Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. (31397 Views)

GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) / Instagram Adds Face Filters To Live Video See How To Use It / Text Status And Filters In Whatsapp Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by SaLongs1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
EFCC must weight in on these fraudsters. The goods advertised did not meet expectations.
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Paracetamol01: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Even fake p*$$y
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by VirileNelly2420: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
czarr:
They do it to get online validation from their online simps, so they can build their self esteem back after the guys they really like in real life is not reciprocating their affection.

Online simps are just self esteem builders, these women have no plans to ever meet up with them to see their real face.
E go shock u to know dat ladies try to look good not to impress men, but to oppress their fellow ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by bewla(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
bro, just the same as in real life, with their:
- FAKE foundation,
- FAKE eyelashes,
- FAKE hair,
- FAKE eyebrows,
- FAKE nails,
- FAKE height (wearing high heels),
- FAKE push up bras,
- FAKE stomach (waist-trainer),
- some even rock FAKE accent lol
...dont even get me get started on the yeye ones with FAKE plastic tittays and FAKE nyansh that makes them look like baby hippos!Add oga PATA PATA now FAKE TIGHTEN SOUPS

these above are the real live and direct filters.
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by phemmyfour: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Channah1:
Story
Guilty as charged
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Mercury12(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
bro, just the same as in real life, with their:
- FAKE foundation,
- FAKE eyelashes,
- FAKE hair,
- FAKE eyebrows,
- FAKE nails,
- FAKE height (wearing high heels),
- FAKE push up bras,
- FAKE stomach (waist-trainer),
- some even rock FAKE accent lol
...dont even get me get started on the yeye ones with FAKE plastic tittays and FAKE nyansh that makes them look like baby hippos!

these above are the real live and direct filters.
lol grin
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by SPAMBOX7: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2022
czarr:
They do it to get online validation from their online simps, so they can build their self esteem back after the guys they really like in real life is not reciprocating their affection.

Online simps are just self esteem builders, these women have no plans to ever meet up with them to see their real face.
Apt asf. Most of my bitches be doing that. To the extent one was asking me which picture she should post on her status. It was pictures she took at a place I took her.
I told her to post anyone she likes. She said "baby please na pick for me" come even dey use the thing nag me join like I owe her destiny.

I got pissed and told her straight make she no dey involve me inside her attention seeking spree. She comport

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by SPAMBOX7: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Divay22:
I dislike filters though..
I would prefer you see me face to face and judge with what you see...

And I respect you for that. Even tho we met and you wasn't up go par
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Divay22(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
And I respect you for that. Even tho we met and you wasn't up go par
Lol
You and who met grin undecided
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Blupen(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Solofresh2:
Nah lie!
she dey lie,guy you dey Fall hand oo
Guy leave me nah make i toast this girl in peace
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
LOL at baby hippos. How do they look like?

below is my definition of a very hideous baby hippo (yet that woman is posing as if she was remotely sexy)....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform / Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.