Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi (23935 Views)

No S/east Governor Has Allocated Land For RUGA Settlement - Archbishop Chukwuma / Pre-inauguration Service: No State Is As Peaceful As Enugu - Archbishop Chukwuma / Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by kelly72: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2022
vicdom:

Lol... I knew it was the handiwork of Tinubu urchins who are hellbent on discrediting and running him aground. I was so quiet and reluctant to react to that fake news because I knew that deep down within me that Atiku and Tinubu would be a bad product to sell in the east. How can anyone even convince an easterner to vote Atiku or Tinubu over Obi?? Tinubu own would have been easier by his running mate, Shettima is a big threat and bad product to the Igbos. I don't even understand how one can be able to convince them to abandon Obi and vote Atiku

This is the most UNWISE way to project your candidate. In order not to box yourself into the ethnic corner that other candidates seem to be sliding to, please always ask Nigerians to vote Peter Obi because on Capacity, CHARACTER and Competence, others are good but he is the best.

He is not claiming it is his turn to fulfil life ambition but, he has a burning passion to make our 200 million population productive and economically liberated. He has been speaking on his plans to use our youths as the bulwark and engine room for a productive Nigeria.

So everybody who desires to see a Nigeria moving forward like other nations should please support him.

It is possible to sincerely rescue Nigeria.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Dialpad:
This is the same way they deceived Jonathan, praying for him, laying hands on him, telling him thousands just defected to PDP.

Election in real life is different from making noise on social media.

Lol. No not the same way. He is not banking on the political structure like Jonathan did. He is banking of the real Nigerians that would vote. Ask in Kenya. There is a shift in Africa, people are getting awake, Nigeria is going to see the real change for better. Election will be close but it will be transparent and Obi will win.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
APC propaganda are like 5 &6
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Throwback:
He will now be regarded as a valid Bishop by those who said he was an unknown quantity.

The IPOBocrazy that has ravaged the SouthEast and expelled both democracy and human rights, would not be allowed to become a national pandemic.

It would be quarantined within the SouthEast.

Naija no be SouthEast.
It was your fellow urchins that propelled the fake news. Your days are numbered
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by IamAtikulate: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2022
vicdom:

Lol... I knew it was the handiwork of Tinubu urchins who are hellbent on discrediting and running him aground. I was so quiet and reluctant to react to that fake news because I knew that deep down within me that Atiku and Tinubu would be a bad product to sell in the east. How can anyone even convince an easterner to vote Atiku or Tinubu over Obi?? Tinubu own would have been easier by his running mate, Shettima is a big threat and bad product to the Igbos. I don't even understand how one can be able to convince them to abandon Obi and vote Atiku
It's not Tinubu, but Chimaroke Nnamani
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2022
okorogodwin4:
only a Muslim slaves like you can say these moreover what have you gained since you have been rulling

What will you call IGBO leaders who worship their Northern Muslim masters? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by SMGGroup: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Can you imagine what is coming out from someone standing on the pulpit to preach, the anguish, the bitterness, the hatred, the delusion, the tribalism, the sentiment all under the claim of Jesus name. what a shame, what an height of intolerance and prejudice, igbo Catholics, Igbo Anglicans, IPOB, unknown gunmen that is killing igbos and openly celebrated by igbos, the drug traffickers in India, South Africa, the fake money printers, the Igbo robbers in Dubai. there is no difference, is this a CHRISTlike attitude. He want Peter Obi of labour party at the national level but PDP at the State level, what a demented miserable slowpoke.

But when Mbaka stood on the pulpit and said more hurtful things against Obi. You didn't condemn him. My friend, keep shut
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Thinkam:
That's not true

What's is the truth?
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

The Pain is Real,Sorry u hear but more wailing is coming, I need to Screenshot this.Premium Lamentations of An Urchin..cheesy
I am not your mother
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not your mother

PAIN!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The man of God is right . Is Tinubu not expired?

This is rauf Aregbesola comment on Tinubu some months ago and the recent leaked photo of Tinubu shows the man isn't just doing well health wise
Which man of god? this one is man of the devil because Jesus Christ do not teach Christians hate speeches, if your enemies hungers feed him, live peacefully with all men, that is what the owner of Christianity says, and if he doesn't that who is he following?

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

PAIN!!!!!! cheesy
Hehehehehe still comparing others with her.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe still comparing others with her.

Wailing continues cheesy
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by VERDA: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See this one. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. Make una do una worst.

Loool...what I typed really pained you o, probably cos you know deep down its the truth...

Well, your opinion about Igbo's amounts to NADA!!!...continue killing urself on top their matter.

In your coconut head everyone that speaks the truth or supports anything you term Igbo related is Igbo...well if that makes you sleep well at night it's fine. Mumu people.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Dottore: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Can you imagine what is coming out from someone standing on the pulpit to preach, the anguish, the bitterness, the hatred, the delusion, the tribalism, the sentiment all under the claim of Jesus name. what a shame, what an height of intolerance and prejudice, igbo Catholics, Igbo Anglicans, IPOB, unknown gunmen that is killing igbos and openly celebrated by igbos, the drug traffickers in India, South Africa, the fake money printers, the Igbo robbers in Dubai. there is no difference, is this a CHRISTlike attitude. He want Peter Obi of labour party at the national level but PDP at the State level, what a demented miserable slowpoke.
but the nan didn't lie. What are we to benefit from Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2022
VERDA:

Loool...what I typed really pained you o, probably cos you know deep down its the truth...

Well, your opinion about Igbo's amounts to NADA!!!...continue killing urself on top their matter.

In your coconut head everyone that speaks the truth or supports anything you term Igbo related is Igbo...well if that makes you sleep well at night it's fine. Mumu people.

