan, everything else will fall in place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by edosignature(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
You again You've been advised severally to stop doing drugs but you wouldn't listen, now see you displaying your ignorance on social media.

Sad.

etrouble:

grin
Now, this is MAD 901: Advanced Psychiatric Disorders and Generational Madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Picardor2: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.

I don't knw why u will never learn. Is it that u like how the country is now or is it that ur brain is faced backwards. Learn from ur mistake man

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by brown3: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
shegra58:
Afenifere is irrelevant in Yoruba land they have no says
your bastard drug Barron is the one relevant

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by themanderon: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.

Asiwaju yin lule ni ile Osun. That is an ominous sign of things to come.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by onuman: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
automania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6vmYSb1w3E

Afenifere has endorsed Peter Obi. According to a chieftain of Afenifere, Mogaji Gboyega Adejumo, the Yoruba socio-cultural group will stand on the side of equity, justice and fairness. He further said that there shouldn't be an election but if there must be an election, it should be the turn of the south east. According to him, this decision was reached after examining and interrogating Peter Obi, and deeply looking at the issues that currently plague this nation.

Afenifere leads reasonable Yorubas.

Tinubu reigns in Lagos only.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chibuzor, save your sermon for IPOB traders. We have made up our mind. Igbo can not rule Nigeria.
let me excuse your ignorance because from your post it shows you don't even know what is about to happen in our country,which igboman will rule Nigeria?it is the turn of Nigerians to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Agba ko ni tan lorilę. Ę ę pę fun wa oo. A united Nigeria we want.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Goodoldays(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
He made a point though.But that’s not the core reason we are supporting Peter Obi.I for one support him because he is qualified,competent,educated and knows what it takes to get us out of this mess

Swap Peter Obi with Orji Uzor Kalu,i will sit in the house and be sleeping on the Election Day.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by fombi: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
This coming election is between darkness and light. It is clear to see Atiku/Tinubu = Darkness, Peter O Obi = Light.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by shortIGBOman: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
let me excuse your ignorance because from your post it shows you don't even know what is about to happen in our country,which igboman will rule Nigeria?it is the turn of Nigerians to rule Nigeria.

I don talk my own. You, Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters will Labour in VAIN. grin

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Nyanyafk: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
The North is not a single region, There is Northwest, north east and North central.
The president can come from any of these regions except North West which the present president is from
Quest7777:

LIKE the Elder said, it is the turn of SE for those who believe in fairness & equity. The North just did 8years, so South should be next. Obasanjo (SW) & Jonathan (SS) have had their turns. So the true emi lokan should be SE. cool

Beyond emi lokan, PO is the most vibrant & competent.
Good Leadership starts with integrity. Tinubu & Atiku that massively bribed delegates to win primaries have already failed the integrity test.
Infact, if secret balloting had been implemented, none of them would have emerged.

Also Tinubu is too sick & old & has passed his prime. Chances are if he wins, Aso Rock would be turned into an Old People's Retirement Home with half of his tenure spent abroad on Medical Tourism.

&I doubt if any sane Nigerian would desire a President like this...
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by comodo: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deepsky:
KENYANS started the real revolution,
... NIGERIANS ARE NEXT.
Not Kenyans rather Zambians. The current is sweeping across Africa. But the one in Nigeria will be Tsunami, even Cameroun to Equatorial Guinea will feel it.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by onuman: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.

Has Afenifere not been vindicated, after 8 years of Buhari's administration?

Tell yourself the truth.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by RomanGreen: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol even Tinubu's kinsmen rejected his money, dude thinks he can use money and thugs on everyone... Good one there

Next up is Middle belt forum... lockdown the entire North central period. What is coming will shock all these career politicians
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Demolakay: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
ImDStar:
With all due respect, let's forget tribalism and give this man a chance, he's the closest to what we need as a country.

I am a proud Yoruba man from a blessed Ondo state, and I am doing my best to tell my other Yoruba people on why we should give Peter Obi a chance.
Please, I am pleading, suffering and kidnapping doesn't know your tribe ooo.
God bless you bro..Am a Yoruba too,bt we jst at dis point in time,we need to transcend beyond tribe ND ethnicity dis tym,ND i hope sane ND responsible Yoruba's will c dis project to deliver Nigeria,a task DAT must be accomplish.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by penearth(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stupid Igbos are there looking for bribe.
Thank you social cultural group for knowing a right and pragmatic leader to change d face of the nation
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by saintrow1: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

We yorubas respect our elders.
Are you saying that we don't respect our elders and adhere to their instructions?

They are not our elders, those enemy of progress are on their own. We listen to our obas and other relevant elders in yorubaland.
, they are fully supporting tinubu

"Yorubalandlord" you are a fake yoruba, an imposter. The way you are trying to cause confusion in yorubaland, God almighty will cause confusion in your life and your generations to come. Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.