Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video (34348 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by graciously03(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Someone like me will get 0.00

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Starz825(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
Which one is dance education, such course should be scrapped, not everyone can dance
If you dey visual and performing art department for kwasu ..you go dance tire before you go earn 1mark

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by GreyLaw(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Who is talking about CEO or adult school centre here, we are talking about university

Lol... oga you go school so? Everything no end for Medicine and surgery, Engineering and Mathematics!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Omodua(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I am talking about Obafemi Awolowo University. Dance is indirectly part of physical education
Liar,,,! Dance is never or indirectly part of physical education in OAU.
Don't deceive the public.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Farid24224(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
Which one is dance education, such course should be scrapped, not everyone can dance

ABCD Any body can dance.... angry
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Benblaq(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
Human Kinetics too..you will run, jump and do some sports as tests. You need to see chubby ladies running 100metres for five marks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by duro4chang(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Omodua:
I am talking of the course I did in the year 1991/1992. Were you even born that time. Go to the department of Physical and Health Education of the school and ask. Mention the year too.

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by alizma: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Don't respond ignorantly, asked to know the department first.
Someone once told me, if you see someone smiling alone, don't think something if wrong with him probably if you get to know what is going on in his head, you may find yourself smiling as well.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Christistruth00: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:

Don’t Joke With the University’ Of Ibadan Theatre Arts Dept

they Dance more than Davido and Wizzkid

Night and Day they Dance and Dance and Dance

Even after leaving the University they are still full of Drama and Dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by TheSexLover(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
All this from tinubu paid Boys, jus to paint obi bad.

They even have auto liker to increase the likes all jus to paint who they once said has no structure.

Let's all be wise.

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by spencekat(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Smith414:
lolll.. make them put gun for your head make you say you nor sabi dance
Ask am o grin
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by spencekat(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sucre6:

If him see real gun pointed at him, him go dance awilo, danfo driver, alingo, galala, zanku, leg work, soapy, buga, you go surprise say him hidden talent Nah dance, e never chi chom chin grin
grin
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
duro4chang:
It was an elective course in OAU then.
SEE 001
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by duro4chang(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
SEE 001
I did it either in 300 or 400 Level then
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by xtremeTall(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Applegirl22:
nothing is free in this country
ha ha
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
For that leg work, he deserves additional 2 marks honestly!
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by holysaint1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
definitely not me.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Akhee: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I did a course in the Department of Physical Educaion some years back. it was called Dance Education then. You had to dance as part of the pratical if you did not then you fail. To me what happened here is not strange.
Dance ke. Can it improves my chance of getting a job during interview?. Dance education should be scrapped
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by diogo23: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
Still not nice, some people can’t dance to save their life
That's why it's selective, select what you can do , there are some people dancing is their passion
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Belteshazzar1: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
graciously03:
Someone like me will get 0.00
You are not alone
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by porka: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:

Why does MIT make you do a swim test?

MIT requires all undergraduate students, in order to earn a bachelors degree, to

Either pass a 100 yard swim test (jumping into the pool feet first), Or to take two PE swim classes. I took the two PE swim classes
Earn eight PE points. There are two PE class sessions per semester and one in the January IAP, and each class is worth two points. Playing an intercollegiate sport in the Fall or Spring is two points and playing an intercollegiate sport in the Winter is four points.

MIT has two fundamental philosophies when it comes to this subject:

Mind and Body: It is difficult to improve one without improving the other
One should learn to “deal with water” since roughly 75% of the Earth’s surface is covered in water and MIT is situated along a river

One does Not need to pass the swim test.

Just Do It.

Easy.

From Quora
https://www.quora.com/Why-does-MIT-make-you-do-a-swim-test?share=1
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Honestfrend: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:

And not everyone can pass too.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by duro4chang(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Akhee:
Dance ke. Can it improves my chance of getting a job during interview?. Dance education should be scrapped
It was just an elective course in PHE Dept then. Just as it is just a topic under JSS3 PHE subject in today Basic Education sylabus.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by chiedozie198100: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Olodo wey. no Sabi book don rush free 10marks. grin grin
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Tywo2018: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wa fe Jo ki grin
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by duro4chang(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
chiedozie198100:
Olodo wey. no Sabi book don rush free 10marks. grin grin
Dance education is not peculiar to Nigeria. It is done all over the world in the dept of Physical and health education. Just google dance education and see the result.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by duro4chang(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Omodua:
please go to Youtube and search for 'Obafemi Awolowo university PHE Dance'. You will the video of oau students doing dancing during PHE.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by Okobola146: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I did a course in the Department of Physical Educaion some years back. it was called Dance Education then. You had to dance as part of the pratical if you did not then you fail. To me what happened here is not strange.
na who ask you? At the end of the day no be carry over you take end the dance?
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by RepoMan007: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
These are the kind of courses Nigerian school love to offer. The ones that add no value to our economy.
Re: Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video by FarinolaFrances: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I am talking about Obafemi Awolowo University. Dance is indirectly part of physical education
you're right... same with my Alma Mata UI, dance education is part of our department of Human Kinetics And Health Education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. / 2012/2013;lautech Admissions Status / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.