You are an IGBO man, no dey deny your identity. The Almighty North will never vote an IGBO Man, cause they are not yet mature to rule this Country. The South West will never vote any IGBO cause Igbo insult them. The South South will not vote any IGBO Man, cause they don't like them.

Most IGBO can not vote their fellow Igbo, cause Igbo don't like themselves. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Patience79: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Well said Bishop. Those that know the truth ,the truth will set them free.

Las Las ,other disobedients will become Obidients.

A new NIGERIA is possible with OBIDATTI....

No demon on earth shall be able to stop LP-

Amennnnnnnn
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Great2017: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Throwback:
He will now be regarded as a valid Bishop by those who said he was an unknown quantity.

The IPOBocrazy that has ravaged the SouthEast and expelled both democracy and human rights, would not be allowed to become a national pandemic.

Naija no be SouthEast.

Kabaka and your "valid bishop" below grin grin grin

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2022
vicdom:

Lol.

Is Obi bigger than Ojukwu in the Southeast?

Did Ojukwu win Obasanjo in the Southeast? Obasanjo even won Ojukwu in Anambra.

This is an era of social media. But elections do not take place on social media unfortunately.

Thousands of people from the Southeast won't vote Obi for sure. I am from the Southeast. I won't vote him. My family and close associates won't vote him.

Obi didn't do well as governor of my state. He messed the entire system up. No LGA elections. No accountability for LGA funds. No landmark projects. Worsened state poverty index under him - from 20% in 2004 to 68% in 2010.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by HRMK: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2022
BECAUSE HE IS IGBO OR CHRISTIAN LIKE YOU?YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST THE ELECTION!THE OTHER RELIGIONS AND REGIONS ARE MORE THAN YOU!!
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Igbojew: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Throwback:

Naija no be SouthEast.
I know you feel like drinking sniper because your lies and propaganda against Bishop Chukwuma have been refuted by him.You Tinubu and Atiku urchins should be ashamed of yourself for playing opposition and spoil to LP under Peter Obi that just emerged yesterday..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by VERDA: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are an IGBO man, no dey deny your identity. The Almighty North will never vote an IGBO Man, cause they are not yet mature to rule this Country. The South West will never vote any IGBO cause Igbo insult them. The South South will not vote any IGBO Man, cause they don't like them.

Most IGBO can not vote their fellow Igbo, cause Igbo don't like themselves. grin grin

Oya I gree, I am Igbo...make I agree with you make you no go kill yourself, sure you have sensible family members that will miss you. Even though your a big disgrace to them.

Secondly, after being Igbo na my region resources dey hold this country that your current president has brought so much devision and created mumu bigots like you.

So your ignorant bear palour south south talk does not hold water.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Igbojew: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
I knew it from the moment that news that Bishop Chukwuma said Enugu state is not OBIdient but for PDP was propagandas from PDP and APC urchins.I don't know why APC and PDP that said Peter Obi LP is an online party so much worries about him that they now follow every step he made the way flies follows shit..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Omazik: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2022
One by one, they will be submitting and become Obidient
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by PeaceNexus(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2022
He said it the way it is....they are expired and there is nothing anyone can do about it... you can now go hang yourself if you so wish.
PandoraObi:

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2022
VERDA:

Oya I gree, I am Igbo...make I agree with you make you no go kill yourself, sure you have sensible family members that will miss you. Even though your a big disgrace to them.

Secondly, after being Igbo na my region resources dey hold this country that your current president has brought so much devision and created mumu bigots like you.

So your ignorant bear palour south south talk does not hold water.

Na lie.
The EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. It is the North, South South and South West resources that is used to build the East. Na we dey feed una, dey pay una salaries etc The East has no value.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by Igbojew: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2022
VERDA:

See this egg head...your hate for a whole tribe has blinded you and deprived you of common sense, there are some bad eggs in the south east as there are in every region...

Are the Igbo's responsible for the killings in Maiduguri and other north east states??, Are the responsible for the insecurity in zamfara and other northwest states which has prevented millions of innocent young children from going to school in those states?? Are they responsible for the genocide in middle belt states like Benue and plateau...
Were they responsible for the spate of kidnappings that swept some southwest states which propped secesionist movements by the likes of Igboho??
Were there responsible for the Owo bombing??...

All this hateful and evil tribal bigots spewing trash all over the place...shame on all of you. People that listen to hateful beings like you would think the whole country is at peace and just the south east has problems.

You guys for some crazy reason think you can comfortably marginalise one of the 3 major ethnic groups in the country and peace will reign, una no just get sense.

Yes the Igbo's have some work to do as regards some of their kins but that does not give some of you the license to be just plain stupid.
You have time replying pathetic and evil minded people like that.I don't like wasting my precious time on people like that because their evil and dirty heart have been projected since they were born just to hate great Igbos but trust Igbos they don't give a damn if people like that exist...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by VERDA: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie.
The EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. It is the North, South South and South West resources that is used to build the East. Na we dey feed una, dey pay una salaries etc The East has no value.

See how unintelligent you are??, You could not even spot the sacarsm...what do you think I meant by my region is responsible for holding the country together. It means I am from the south South you dumb mumu.

You are truly a mumu child and this will be my last response to you, if you like convulse from today till thy kingdom come, I no answer you again.
Re: Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi by VERDA: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbojew:
You have time replying pathetic and evil minded people like that.I don't like wasting my precious time on people like that because their evil and dirty heart have been projected since they were born just to hate great Igbos but trust Igbos they don't give a damn if people like that exist...............I am that Igbojew

My brother...I am even vexing for myself, I have made him important enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remodelled Mallam Aminu Kano Airport (Pictures) / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.