Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) (35817 Views)

Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
AntonVince:

Yea, Jonathan may have “lule’d” but aren’t you lot bearing the brunt of that now?

By virtue of his status as an ex-president, Jonathan will enjoy ALL the accompanying benefits for life while you and kith who thought you were waging a war against him are currently buying petrol for N180/liter, exchanging 1$ for N720 and can no longer even move around freely due to an unprecedented level of insecurity.

Kpa Kpa n para e ni, oloun npa aja.

grin

...and if he lives in the north, he'd be buying the same fuel at 220 naira a litre lol

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by beyondPen(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who knows or takes afenefere serious in the south west.
Do any south west state government sponsor them?
Where is there office? Oh online office! Lol.

Anyone can say anything it don't matter

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by paramakina202: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
This great man of Afenifere deserves a round of applause.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by goaldynman(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
saintrow1:

To hell with afenifere, all they do is stay inside a secured estate and talk trash inside their house. If afenifere think they matter in yorubaland, they should come out in public and display their anti yoruba non sense and see the hell yorubas will show them. Awon werey.
Tinubu or no Nigeria
The same useless avengers that collected money from PDP
They should come out and list their achievements in yorubaland. Awon bastard

Can you calm down and type without crying?!

You sound like a sore loser, already!!
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by worried222: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oduduwa707:
This is the stark difference btw Civilization and Savagery. This is where Yoruba rules every other tribe in Africa. We're very progressive!

Common Sense rules!

I can bet my life our fellow Igbo brothers can NEVER, NEVER do this. I'm afraid their backwardness and Savagery would end up costing Obi a victory.
I don't understand the angle you're coming from.
But remember that the same Igbos voted for Obasanjo and Goodluck Johnathan.
But we rejected Buhari because we knew he had nothing to offer.
Reason am.

Nevertheless, Obi 4 President!
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by specialmati(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Make afenifere come force us to vote pandora hoebi idiot be that ooh
grin grin grin grin grin grin most of you touts should always mind the choice of words you guys use to justify una senseless self. Which one is us again how many are you

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by worried222: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oduduwa707:
This is the stark difference btw Civilization and Savagery. This is where Yoruba rules every other tribe in Africa. We're very progressive!

Common Sense rules!

I can bet my life our fellow Igbo brothers can NEVER, NEVER do this. I'm afraid their backwardness and Savagery would end up costing Obi a victory.

Nevertheless, Obi 4 President!
I understand the angle you're coming from.
But remember that the same Igbos voted for Obasanjo and Goodluck Johnathan.
But we rejected Buhari because we knew he had nothing to offer.
Reason am.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by saintrow1: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Then why did Tinubu bribed other contestants to step down for him at the primary ?

Why can't Tinubu play a clean cut politics ?

Baba stop that non sense, who did he bribe?
In politics money change hands. Even In developed countries they do that. You people were beating your chest that tinubu won't win primary, he put you all to shame and won. Now you all are talking trash that he bribed people. Look no matter the trash you guys keep producing very day, it will never stop tinubu
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by okorogodwin4(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:
Didn't Afenifere also endorse Jonathan?

Yet olule.
and Lagos State is still on the list of states that is borrowing money keep deciiving yourself
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by saintrow1: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
goaldynman:

Can you calm down and type without crying?!

You sound like a sore loser, already!!

Lool Another poor wasted soul, my comment got you mad abi werey
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by lanryoung: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

We the real yorubas will follow the words of our afenifere leaders and vote massively for Peter Obi of labour party

Mumu even afenifere will vote tinubu, forget the eye service

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by bhella10: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

We the real yorubas will follow the words of our afenifere leaders and vote massively for Peter Obi of labour party
You are on your own alaye

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by kenny1425: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks God any party afenifere supported always failed e.g 1999 supported AD bit failed, 2003 supported ACN but failed, 2007 supported ACN but failed, 2011 supported ACN but failed, 2015 supported PDP but failed,2019 PDP but failed and finally 2023 supporting LB Party But will also failed because jagaban is president 2023

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Eriokanmi: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
edosignature:
Afenifere, MURIC, IPOB, Ohanaeze Idigbo are all group of confused fellow.

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
We're not voting him ha! Na by force? shocked
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Amalekki: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
I humbly and proudly join my Archbishop, Most Rev’d Dr. E.O Chukwuma (OON) in saying "We Are Not Obidients In Enugu" grin
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
let me excuse your ignorance because from your post it shows you don't even know what is about to happen in our country,which igboman will rule Nigeria?it is the turn of Nigerians to rule Nigeria.
It's the turn of Nigerians to rule Nigeria, pewriod

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by laughitall(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you Yoruba ?

