Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos (27915 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / INEC Displays Certificates Of Obaseki, Others / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by BigCowH0rn: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
Copy my line with ease and stop unleashing the classic symptoms of innate idiocy and lunacy that you inherited from the pig that bigot u.Your low IQ cant comprehend my message but see it as stuidity.Well, i will not blame u.You sold ur brain to buy data.

Bro, you do know Justwise is a mod right?
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by BigCowH0rn: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
Fuck_ justwise and his damn ass.I don't care if he's mod.Mod my black behind.Rekhina and justwise, i still dey cook their matter.Imagine that idiot called justwise banning my accounts till 2041.I must make sure he lose his status as mod.Him no know my papa.

But now iam focused on Drsnives pocohantas and dogeddfighter first.

Only you one against everybody?
Guy calm the fvck down.

I don't know of the others but I do know pocohantas is quite n. ice a lady
Surely there must be a misunderstanding somewhere?

@pocohantas
May I know what is wrong here?
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by BigCowH0rn: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
Come to crime section and see how iam dealing with Drsnives. pocohantas is tomorow ah go reason her matter.

Lol mention me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity / I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu / IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.