Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) (35788 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
hammer567:

AND SINCE IDIOTS LIKE YOU VOTED JONATHAN OUT FOR BUHARI, HOW IS NIGERIA?

IS NIGERIA BETTER?

BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR ELDERS AFENIFERE IF YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE A NIGERIA IN 2023.

IF YOUR MARRIED TO SUFFER, SOME NIGERIANS HAVE PACKED THEIR BAGS AND READY TO EXIT YOUR KIND OF NIGERIA

That poverty you inherited from your father will kill you. As for me, I'm making money and enjoying life even in this regime. Sit down and think, there's always a need to meet in every regime. I've done much better in this regime than any other not because they've done well but because I'm a smart thinker. If your brain is dead please go do a brain replacement surgery. Na ideas full dis my head. If I tell u wetin I take dey make money under dis regime u go shock. Every situation creates an opportunity for great thinkers. People like you will remain poor even in the midst of plenty because your head is flat and empty. I'm done with you. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

By the way, feel free to cryyyyyyyyy.........
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
automania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6vmYSb1w3E

Afenifere has endorsed Peter Obi. According to a chieftain of Afenifere, Mogaji Gboyega Adejumo, the Yoruba socio-cultural group will stand on the side of equity, justice and fairness. He further said that there shouldn't be an election but if there must be an election, it should be the turn of the south east. According to him, this decision was reached after examining and interrogating Peter Obi, and deeply looking at the issues that currently plague this nation.

Not new, they always move in opposite direction. Losers

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
donaldking100:

IPOB: We reject Peter Obi. He is against us.

Miyetti Allah: We reject Obi. He will not serve our interests.

PDP: We reject Obi. Let him test his popularity elsewhere.

APC: We reject Peter Obi. He has no structure.

Nigerians: We ACCEPT Peter Obi. We go die put for him matter.

Where are those Nigerians? Afenifere? Lol grin grin grin
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by OsunOriginal: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

I am a full blooded yoruba, from a Christian background.
My mum is ibo
So what's your problem, because I don't support tinubu, I am now a fake yoruba.
May APC happen to you soon.

The blood is igbo na... Omo ale Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by seunodediranivy: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Afenifere would deny this latest tomorrow morning, I'm very sure of that

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Mccullum: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
cheesy You meant the Afenifeibi that called Afenifere, Yorubas won't recognized these set of elders with their elderly rascality,

they supported GEJ in 2015, it ended in defeat of PDP, now Obi they're supporting, it'll will also end in defeat of LP, grin

they don't have any electoral value, I pity monumental disgrace that's awaiting them after Tinubu declared winner of

2023 presidential election of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

We the real yorubas will follow the words of our afenifere leaders and vote massively for Peter Obi of labour party

When did Yorubas start following the words of Afenifere? May be today but definitely not yesterday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by ola1982(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Omo eni koni se idi bebere kia fi ileke si idi omo elomi BAT2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by CommonSense1967: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Afenifebi are irrelevant in Yoruba land.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by deltateam: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
It is working, it's working ×3.
The structure apc zombies and urchins said we don't have is building up small small.

Peter Obi's candidature is divine. TB Joshua even prophesied it.

Let God's will be done. Nigeria must work in my generation.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by CommonSense1967: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

We the real yorubas will follow the words of our afenifere leaders and vote massively for Peter Obi of labour party

Hope you are not on crack. Who has Afenifebi endorsed and won any national election ? They went against Buhari twice and they lost.
They will lose again this time...no doubt about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by hammer567: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

That poverty you inherited from your father will kill you. As for me, I'm making money and enjoying life even in this regime. Sit down and think, there's always a need to meet in every regime. I've done much better in this regime than any other not because they've done well but because I'm a smart thinker. If your brain is dead please go do a brain replacement surgery. Na ideas full dis my head. If I tell u wetin I take dey make money under dis regime u go shock. Every situation creates an opportunity for great thinkers. People like you will remain poor even in the midst of plenty because your head is flat and empty. I'm done with you. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

By the way, feel free to cryyyyyyyyy.........