You're not Yoruba .

which yeye yoruba .. confused people afenifere kor afeniferrari ni .. rubbish
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by edlion57(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
donaldking100:

IPOB: We reject Peter Obi. He is against us.

Miyetti Allah: We reject Obi. He will not serve our interests.

PDP: We reject Obi. Let him test his popularity elsewhere.

APC: We reject Peter Obi. He has no structure.

Nigerians: We ACCEPT Peter Obi. We go die put for him matter.
best quote ever
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Salihu00(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Afenifere is never a force in Nigerian politics, they are just wasting their time, North is a goal
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Kagd10: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
What turn? Didn't Azikiwe, Ironsi rule Nigeria? What did they do? They were part of who destroyed the country.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Tinububalls: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
penearth:
Stupid Igbos are there looking for bribe.
Thank you social cultural group for knowing a right and pragmatic leader to change d face of the nation
Why curse my tribe?
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by crowther15(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ppogbae:
Atiku will win. The disaffection for Tinubu within Yoruba nation will hurt turnout
I doubt it, the fact it's turn of Southern Nigeria to produce presidency is enough. PO and BAT are strong enough to take upto 90% of votes in the South. PDP will not win Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Kwara, Logo, Ekiti etc. SE will vigorously support its own, SS not too sure cos many wil likely go for Obi
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by zionstaar75: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Conrod:
Hmm,some people belle go hurt dem today o,
for afenifere that has been supporting losers since 2015.supported Jonathan in 2015,supported atiku in 2019.infact Peter obi should reject their support if he really wants to win the election. They're a bad omen
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by hammer567: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
"Whatever We Can Do To Secure The Country, I Will Do It!" - Peter Obi on NC Exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JYMo50qoi0
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is why I'm so confident that Peter Obi will lose woefully. The set of people endorsing him have no control over the political direction of their constituencies or region. These same people endorsed Jonathan in 2015. They can't even win their polling units in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by hammer567: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Indispensable85:
This is why I'm so confident that Peter Obi will lose woefully. The set of people endorsing him have no control over the political direction of their constituencies or region. These same people endorsed Jonathan in 2015. They can't even win their polling units in the south west.

AND SINCE IDIOTS LIKE YOU VOTED JONATHAN OUT FOR BUHARI, HOW IS NIGERIA?

IS NIGERIA BETTER?

BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR ELDERS AFENIFERE IF YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE A NIGERIA IN 2023.

IF YOUR MARRIED TO SUFFER, SOME NIGERIANS HAVE PACKED THEIR BAGS AND READY TO EXIT YOUR KIND OF NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by zionstaar75: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
crowther15:

I doubt it, the fact it's turn of Southern Nigeria to produce presidency is enough. PO and BAT are strong enough to take upto 90% of votes in the South. PDP will not win Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Kwara, Logo, Ekiti etc. SE will vigorously support its own, SS not too sure cos many wil likely go for Obi
no mind am,atiku will win in his dreams.pdp has been riding on the south east and south south votes and Peter obi will win at least 70% of the votes in presidential election. The governors don't care.the people will still vote pdp in the governorship election (a sign that the south east don't really want change they're voting for their kinsman obi because the most useless governors in Nigeria are from the south east apart from umahi yet no one is complaining)so where will atiku win.apc will divide the northern votes with pdp ,don't forget the kwakwanso factor. Even atiku go cry when results come out

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by Tareq1105: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Sensible people. Every sane Nigerian must support Peter Obi.

Who's Afenifere? Tell me one person that Afenifere has supported to victory at the poll. Afenifere supported Atikulooooter in 2019 and they lost. It supported Jonathan in 2015 and they lost.

I don't expect Afenifere to support Tinubu bcoz of the deep-seated enmity between them far back 2003. Afenifere hasn't forgiven Tinubu for founding Action Congress (AC) then which led to the death of Alliance for Democracy (AD) their original party.

It's their rights.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by saintrow1: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) by casualobserver: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Emir01:
Which faction of Afenifere pls? Awa gangan lafenifere. Let their spokesman come out and endorse him
BAT 2023.

Does it matter? Do any of the factions have followers?

Afenifere is just a platform for old guard SW politicians retired by Obasanjo and Tinubu in 2003 to feel relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.