THE LOOTING YOU IINHERITED FROM YOUR FATHER WILL KILL YOU.

MAY BANDIT TERRORIST LOCATE YOU IN YOUR VILLAGE.

THIEF!

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Make afenifere come force us to vote pandora hoebi idiot be that ooh

You have no option but to vote him when the time comes. Mark this space.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by hammer567: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You have no option but to vote him when the time comes. Mark this space.

there will be no nigeria this time, should they get it wrong.

this country was suppose to end in 2015, it may end in 2023.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by okofians(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Afenifere is synonymous to failure, those they support don't usually win.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by biggie73(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
MaliCampus:
Who is your father?A true Omoluabi will never make such a comment
….Tinubu is my father. Tell me yours.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Sensible people. Every sane Nigerian must support Peter Obi.

Only ignorant people support a candidate without any landmark achievement as Governor.

Maybe, you should start by sharing Obi's landmark projects in Anambra....

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Lightorder: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
I am not shocked. I have many sensible Yoruba friends. They are like blood brothers. They reason like real human
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by dominic17: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
The words of the elders is full of wise.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by MiaBeer(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
AkuOlisa:
One of the difficult things in life,is to be an Igbo in Nigeria. If you support yours, you're a bigot, if you criticize yours, you're disunited, If you keep calm, you're confused. Chai �
Stay away from sniper and transformer between now and 2023 ok?
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Invest4growth: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Some supports connote bad luck! Afenifere today does not fenifere. They personify bad belleism.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:
Didn't Afenifere also endorse Jonathan?

Yet olule.

Jonathan lu le but you paid dearly for your silly mistake, didn't you?

I challenge you to travel by road from Abuja to Kaduna grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Babastrong(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=donaldking100 post=115734249]

IPOB: We reject Peter Obi. He is against us.

Miyetti Allah: We reject Obi. He will not serve our interests.

PDP: We reject Obi. Let him test his popularity elsewhere.

APC: We reject Peter Obi. He has no structure.

Nigerians: We ACCEPT Peter Obi. We go die put for him matter.[ Oloodo! Who are the pdp, apc, ipod? Are they not people with pvc. Wait till 2023, You go sabi politics.]
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
automania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6vmYSb1w3E

Afenifere has endorsed Peter Obi. According to a chieftain of Afenifere, Mogaji Gboyega Adejumo, the Yoruba socio-cultural group will stand on the side of equity, justice and fairness. He further said that there shouldn't be an election but if there must be an election, it should be the turn of the south east. According to him, this decision was reached after examining and interrogating Peter Obi, and deeply looking at the issues that currently plague this nation.

Ha! These people don't want Moh247 Mooh247 FreeStuffsNG and PandoraObi to sleep.

Sleepness nights loading. cheesy
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.

Oju yin a da. Peter Obi lokan.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Kingspin(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.
Can you make a good King?
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Kingspin(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.
Can you make a good King?
Ask the wisdom of Solomon
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Freethinker87: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

Yet olule.

O'lule but na you dey suffer. Jonathan's chef is probably preparing a sumptuous meal for him tonight.

You on the other hand will probably eat agege bread and weevil infested beans tonight.

Iwo lo lule
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Boss2985: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Yoruba1stson post=115734774]Make afenifere come force us to vote pandora hoebi idiot be that ooh[/quote

Yoruba's respect their elders, respect other people feelings, are known for equity and fairness.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Shikini: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Great
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Bar1941(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

You lack wisdom if truly you are a Yoruba, the Afenifere members had NEVER been the leaders of Yorubas, they are only a group of jealous anti-progressive hungry looking leaders.

NO TRUE SON OF YORUBALAND WILL SUPPORT AN ETHNIC JINGOIST CALLED PETER OBI.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by jrusky(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who are all these inconsequential group r person talking endorsement?

Who knows them even in SW? What is their voting power?

Which SW State is under their control?

Yoruba will not vote obi if you like take it or burst it don't come here after the election and started shouting Yoruba betray you, obi should forget about any SW State and forget about any Northern state know this and have peace.

Any Yoruba that vote obi is under a curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.